forum

Osu! Elo Project (CTB)

posted
Total Posts
show more
LaviSorrow
Good luck :)
BPDelirious
I'd be happy to join either as a player or to help the staff but I won't be home for a while in the next 2 weeks :(
Topic Starter
He Ang CTB
Hello everyone! Do note that we have changed the 8-players limit to 32 players maximum. We have also turned up the top prize to 6-month supporter instead! Do check out the "UPDATES" section in the forum post to know more!

If the player count is 16, we can still proceed directly into the Elo phase of the tournament. That would still mean each player will play against 7 other players, just that now there are more players in the pool.

If the player count is 32, there will be a Knock-Out stage before the Elo phase of the tournament. After the Knock-Out stage, there will be 16 players remaining. So the tournament will be 5 weeks instead of 4 weeks (still starting in 1st week of August but end 1 week later).

Any other player count, the Panel of Judges will determine who can be part of the tournament.

I'll invite the finalised players into a Discord server, but that will be about a week from now.
Chatie
Very interested in playing, but not sure yet since I also signed up for the solo carry tournament.
Sounny
Yeah me too but i can play this tournament if i had the time :roll: :P ;)
Topic Starter
He Ang CTB

Sounny wrote:

ChatNYAN xD OwO wrote:

Very interested in playing, but not sure yet since I also signed up for the solo carry tournament.

ChatNYAN xD OwO wrote:

You guys can still sign up when it's closer to the date :O The tournament probably won't start until 1st week of August!
Secre
i'll play if theres still space depending on when it starts
Topic Starter
He Ang CTB

chickenbible wrote:

i'll play if theres still space depending on when it starts
It'll probably start on the first week of August :O
Topic Starter
He Ang CTB
It seems like we already have 32 players, but 85 players still have not read my PM! >:O I guess I'll wait out for maybe 3 more days, then I'll start shortlisting the players for the actual event!
Rubytic
Ok seems I have a time to join the project. Can I join in as 'players' group?
Lay
I am interested in signing up as either staff or players, just let me know~
A Moon Gust
I'll participate in this.
Topic Starter
He Ang CTB

Rubytic wrote:

Ok seems I have a time to join the project. Can I join in as 'players' group?

A Moon Gust wrote:

I'll participate in this.
Okay added you two in the players group :O

Lay wrote:

Aaaaahhh the players group is full D: I would love to have you as a Referee instead!
Lay

Lay wrote:

Aaaaahhh the players group is full D: I would love to have you as a Referee instead![/quote]

That is perfect~
Any chance to help and work alongside so many familiar faces is a welcome one. Can't wait!
Topic Starter
He Ang CTB

Lay wrote:

Lay wrote:

Aaaaahhh the players group is full D: I would love to have you as a Referee instead!
That is perfect~
Any chance to help and work alongside so many familiar faces is a welcome one. Can't wait!
[/quote]

Alrighty you're in as a Referee :D
MicroRocket
Open more places ! :v and gl
Topic Starter
He Ang CTB

MicroRocket wrote:

No more places for players sorry ;n; But I would love to have you as a Referee! :O
MicroRocket

He Ang CTB wrote:

MicroRocket wrote:

No more places for players sorry ;n; But I would love to have you as a Referee! :O
If you can explain me how to be a good one I'll be pleased
KWYJIBO
Ayyy sign me up dude
Topic Starter
He Ang CTB

KWYJIBO wrote:

Ayyy sign me up dude
The registration for players is over :O However you can still be a staff like Referee!
KWYJIBO
yeah sure i'm down to ref if you are still looking for staff