What made you angry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nuolong
Too much hw 8-) 8-)
and procrastination
Nathan
Fucking up, even if it wasn't exactly a huge mistake, it was still pretty stupid.
Kouya-
Can't freakin' get lucky with materials in an armor I'm crafting in Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate .
VINXIS
life

o
Rio-
My PC/Laptop turns lag more often now (especially when playing osu or other games)... idk why
Kyonko Hizara
I have 2 tests on one day and a project due on that same day. Also I have to take 2 sets of exams for each class and I have no idea when they are since the days won't be announced till the day before each one.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
My sister forcing me to do things for her. The other day, she wanted me to do her homework, which was plan a talk project. That meant picking a topic and writing down what to say.

Now, she wants me to bake cupcakes. I said no and her response was: ''Okay, you'll make them, thanks.''

I can't bake. ¬_¬
Szymek
When I Be Trippin at school :|
chaee
Cheating liar shits
Jordan
We had 40°C today, that was unbearable omg.
kyun_DELETED

Jordan wrote:

We had 40°C today, that was unbearable omg.
sounds like torture, i cant even stand 15°C
chaee
EneT is the only one in FG that hasn't managed to piss me off in some way, and that's sad because I thought I was on good terms with everyone. EneT if you end up seeing this, just know you're a rad dude.
EneT

chaee wrote:

EneT is the only one in FG that hasn't managed to piss me off in some way, and that's sad because I thought I was on good terms with everyone. EneT if you end up seeing this, just know you're a rad dude.
You and me both; we're on the same position.
GoreObsessed
http://royalroadweed.blogspot.co.il
the fact that this isnt fully translated and i had to drop it today because the volumes translated are hard to read (machine translation stronk)

Kedi wrote:

GoreObsessed wrote:

i ran out of money and i have a date tomorrow (._. ) now i cant go to an hotel
sounds suspicious
well, this ended with me a my ex watching netflix on my bed the whole day after we eat the stuff i cooked for her.]
Kouya-
Mom tells me I can't stay home alone because of distractions .
Mafuuu
I'm being forced to move to a different country and have to live with my shitty siblings again in a few months... just when I thought I had escaped. *sigh*
Kyonko Hizara
Over the past week my internet has been dropping randomly for no reason and I cannot figure out the cause. Someone is coming out today to look at it so hopefully it will be fixed then.
Witch Mercy
Stupid essays for my finals. Stressed af staying up doing those lately =.=
HaruryuuSan
My 4 year old sister slapped me. I hate kids.
TakuMii
So some random person was pretty much talking shit about my friend and I while we were waiting in line for autographs for a J-rock band that was performing...

Seriously though:
A stranger called us "annoying weeaboo trash".
At a fucking anime convention.
And it was just because my friend wanted use her limited Japanese knowledge to speak to a band that barely knows English.
(also because stating factual info about Japan apparently somehow makes me an ignorant weeb)

I'm so confused. Why the hell is this person even here.
Necturion

YayMii wrote:

So some random person was pretty much talking shit about my friend and I while we were waiting in line for autographs for a J-rock band that was performing...

Seriously though:
A stranger called us "annoying weeaboo trash".
At a fucking anime convention.
And it was just because my friend wanted use her limited Japanese knowledge to speak to a band that barely knows English.
(also because stating factual info about Japan apparently somehow makes me an ignorant weeb)

I'm so confused. Why the hell is this person even here.
Maybe he was just really bored,
likes to troll
or has antisocial personality disorder...

Just listing possibilites
LigerZero
school and my family
olivia272
An acquaintance's thoughtlessness.
HaruryuuSan
My brother's childishness.
Reva
this freaking match

I can't attack the leader because I have to beat up the ones with the shield. If you play Heartstone, you'll understand
Nuolong
inflammation made my nose angry.
I picked the outside a lot and now it's just like, ow, not even bleeding, just feels like poo :cry:
Mafuuu
Some douche has been getting my hopes up then ignoring me multiple times this past week, probably not on purpose but it just irritates me.
Flanster
Health problems.
I'll remember this goddamn spring.
Yuzeyun
Exam results. As I see them I am closer and closer to the fail.
HaruryuuSan

_Gezo_ wrote:

Exam results.As I see them I am closer and closer to the fail.
I'm just worried about getting the best marks.
Mafuuu

Mafuuu wrote:

Some douche has been getting my hopes up then ignoring me multiple times this past week, probably not on purpose but it just irritates me.
He's doing it again.
Shiyzo
peOPLE????????
Lovalyn
Disconnection internet.
chaee
You disgust me.
fiducia67
Thinking about past heartbreak :( :( :(
Frank-
Get Lag At osu! -_-
-AGENT DJ ANGEL
Spammers in Super Smash Bros. For 3DS online mode.
Friendan

-AGENT DJ ANGEL wrote:

git gud
For Glory Links are easy if you know how to beat them. or you could try Anther's Ladder.

OT: I'm not mad today.
-AGENT DJ ANGEL

Friendan wrote:

-AGENT DJ ANGEL wrote:

git gud
For Glory Links are easy if you know how to beat them. or you could try Anther's Ladder.

OT: I'm not mad today.

I am good but there's only so much you can do especially when your going up against more than one spammer.
Birdy
Summer holiday starting tomorrow, which means unlimited free time, which leads to me spending most of my time outdoors, which leads into headaches and such from too much sun and heat.

I'd have nothing against free time if it happened to be winter, I just can't really stand summer.
show more