1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. General Discussion
I am from Estonia, it says I am from the U.S. because I signed up using a VPN.
You need a proof that you live in U.S of some sort and email ppy with the proof and say that you need a flag change.
To clarify what n0va said, contact accounts@ppy.sh and request a Flag Change with an attachment of proof of residence. Any official document and/or ID will do.
Please sign in to reply.