forum

Want some tips

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kishuya
I'm not asking for a way to magically get better, however, does anyone have any tips for streaming? I've been stuck only being able to stream 180-190 bpm for around 6 or so months now and am not seeing any noticeable improvement; now I'm aware people get better as time passes and I accept that to be true as I've my accuracy increasing, aim increasing and being able to read a map better.... however I don't really see an improvement what so ever in streaming.

I've tried to practice on higher BPM maps/Maps with awkward patterns to no avail. I've also tried taking my hand rest off for a month, playing with a different keyboard, playing those 200bpm stream practice maps etc, but none has seemed to help.

I'm just wondering if anyone has any advice/good practice maps that I can use.
loveleft
ManuelOsuPlayer
I play 6*-7*-8*-9* long stream marathons and long stream compilations using HT mod to improve consistence, reading and finger control.
Passed from 60% acc to SS tons and tons of patterns and get less than 20 misses on 4.000 circles deathstream maps.
I play 7* maps what i can't play consistenly with nofail to improve reading and speed.
I play 3*-4* hard to tap maps (Where i get less than 97% acc) to improve finger control, UR and rhythm.
Any map i get a B or a C from 4* to 6* i play it once using HT to read it well.
Only retry when approaching maps way out of your skill what you missread consistenly the patterns. Anything else play it to the end.
To build stamina and speed do long sessions in a row without quit or retry the maps. Focus on acc.
pronet12
Honestly, just play some maps that have a long stream.
kai99
work on your stamina with burst maps instead of trynna keep playing stream-y maps because playing stream-y maps 24/7 wont boost you so much
show more