forum

Poll 11: What do you want me to do?

posted
Total Posts

What should I do?

Do whatever you believe is best for us! I trust you!
25.90%
More events! Competitions and tournaments!
6.77%
Get involved in the community more! Finish NewRules and stuff!
8.37%
More time banning and stopping cheaters!
22.31%
More bugfixes!
1.20%
New osu! features!
35.46%
Total votes: 251
Polling ended
show more
Shiirn

peppy wrote:

haters gonna hate. i map for osu!stream where the quality of my maps matches the others in the game.
i'm pretty sure that's a self-snipe, pepkins.

I'm a bit torn between new features and getting more involved with the community. It's good and all to be the codeman, but taking part in some of the micromanaging work would be useful too so you don't get out of touch. (The fact that you made this topic at all points to getting more involved already!)
OzzyOzrock
Oh dear, this feels almost like a trap to me.
D33d
I chose the last option, simply because I know a bit about what you'd like to change and I'd agree. Overhauling the rules and guidelines in order to make them more stringent would add polish to people's maps and features such as holds would always be nice. Of course, there's osz2 as well and test build features which work and would presumably be just about ready for the public build. All of those changes to the editor are exactly what I want as a mapper.
Disease_old_1
ban dem cheaters. remember you have 2 other game modes around, stop ignoring them.
Vish024
Whatever's best for you.
kenji
#3.cheaters are getting many first places at ctb.
Disease_old_1
thanks for the action peppy. appreciate it.
VelperK

Disease wrote:

thanks for the action peppy. appreciate it.
corruptCTB still online and hacking...
Salvage
Cheaters-.
Lybydose
new ranking system
Low

Lybydose wrote:

new ranking system
this x1000000
yeahyeahyeahhh

Lybydose wrote:

new ranking system
+ scoring system (based on acc and not combos, mods, etc)
Gaba
New osu! features!
RemmyX25
I've trusted you for four and a half years now, boss. I'm always ready for anything new. :D
Sander-Don
New osu! features!
Voted.
Winshley
I don't care whatever it is. As long as there's an improvements, I'm happy. ;)

EDIT: Okay, I'll just say to add new category: "TAG-Approved" on beatmaps, with "nuke" icon. I bet people have been complaining about the accuracy drops for playing TAG beatmaps (especially for someone who prefers 100% Accuracy on their profile like me), right? :P

EDIT2: Someone suggested on new scoreboard stuff, and what popped out in my mind is a scoreboard filter where it'll list players who used specific mods and/or ignoring the mod usage. Both of which can be sorted by either Score or Accuracy. Just some wishful thoughts... :P
Makar
New osu features

and please fix the HR+HD Taiko bug orz
VelperK
Despite I already requested something, it would be a good idea if you add a new category of maps. A category wich makes the online records available in some maps, though they relatively do not respect the guidelines that much but are well done in general or very hard. We all love to see good players doing crazy things and a lot of times no-rules following stuff.

EDIT: A kind of category wich could be between Nuke and Approved.
halo398

Odaril wrote:

I clicked this 13 seconds after you posted.

Personnally, I'd like it if there were less cheaters, but also less multi-accounts. For the cheaters part, most have been taken care of (except in Taiko and CtB, I keep hearing people complaining about that), but there's no control over multi-accounts at all.
i think there should be an anti and anti bullying and racism policy for bullies and douches whos with me? 8-)
Luzcyfer
More with the community: i feel like it´s left-out, i think iy needs a little polish = the forum.

And new features wouldn't be bad.

And a policy anti- racism and that; sounds dificult, we can't know very well the sense given to the post (he could be joking).
But also is something to consider.
emonite

Luzcyfer wrote:

More with the community: i feel like it´s left-out, i think iy needs a little polish = the forum.

And a policy anti- racism and that; sounds dificult, we can't know very well the sense given to the post (he could be joking).
+1
Corin

emonite wrote:

Luzcyfer wrote:

+1
Agreed, the community is pretty neglected but then you try managing a community of 500k+ active users.

New features would be sexy as I haven't seen anything new ingame since testbuild.

Anti-racism, yeah it's very difficult because we can't control what people are going to say, but there are wordfilters built ingame to stop the obvious things like "n**ger" or the other obvious ones, other than that, we have positive racisim, see: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... rimination

But other than that I support the new features idea, I mean come on, we didn't even have an a christmas special osu!/new years special this year :<
IkkiMinami
Hmmm....
Topic Starter
peppy
Thanks for all your feedback. I'm locking this post for now since there's plenty to work with :).