forum

OT!Executions S5 Chap 10 [SERIES FINALE]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zekks
As the remaining two sat in the lounge quietly, not knowing what to do next since they know only one of them will make it out alive. While sitting they heard the door open and out stepped Enetro. Everyone stood up and Railey attempted to shield Momiji and Gabe, but when Enetro snapped his fingers every single monster that killed Momiji’s friends emerged out of smoke, surrounding them. Enetro began explaining his plan to the group and that how he needed one more life, but while he was monologuing, Railey pulled out a smoke grenade from his pocket, because you know everyone has those lying around, and discreetly handed it to Gabe. But one of the monsters caught Railey and pointed it out. Enetro, furious, ordered them to seize them all starting with Railey. Enetro grabbed a sledgehammer and threw at Railey’s stomach, the monsters began to kill him while they also held back Momiji and Gabe. Railey, their only protection against Enetro had died and they knew they were next. Gabe knew what to do an threw down his smoke grenade and the room began filling up with smoke. Gabe took this chance to grab Momiji and escape but a monster caught up to them and snatched them before they had the chance to leave.

Momiji and Gabe sat in the lounge, tied up, and surrounded by monsters. Enetro said they would roll and dice to decide who dies first, an even number means Momiji dies, and an odd number means Gabe dies. He then rolled the dice and when it finished bouncing around, the number on top read, “3”, Gabe began to panic, he made it this far and now he was gonna die. But before Gabe could finish yelling his sentence Enetro stabbed him in the stomach multiple times, killing him. Enetro ran the bloody knife through his fingers, he told Momiji that he could try and spare him since he has all the sacrifices he needs, but that wouldn’t be fun. As he was about to kill Momiji the door burst open, and once the dust had settled, it revealed Foxtrot and abraker, they had come to save Momiji and put an end to the execution games once and for all.

Foxtrot magically pulled out a bright stone from thin air and began holding it out to the monsters, blinding and burning them. abraker began conducting a spell that would make the monsters drop to the ground and turn into ashes. The monsters began screaming, Enetro tried to keep them alive but Foxtrot and abraker were too powerful, and with a blinding light, the monsters fell and all that was left of them were ashes. But during the blinding light, abraker found enough time to create a circle of cleansed salt around Enetro, bounding him inside the circle. After the circle was created Foxtrot untied Momiji, and told him that in order to save and escape the town, he had to do a ritual with the 9 life stones to kill Enetro to break the barrier that he held around the town.

It was now 10 minutes before sunrise, but abraker had retrieved all 9 life stones from Enetro’s lair because magic you know how it goes, while Momiji helped Foxtrot create the ritual using a circle of black sand and ancient symbols that the legendary Tae used to escape the first execution game. abraker placed the life stones each representing someone who has died tonight around the circle and ordered Momiji to sit in the middle and recite the ritual. abraker and Foxtrot stood outside the circle standing guard while Momiji recited it. With 5 minutes before sunrise, Momiji began to recite it and as soon as he did, black smoke began to swirl around the circle and the stones began to glow. The circle began to turn red and the ground began to shake with it. As Momiji finished reciting the ritual he threw the paper down and with a burst of light the ritual had been completed, Momiji could go home now. Enetro was now a pile of ashes, but abraker and Foxtrot had mysteriously disappeared, Momiji stood up and began to walk to the gates of the town, alone. With the sun rising over the hills he began to see the places all his friends had been while all 10 of them were alive. Momiji did it, be stopped the execution games, for real this time, no one else will have to die because of Enetro’s wrath.

Momiji stepped outside of the town, he saved this town and himself, being the survivor of two execution games he was confident and proud of himself. Now the world was cleansed of evil and no one would die like the way his friends did. This time, it was all over.

abraker

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

This time, it was all over.

OR IS IT?!?
ColdTooth
HELLO I AM YOUR NEW HOST OF OT!EXECUTIONS S6 GET READY FOR MORE DEAD THINGS
levesterz

ColdTooth wrote:

HELLO I AM YOUR NEW HOST OF OT!EXECUTIONS S6 GET READY FOR MORE DEAD THINGS
I CANT WAIT TO DIE AGAIN
Achromalia
Hey, I guess I'll be kicking the next one off. I'm almost done, so the next season should start soon.

Still looking for who I'll be involving in the next season.

*ahem*

I'm now the self-appointed OT Substitute Executioner, thanks bye.
Nanachii
execute me daddy
Achromalia

Nanachii wrote:

execute me daddy
OT Executions S6 "Shitposter Edition".
abraker
OT!Execution Bingo

like OT!Bingo, but you get to eliminate players from the game

hmm that gives me an idea. What if the hidden squares had powerups?