forum

Offset info thingy?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kspex2
I suck at keeping the beat and rarely ever get A's or S's on 3.5+ star maps, and I've heard that there's a feature in osu that will show you exactly how many ms you are off from getting blues. Where is this feature located?

Thanks in advance
Eriscium
https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/171158

Download the offset wizard and tweak around with it. It's the best thing you can use.

you can check your score display at the end of any map by looking at the graph. It'll show you how many ms on average you were off the beat
RamenBucket
There's a score meter on the bottom center of the screen when you play a map that shows when you are hitting notes. Blue is 300, Green is 100, and orange is 50. Dashes on the left mean you are hitting too early, dashes on the right mean you are hitting too late. You can change the size of the score meter by going into settings and typing "score meter".
ManuelOsuPlayer
Check this post.
t/587047

Offset is useless if you don't tap to the music.
I recommend you pick a 2* or 3* map and listen the Autoplaymod 0'5x speed replay hitting each circle and the music behind it.
Some times the circles are instruments like drums, guitars, piano... Slidders may be vocals, etc.
Watch replays 0'5 speed and play maps where you already have 99% acc using Haltime mod.
show more