forum

Please help!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mahm0ud
So, This is my map t/523103 and wait! Please don't leave yet, wait let me explain, the BanchoBot replied saying
"This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required."
And apparently it closed the topic, I'm really sorry if I'm missing something which is probably the case, and also sorry if this is not the right place to post this, I just literally don't understand what this message means and what I should do and why the topic is closed, I hope you guys will help me please!

Regards.
Naimae
are you aware of modv2

abraker

Mahm0ud wrote:

Please don't leave yet, wait let me explain
???
Topic Starter
Mahm0ud

citremi wrote:

are you aware of modv2

Hey thanks for your reply! but honestly I don't get it, You mean the mods will now be on that section? I'm absolutly not familiar with the new design.
levesterz
yeah all mod is now on that section .
Naimae
i don't really mod but i think it's like you make individual mods at timestamps instead of one giant post full of like a list of 10000 mods at once

and then there's also a general section of the discussion that just discusses the map overall, iirc? like, with all the difficulties and stuff. i imagine this section would be for stuff like metadata, etc
abraker

Mahm0ud wrote:

I'm absolutly not familiar with the new design.

Not familiar? Well too bad because I am forcing you to be familiar with it. You will use it and you will love it. If you can't live with it, the door is that way.

,,,,,,,XOXO peppy

Topic Starter
Mahm0ud

levesterz wrote:

yeah all mod is now on that section .

citremi wrote:

i don't really mod but i think it's like you make individual mods at timestamps instead of one giant post full of like a list of 10000 mods at once

and then there's also a general section of the discussion that just discusses the map overall, iirc? like, with all the difficulties and stuff. i imagine this section would be for stuff like metadata, etc

I thought that I had to actually repost or do something but it's not the case, anyway thanks for your replies guys I get it now!