forum

If you have kids, will you show them late night anime online?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
It just thoughts on my head...

My own answer is never, because these most of anime aired on late night in Japan are not for children, they should be asleep beecause of school.

Would you?
Mukku
What??
those
What is this "late night anime" you speak of?

Anyway, there are anime that I will definitely show my children, like CLANNAD.
Lilac
I'd definitely show them Mayo Chiki.
Mitsuneko
Fuck yeah! :3
silmarilen
i will let them decide if they want to watch anime or not, and i wont stop them if they want to watch late night anime
PaiYuri
Um... No?
GeNJiii_old
I didn't see it yet, in which channel in spain they put "late anime" ? xD
Anzo
If they want to watch it badly, then I'll just record the show for them... they must sleep at 9PM...

^late anime? This will never happen in our country.. except if new year's eve, they may air something..
Capricore
Yes, I'll be proud of my children.
I'll force definitely make them watch DRRR!!
Kinrinjin7

anzo-nii wrote:

^late anime? This will never happen in our country.. except if new year's eve, they may air something..
Like anzo said, i don't think that they will show anime late
But yeah i would let them watch only week-ends ( and of course an anime of their age )
Mitsuneko

Capricore wrote:

Yes, I'll be proud of my children.
I'll force definitely make them watch DRRR!!
Yeah, where I'm at, they show Durarara!! late at night (Like around 12:00 or so) on Saturdays. One time, I snuck out of my bed just to watch it. No one found out though.
BUT YES! THAT ANIME IS A MUST SEE!
GeNJiii_old
The late anime at night on my country is Bleach.... xDD they cant put Bleach in another hour so in night, I never saw late anime In my TV, Firstly because I dont know where. >.<
California
the only late night anime here are mainstream;;
ampzz
You must possess a talent in creating atrocious threads that progressively get worse each and every time that it surprises me how you can even do it.

Even idiots like Apex and friendok aren't this bad.
thelewa
STOP POSTING IN HIS (kokoroanime MC FurryDurry's) THREADS EVERYONE

PLEASE
Shiirn

ampzz wrote:

You must possess a talent in creating atrocious threads that progressively get worse each and every time that it surprises me how you can even do it.

Even idiots like Apex and friendok aren't this bad.