forum

What made you angry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Birdy
I'm still sick, so I couldn't sleep (good time for modding and mapping, hey).

Funny thing is that I have to go to school in under 2 hours. Just need to attend two classes, and if I feel like, I can take the rest of the week off. Probably should.
Kouya-
Why ._.

Athrun
I had to go to school, even if i came back home around 3 am from a school social in the city. Didn't sleep until 6 am and got woken up 7 am
Flanster
my HDD suddenly decided to start failing, i am ok with this.
Hanabei
Forgetting to plug in my tablet. TWICE THIS DAY. :x
Nathan
Waking up from my greatest dream ever
Dozy Van
My room was soooo cold this morning and I had to get up really early for work + college.
Athrun
- People called Gundam 'transformers'
- My friend got supporter (Not really angry but really sad)
- Forced to pick up insect after insect ;_;
Mr Capuce
today I was late for college, Then instructor scolded me and gave tasks more :o
I completed that task until evening, i'm really feel a pesky >:(
B1rd
trying 70 times to SS Dango with hidden.
Kouya-
Excited to play some osu and then I forgot my tablet pen .

GG . . .
Athrun
It was thundering when I was walking back home. ;_; help me...
-Kyousei-
a typhoon is approaching in my country.

tch. >:(
AnotherEpicName
fish in the fridge
meaning tonight its fish
I don't like fish
I don't want fish :/
I'm hungry

fries&steak plz
sesh
Navizel
Square Enix false hope.
BrokenArrow

Navizel wrote:

Square Enix false hope.
?
Trash Boat
yeah, mind clarifying pls?
Navizel
ff7 port not remake?
naliem
Persona 5 not showing up on PSX and... 1x miss on Daidai Genome. RIP 250pp with shitty acc.
Geo
Ringohan
Don't know if it made me angry, but banging my head against the wall in my sleep due to nightmares, so I woke up with a nose bleed, sucked :(
Trash Boat
that feel when you accidentally shred a piece of skin while shaving. damn that hurts
Eddy EX
Realization that Finals start tomorrow
Chiuyo
i have to get ready for school but my bed is like ''nuuh don't leave pls''
BrokenArrow
Never again will I read any forums or the comment section of Youtube or any review of a videogame or anime or book I am currently interested in/haven't finished yet
I am usually very good at avoiding spoilers but it happens to the best of us and I AM FUCKING MAD NOW; IS THERE A WAY I CAN ERASE MY MEMORIES SOMEHOW?

Fuck man I ripped myself like 5000 hairs out after accidently reading what I read our of anger, this pisses me off so much I won't be able to enjoy my life anymore
TheNekoNextDoor
This was from yesterday, but I was really busy and didn't have enough time to post.

In another thread, I put that I was excited to start learning 'Crow Song' on the electric guitar.
This was for a 'Battle of the Bands' activity that the entire of my year were doing in Music classes.
But, it's time for a rant.

We barely got any practice at all.
The other classes had so many sessions of practice, and our form only got ONE SESSION of practice, and the event where our form class' chosen representative had to perform in front of the whole year IS ON MONDAY.
I can't really blame my music teacher, she was ill one week, but still, we were behind the entire year group.

Well, my music teacher came into the History lesson yesterday and said that because of the fact that the performance is on Monday, someone had stepped up to represent us as we had no time and nobody else were ready to perform.

So, basically, I did all of the preparation I did FOR NOTHING, thanks to the stupid organisation of this activity that I got so excited about.
OUR FORM MISSED OUT ON SO MUCH FUN, THANKS TO SOME STUPID TIME ORGANISATION. >A<

Rant over.
Rio-
My Friend kept telling me to open "some links"
I knew that It's somekind of troll, but He insist myself to open it...

and in the end, He gave me the picture directly... Damnit! -_-
Trash Boat

Rio- wrote:

My Friend kept telling me to open "some links"
I knew that It's somekind of troll, but He insist myself to open it...

and in the end, He gave me the picture directly... Damnit! -_-
I know that feeling
Ekoro
spending 3 hours doing shitmisses, fuck that
-sev

Ekoro wrote:

spending 3 hours doing shitmisses, fuck that
Welcome to osu!
Flanster
Last attempt at fixing my PSP's spazing analog stick, bought a new case and a new analog stick, still the same.
And on top of it, it started failing to read my memory stick when its fine. I'm gonna smash it and make a video of it for sure.

All im keeping is the memory stick, probably gonna buy a new one soon.
Rio-
idk, but the latest osu! updates made my laptop gone crazy and i had to restart it like 3 times to make it run properly again.
*I hope osu! turn to be better again instead of getting worse more
konkarne_old
That my friends cause both great laughter and sadness, and cause me to question everything...
Kouya-
That I can't rank in osu because I suck .
GSG95
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH! EVERY SINGLE TIME!

Straw Hat
Woke up at 8am instead of four ;__;
Chiuyo
- Yuuto -
the holidays will be ended in 1 days
Raisha Millenia

Yuutosan wrote:

the holidays will be ended in 1 days
:(
show more