forum

[osu!std] 7/1/18 Miraie - Gucci Gucci Literature Club's Not Hot (ft. Monika) by stq

posted
Total Posts

Should Miraie - Gucci Gucci Literature Club's Not Hot (ft. Monika) by stq be Loved?

Yes
90.91%
No
9.09%
Total votes: 770
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
Miraie - Gucci Gucci Literature Club's Not Hot (ft. Monika) by stq
Captain's Description (by Toy):
A fairly recent mapset that mixes all of yesterday's memes together. It's got Doki Doki literature club, Gucci Gang, Man's Not Hot, all mixed together by everyone's favorite youtuber, Miraie. Submitted in early 2018, the map has very quickly amassed lots of favorites, potentially for its viability as a multiplayer map choice with its 7* jump diff. Not much to say about this, as its diff name seems to be self aware.

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/768650
Elcheer
Pog
Lacerate
Gucci Gang
[shrimp]
see yo girl in the park that girls a uckers
GmdBullet
doki doki gang’s not hot
crewfantasy
seems the hardest difficulty isn't exactly mapped all that well, nor is it visually appealing. i think it mainly has to do with the placements of the sliders.

viewers from beasttrolls's stream will vote yes because of how much he hyped it up, but in my honest opinion, it could use some work

SORRY (no hate pls)
stq
Thank you toy for picking my map for the loved voting! and thanks to everyone voting yes ofc
DiceSA
STQ Poggers
Backfire
Damn this is a cursed map
CuriousConsty
Ultimate cancer indeed.
Shadow Queen
I mean why Not? We knew it was going to happen.
Satou Kazuma01
doki doki loli monika.
woow it's so cool but have original video.
the things go skkkrrrraaa pa pa ka ka ka.

wkwkwkwkwkwkwk

thx:v.
stq
I just realized i forgot to put elcheer and minil in tags xD lemme fix this (remmeber to check other diffs)
Burger King
MIRAIE IS BACK BOIS
Origuon
GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG
Vanilla
and yet aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay lmao has more "no" votes, you guys never stop disappointing me
stq

- Vanilla - wrote:

and yet aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay lmao has more "no" votes, you guys never stop disappointing me

It doesnt lol
Melair
Pog pog
bobbathan
This is art in its finest form.
Aine
Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang
stq
wow the clear numbers holy

700-70

also i was expecting more no votes but yeah ok
show more