1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic
  4. Surveys
show more
posted

Kanye West wrote:

man who cares if it was "professional" or "unprofessional"

this is a casual place to talk about casual things. i think dkun was justified in his response to an absurd situation.

also, why so serious guys? comon

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Gracie please, you're the last person that should be bashing others about "publicly flirting" LOL
posted
Something that made me angry... I blinked and missed a note.


I'm kidding, that doesn't really bother me. I planned on going to lunch with my friends today but wasn't able to because I didn't have enough dough.
posted


Gray Veyron wrote:

Once I meet you irl, I'll be your Worst.Roller.Coaster.In.Your.Life.
posted
What made me angry today? People replacing posts with "."...
posted
It's been about four days since a friend started texting me again. I was pretty glad, since we somehow stopped talking for a while before.

The thing is, the only topic she had during the last four days was pretty much "Oh hey look how awesome my """"""""friend"""""""" is, how much fun we have together, we went to the cinema it was AWESOME hahaha he's hilarious #norelationship #justfriends" and so on.
Honestly, I really am happy for her, whatever her relation with this guy is. But ffs why would I care so much about every single detail of this, it doesn't concern me in any way, I don't even know this guy wtf

I'm too fed up to even think about any polite way of telling her to stop that, and right now I'm just bluntly asking her to text me back only if she actually has something to tell me, not related to this guy. I'm done.

EDIT : @Marcus, that was none of your business, don't act as if it pissed you off in any way
posted

Varetyr wrote:

It's been about four days since a friend started texting me again. I was pretty glad, since we somehow stopped talking for a while before.

The thing is, the only topic she had during the last four days was pretty much "Oh hey look how awesome my """"""""friend"""""""" is, how much fun we have together, we went to the cinema it was AWESOME hahaha he's hilarious #norelationship #justfriends" and so on.
Honestly, I really am happy for her, whatever her relation with this guy is. But ffs why would I care so much about every single detail of this, it doesn't concern me in any way, I don't even know this guy wtf

I'm too fed up to even think about any polite way of telling her to stop that, and right now I'm just bluntly asking her to text me back only if she actually has something to tell me, not related to this guy. I'm done.

EDIT : @Marcus, that was none of your business, don't act as if it pissed you off in any way
That looks like some kind of double friendzoning or what
posted
My best friend forgot about me, she doesn't even text me back, she only remembers me when she has a problem or need money.. yesterday i called her cuz i needed her to be with me in the hospital.. but she didnt answer me at all, that makes me sad and angry cuz i'm always by her side whenever she needs me x'(
posted

Jordan wrote:

That looks like some kind of double friendzoning or what
Ah, at least you made me smile tonight ;)
Gotta admit it looks like it though, but it's a bit different.
posted
Some months ago I had a..eh..lets say a fight with someone. We stopped to talk etc. Then like 1 week ago this person messaged me saying if we can be close friends again and stuff. I dont like to be in bad terms with people so I told her yes, we talked for some days and everything was good/normal. Today (after dont talk for like..4 days?) I noticed that she deleted me without reason. I'm like...ok? Why you messaged me saying those things if you do this after some days? lol. wtv
posted
My College Teacher said that We'll having an Exam in Thursday (GMT+7), but all of sudden He chose today instead.... seriously!?
posted
Thinking about school starting tomorrow .
posted
Had to lift some heavy ass books home, almost broke my arm lmfao
posted
i said sorry to a friend today because i called him mean things, and now i cant help myself but to ignore him when he becomes too clingy

angry at myself i guess
posted
i have a long-ass list full of games to play and movies and animes to watch in these holidays, but everytime i want to proceed with that list, i get stuck somewhere else and end up doing nothing at all.
posted
my mother scolded me. when I wanna out midnight
posted
Lots of things.
I'm on crutches, so getting around is a chore.
I have an inordinate amount of work to do that is due very soon. (nice rhyme eh?)
I messed up a stream at the end of a beatmap, ruining a FC and failing.
posted
Having to keep track of so many threads at once when having (temporarily, but still) mediocre internet. >_>
posted
Called a support technician regarding my apartment's shitternet today.

The anger should be self-explanatory.
posted

Dawgy wrote:

Called a support technician regarding my apartment's shitternet today.

The anger should be self-explanatory.
Oh.My.God.
The SAME happened to me, except it has been going on for 5 goddamn days now. My fucking router ports are closed, and the guys are like "Naw, ye must contact yer Hotel's management, they should have a qualified bla bla technician who is..." and I already told them 10 goddamn times that the Hotel doesn't HAVE a goddamn technician, fucking plebs - both sides are retarded as fuck, but I'm the only one who suffers because now I can't neither work nor play anything....
posted

Aurani wrote:

Dawgy wrote:

Called a support technician regarding my apartment's shitternet today.

The anger should be self-explanatory.
Oh.My.God.
The SAME happened to me, except it has been going on for 5 goddamn days now. My fucking router ports are closed, and the guys are like "Naw, ye must contact yer Hotel's management, they should have a qualified bla bla technician who is..." and I already told them 10 goddamn times that the Hotel doesn't HAVE a goddamn technician, fucking plebs - both sides are retarded as fuck, but I'm the only one who suffers because now I can't neither work nor play anything....
My issue has been going on for about 5 days as well actually (coinciding with and possibly related to the recent DDoS attacks made by http://www.twitter.com/lizardsquad ... supposedly). I basically got told that my Internet being unusable during peak hours is 'normal' because they're 'peak hours.'

This is after being on hold for 30 minutes... And trying to get in contact with someone who can actually help me for the past four days...

I mean I work in IT so I know what it's like to have angry callers screaming down your neck... but this is absolutely fucking ridiculous.
show more
Please sign in to reply.