forum

What made you angry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kyonko Hizara
My mother forgot to tell me she got a new credit card 2 months ago so when I tried to order something from amazon it said the card was invalid ;-;
Xerxes Break
My girlfriend don't hug me :C
AJ-FreakS
can't SS Unhappy Refrain!!!
kaetwo
My brother put a snow drenched plastic bag on my bed after we came home from shopping, and I told him countless times to not drag the damn bag onto the snow.
Nathanael
Stupid PC's power supply, making electricity hiccups (if you know what I mean).
Raisha Millenia
Slow-speed internet
Athrun
2 unit maths study
Economics homework
Physics Study
3 unit maths study
Biology homework
English study

I cry and angry
Flanster
TOO COLD
no matter what heating, my hands and feet are still ice.
Gumpy
The fact tat this house is like a furnace, my head hurts and i'm not at home
Offended
My pinky annoys the shit out of me, I feel like cutting it off :/
Rio-
My PC/Laptop keeps shutting down for no reason today
Raisha Millenia
Can't SS this map https://osu.ppy.sh/s/40405 :<
Flanster
Ordered two calendars with a red and blue theme.
When confirming the order they told me they were out of blue so I had to go for green.

Today they arrived, on the receipt it says one blue, text was corrected to red, when clearly it was supposed to be green and one more red. So now they're both red?

No, they're both green.

Gumpy
My little brother and sister being pricks again.

LoliFlan wrote:

A story
I'm amazed at how big of a mistake those people made.
Yuudachi-kun
http://i.imgur.com/KiMMkXB.png

16:59 - VS3025: I tried to fc
16:59 - VS3025: It almost gave me 200pp
16:59 - VS3025: But I prayed to the osu god
16:59 - VS3025: He gave me a nod
16:59 - VS3025: and gave this message to me
16:59 - VS3025: http://puu.sh/g6NMI.gif
- K a t h -

SereneMidnight wrote:

School.
Yep, school -_-

and not getting FC in mania
Katze
I can't find a job because every company wants you to already have 914238578915 years of experience in order to work for said company.
Also my hair looks like shit because it's growing out. It kinda rolls up on my neck and it upsets me because it doesn't look good.
Nathan
End of my Saturday rip
HaruryuuSan
Biology
a1l2d3r4e5d6
The fact that this year, I'm going to end up repeating the events of last year in school. :/
kaetwo
my brother and i almost got killed by a car who sped past a stop light while we were crossing the street and yes, we did look both ways and all the cars stopped before we crossed.
silmarilen
not so much made me angry, but it kinda annoyed me that i overslept by like 5 hours today
Kyonko Hizara
2 streamed matches ending in a forfeit
Courage
Some Hobo stole my Sandwich... He grabbed it out of my hand and ran. ( I'm serious, I had a sandwich and he literally snatched it and ran. )

I would have let him have it if he asked.
GAMI
I lost my eli dakimura today
a1l2d3r4e5d6
What sounded like a military helicopter or just a really loud propeller plane kept flying overhead. I tried to look for it in the dark sky and found it just flying in circles. It really was very loud and annoying. :/
Cocolites
my classmates in this program.........bad luck
a1l2d3r4e5d6
There's a persistent irritation on one of my eyes and it won't go away no matter how much I try.
Necturion
depression
this1neguy
My store has a "direct ship" option for getting product that we don't have for customers. I called another store about some stuff and the person that I spoke to was so useless that I hung up on him, called back, and asked to speak to a manager instead. Is it really so hard to hire/train competent employees...?

(yes, it is. but hey)
Infernocash
I can't seem to do spinners in any song I play lol
Jordan
Cozzzy
Woke up at 4AM for my new job, got sent home with like 15+ other unlucky people because they didn't have enough work

tfw a zero-hour contract completely screws you
a1l2d3r4e5d6
The airport authorities in the Philippines won't let my mother and my sister in because they arrived at the airport hours before their flight. The staff said that they should have been there a day before... wtf!?
HaruryuuSan
Stomach ache
Riyukii
fails on osu. :D
[Superstar]_old
I started osu! and angry at bad misses.
Then my computer bluescreens again and more angry.
olivia272
I dilly-dallied.
-Makishima S-
Terrible misses when i almost passed my first Insane (AR7) type map in my life.

Angry... Sad... i feel like break my mouse :(
Kitsunex
Gaining the ability to do jumps and receiving better timing/streaming skills while losing the ability to keep a good slider resulting in combo break due to slider break
show more