forum

[deleted]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
weebpotato
deleted
Naimae
Good job! I would say it's not common at all, as I haven't really seen this kind of thing at my rank, much less at your rank at all.

I think it's impressive you were able to do this and it's good that you're proud of yourself for doing this, but don't stick to this kind of thing. If all you do is play maps that you understand are completely out of your league, then you'll develop bad habits like mashing just to hit circles instead of clicking them to the beat, and never really getting certain patterns to become instant muscle memory. So don't forget to play maps that are slightly difficult for you, too, as opposed to only maps that are extremely difficult, like this.

In terms of farming, doing so will grant you more pp than any 70% play. In terms of skill, think of it as gradually learning to cook with simpler things first as opposed to trying to meet and exceed Gordon Ramsay's expectations on your first try.

Regardless, good job and keep going!
KupcaH

citremi wrote:

Good job! I would say it's not common at all, as I haven't really seen this kind of thing at my rank, much less at your rank at all.

I think it's impressive you were able to do this and it's good that you're proud of yourself for doing this, but don't stick to this kind of thing. If all you do is play maps that you understand are completely out of your league, then you'll develop bad habits like mashing just to hit circles instead of clicking them to the beat, and never really getting certain patterns to become instant muscle memory. So don't forget to play maps that are slightly difficult for you, too, as opposed to only maps that are extremely difficult, like this.

In terms of farming, doing so will grant you more pp than any 70% play. In terms of skill, think of it as gradually learning to cook with simpler things first as opposed to trying to meet and exceed Gordon Ramsay's expectations on your first try.

This guy is kind
Topic Starter
weebpotato
[deleted]
Akanagi
Im 10k and can't pass Uta xd
Kayy

Rayne wrote:

Im 10k and can't pass Uta xd

I'm filthy pp farmer, I can't pass either ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ManuelOsuPlayer
You mashed it like an animal xD
raccoongamer

citremi wrote:

Good that you’re quite kind towards him, but please don’t encourage people to use this subforum as their own diary.

To OP: please don’t make threads only to brag about your achievements.
The Gambler
A replay file would be nice.
Topic Starter
weebpotato
[deleted]
Ninonuko
That's uncommon,I'm 15k and that map still makes me running out of stamina.
I believe that score anyway since I passed freedom dive before 3k pp lol.
Topic Starter
weebpotato
[deleted]
ManuelOsuPlayer
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/11311888 this say a lot about how much you mashed it xDDD
200 misses more than you and almost same acc. XD
KupcaH

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/11311888 this say a lot about how much you mashed it xDDD
200 misses more than you and almost same acc. XD

can we hit more XDDD

Obviously he mashed it. He's 90k, did you expect him to get 90% acc or something? Lmfao.
show more