forum

Porta - Dragon Ball Rap [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tatan
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on domingo, 14 de julio de 2019 at 4:01:17

Artist: Porta
Title: Dragon Ball Rap
Tags: dbz dragonball dragonballz ulqui TheShadowOfDark beat goku vegeta xd dragonbol bol meme chile españa -hebel- wolf3211
BPM: 110
Filesize: 4671kb
Play Time: 01:57
Difficulties Available:
  1. grasias amigo goku (7,92 stars, 658 notes)
  2. Hebel's perdonen (7,72 stars, 711 notes)
  3. t apresio (6,76 stars, 632 notes)
  4. TheShadow's oye naruto (7,2 stars, 643 notes)
  5. ulqui's t apresioni (5,24 stars, 1058 notes)
Download: Porta - Dragon Ball Rap
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
LO HICIMOS GENTE ARRIBA ESPAÑA
If you're wondering what is this song and why does this map have so many favs, lemme explain:
This is a rap about Dragon Ball that came out around 2007~2008 by rapper Porta, it became really popular at the time and everyone at school talked about it. It became an instant classic in Latin American countries, and nowadays when we listen to this song we always remember the good memories of our childhood or adolescence listening to this song at school and rapping it with our friends. Nowadays it's even considered a meme and that's what motivated me to map this song. Hope you enjoy!
PS: I know Hebel's difficulty isn't really high quality, but I let him be in the set since he's a very close friend, mexican top player and I think him playing my map on his stream really boosted the favourite count, so It's only fair to let him be in the mapset. Also, his diff's bg is KevstracK with his waifu, he consented to this bg as seen here: https://prnt.sc/nxbjnz
oye naruto by TheShadowOfDark
perdonen by -Hebel-
t apresioni by Ulqui
Hitsounds by wolf3211