forum

What made you angry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aurani

Graciee wrote:

The person that's trying to comment about shit that's none of their business is telling me to learn some fucking manners?
Clearly your mother has taught you nothing as a child.
That's EXACTLY why I commented. You see:
Publicly posting information about your relationship problems = it being everyone's business, as that was what you should have had in mind when you shared personal conversations and other things for literally everyone to see.
Please do prove me wrong that this thing isn't my business when half of the Forum knows what happened, and you can't claim that I was the one who shared it, that's for sure.
Witch Mercy
Kanye West
it is if it's public

birra
/)____- math test is about to face me and IM SO DONE WITH TRIGONOMETRY PLS HOW TO EVEN- ALSNSOSNASKSBXISNXIX
Jordan

Kanye West wrote:

man who cares if it was "professional" or "unprofessional"

this is a casual place to talk about casual things. i think dkun was justified in his response to an absurd situation.

also, why so serious guys? comon

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Gracie please, you're the last person that should be bashing others about "publicly flirting" LOL
4mpy
Something that made me angry... I blinked and missed a note.

I'm kidding, that doesn't really bother me. I planned on going to lunch with my friends today but wasn't able to because I didn't have enough dough.
Cerulean Veyron

Gray Veyron wrote:

Once I meet you irl, I'll be your Worst.Roller.Coaster.In.Your.Life.
Neymarcus
What made me angry today? People replacing posts with "."...
Varetyr
It's been about four days since a friend started texting me again. I was pretty glad, since we somehow stopped talking for a while before.

The thing is, the only topic she had during the last four days was pretty much "Oh hey look how awesome my """"""""friend"""""""" is, how much fun we have together, we went to the cinema it was AWESOME hahaha he's hilarious #norelationship #justfriends" and so on.
Honestly, I really am happy for her, whatever her relation with this guy is. But ffs why would I care so much about every single detail of this, it doesn't concern me in any way, I don't even know this guy wtf

I'm too fed up to even think about any polite way of telling her to stop that, and right now I'm just bluntly asking her to text me back only if she actually has something to tell me, not related to this guy. I'm done.

EDIT : @Marcus, that was none of your business, don't act as if it pissed you off in any way
Jordan

Varetyr wrote:

It's been about four days since a friend started texting me again. I was pretty glad, since we somehow stopped talking for a while before.

The thing is, the only topic she had during the last four days was pretty much "Oh hey look how awesome my """"""""friend"""""""" is, how much fun we have together, we went to the cinema it was AWESOME hahaha he's hilarious #norelationship #justfriends" and so on.
Honestly, I really am happy for her, whatever her relation with this guy is. But ffs why would I care so much about every single detail of this, it doesn't concern me in any way, I don't even know this guy wtf

I'm too fed up to even think about any polite way of telling her to stop that, and right now I'm just bluntly asking her to text me back only if she actually has something to tell me, not related to this guy. I'm done.

EDIT : @Marcus, that was none of your business, don't act as if it pissed you off in any way
That looks like some kind of double friendzoning or what
Sakura_rocks
My best friend forgot about me, she doesn't even text me back, she only remembers me when she has a problem or need money.. yesterday i called her cuz i needed her to be with me in the hospital.. but she didnt answer me at all, that makes me sad and angry cuz i'm always by her side whenever she needs me x'(
Varetyr

Jordan wrote:

That looks like some kind of double friendzoning or what
Ah, at least you made me smile tonight ;)
Gotta admit it looks like it though, but it's a bit different.
Mikelicious
Some months ago I had a..eh..lets say a fight with someone. We stopped to talk etc. Then like 1 week ago this person messaged me saying if we can be close friends again and stuff. I dont like to be in bad terms with people so I told her yes, we talked for some days and everything was good/normal. Today (after dont talk for like..4 days?) I noticed that she deleted me without reason. I'm like...ok? Why you messaged me saying those things if you do this after some days? lol. wtv
Rio-
My College Teacher said that We'll having an Exam in Thursday (GMT+7), but all of sudden He chose today instead.... seriously!?
Kouya-
Thinking about school starting tomorrow .
Witch Mercy
Had to lift some heavy ass books home, almost broke my arm lmfao
Chiuyo
i said sorry to a friend today because i called him mean things, and now i cant help myself but to ignore him when he becomes too clingy

angry at myself i guess
StayFab
i have a long-ass list full of games to play and movies and animes to watch in these holidays, but everytime i want to proceed with that list, i get stuck somewhere else and end up doing nothing at all.
Ananda
my mother scolded me. when I wanna out midnight
b-a-d-ass123
Lots of things.
I'm on crutches, so getting around is a chore.
I have an inordinate amount of work to do that is due very soon. (nice rhyme eh?)
I messed up a stream at the end of a beatmap, ruining a FC and failing.
quiz-chan_DELETED
Having to keep track of so many threads at once when having (temporarily, but still) mediocre internet. >_>
Dawgy
Called a support technician regarding my apartment's shitternet today.

The anger should be self-explanatory.
Aurani

Dawgy wrote:

Oh.My.God.
The SAME happened to me, except it has been going on for 5 goddamn days now. My fucking router ports are closed, and the guys are like "Naw, ye must contact yer Hotel's management, they should have a qualified bla bla technician who is..." and I already told them 10 goddamn times that the Hotel doesn't HAVE a goddamn technician, fucking plebs - both sides are retarded as fuck, but I'm the only one who suffers because now I can't neither work nor play anything....
Dawgy

Aurani wrote:

Dawgy wrote:

Oh.My.God.
The SAME happened to me, except it has been going on for 5 goddamn days now. My fucking router ports are closed, and the guys are like "Naw, ye must contact yer Hotel's management, they should have a qualified bla bla technician who is..." and I already told them 10 goddamn times that the Hotel doesn't HAVE a goddamn technician, fucking plebs - both sides are retarded as fuck, but I'm the only one who suffers because now I can't neither work nor play anything....
My issue has been going on for about 5 days as well actually (coinciding with and possibly related to the recent DDoS attacks made by http://www.twitter.com/lizardsquad ... supposedly). I basically got told that my Internet being unusable during peak hours is 'normal' because they're 'peak hours.'

This is after being on hold for 30 minutes... And trying to get in contact with someone who can actually help me for the past four days...

I mean I work in IT so I know what it's like to have angry callers screaming down your neck... but this is absolutely fucking ridiculous.
Aurani
Well, I usually have a ridiculously nice temper when communicating with even the biggest mentally deficient human being, but I can't fucking handle this. I'm basically being used as a ping pong ball, and that for over 5 days.

It would actually still be bearable if I didn't have to go back and forth (downtown and all the way back to the hotel, and then vice versa) about 3 times a day, every day - and that under 34 damn degrees Celsius.

At least I can be happy that now I don't have a limit, since they not only screwed up the ports (every single one except for port 21, 22, 23 and 80) but also took off the cap and now I can steal all that delicious 100mbps up/down net. :v
b-a-d-ass123
Someone just broke my usb ports on my laptop. :(
Yuuribo
This overpopulated world of ours.
Effy
Parents
as asual
Rio-
Home Internet still slow as fuck... *better find another ISP*
benjanyan
-
Indeed_old_1
People telling me how to run my own relationship when they're single. smh
Zilent_old
Well what made me mad basically was me getting hit by a F***ing bus that was going 70km/h while i was driving. I cried of anger but the good thing is that nothing happened to me soo thats good. :| (Car is total lost) :cry:
-Ryuujii-
Coming from a 9 hour work day at 3 in the morning and finishing my homeworks at 7 am ...i haven't slept!

#CollegeLifeBestLife :(
-Ryuujii-

Zilent wrote:

Well what made me mad basically was me getting hit by a F***ing bus that was going 70km/h while i was driving. I cried of anger but the good thing is that nothing happened to me soo thats good. :| (Car is total lost) :cry:
Same thing happened to me 6 months ago :c , the good thing is that you're okay though
Foxtrot

Zilent wrote:

Jesus christ, consider yourself lucky.
Zilent_old

Dulcet wrote:

Zilent wrote:

Jesus christ, consider yourself lucky.
Yeah i know i was really really lucky not even a scratch :lol:
Rio-
My Mouse-wheel keep skipping to opposite-way everytime I scroll (when I scroll down 1 lines, It goes up 1 or more lines and vice versa)... The problem kinda almost the same as DeathAdder's, but my mouse is a little bit' different so I don't know how to fix It... @.@
YamiHikari
The fact that I'm sick.
quiz-chan_DELETED
Moronic choices of new BATs.
TheNekoNextDoor
My internet speed.
It seems to be getting a bit slower. Sometimes, the song I'm listening on YouTube just stops suddenly, and I have to take it back to the beginning again. Also, things are taking a long time to load...
show more