forum

What made you angry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kouya-
That I still haven't started my Honors Chem Summer Homework Packet Thing yet =~=
Aerynolae
Happy, talented friends that I have. Whereas me is a lazyass bum
kirueggy
Had to block two people on Snapchat this past week, apparently being best friends with a girl means you are together
Kouya-
trying to make your first beatmap look good and sound good, but fails entirely and makes you feel like sheet .
dkun

Graciee wrote:

People that are stubborn and won't listen to you no matter what.
how ironic
AutoMedic

dkun wrote:

Graciee wrote:

how ironic
hah
Jazz

dkun wrote:

Graciee wrote:

how ironic
oh jesus
BrokenArrow
quality mod
Mint-Spice
more like sad , cuz there's always no nice mania rooms which matches my skills OTL :(
( its always either too easy or too hard .. and got kicked twice in a row )
JAKACHAN

dkun wrote:

Graciee wrote:

how ironic
Man I miss a lot of shit when I don't have a computer!
Chiuyo
i still have candy in my nose, and i cant sneeze
Kanye West

dkun wrote:

Graciee wrote:

how ironic
Trash Boat
dkun's reply to grace

seriously?
Jazz
I suggest you stay out of something you don't know anything about
you have no right to judge the people involved
Trash Boat
yeah no, I already researched. Either way, it's not professional.
ColdTooth
I have a painful stomach ache that my dad had for 2 weeks. Welp... :v I have school in about a week and I'm guessing this won't go away in the same amount of time
Aurani

Trash Boat wrote:

yeah no, I already researched. Either way, it's not professional.
I actually have to agree with you for once (oh God forgive me for saying it) - from the view of a stranger who doesn't have anything to do with it or knows about the details of their past relationship, she seems like she really likes blatant attention-whoring, while he's being wet behind the ears in terms of handling the whole relationship and spreading personal thoughts/information in public - something which you should keep to yourself or in private circles.

That's the straightforward realistic view of a stranger who just came on the Forum and is like "What in the goddamn world is this shit?", not my personal opinion, as I know better than to join a "let's bash him/her!" Osu public team of quasi-justice.
Kanye West
man who cares if it was "professional" or "unprofessional"

this is a casual place to talk about casual things. i think dkun was justified in his response to an absurd situation.

also, why so serious guys? comon

Trash Boat
this is GD, ofc we have to be serious. But in this kind of cases, sometimes its better to pretend that aquí no pasó nada. so let's move on for the sake of the thread.
however, this won't go unnoticed
Witch Mercy
Trash Boat
that is different, that is OT. and for god sake, I offered a ceasefire
Witch Mercy
Aurani

Graciee wrote:

Oh, the irony.
Maybe when you and your gf learn to stop publicly flirting on threads you can start talking smack about other people.
Until then learn to keep comments to yourself son.
Except back then she wasn't even with me, and unlike you - I like to keep my things private. You've never heard me talk about anything related to my private life before, have you? Another thing is that I just stated my own opinion on how a stranger looks at this whole shit - NOT my personal opinion, which is VERY different from it, trust me on that.

You should also learn some manners, instead of calling people "son" and screencapping every single fucking thing in the world - I know very well every one of my posts, thank you for enlightening me.
Foxtrot
No chill.
BrokenArrow
Damn, it's too late for me to switch sides now.
Witch Mercy

Aurani wrote:

Graciee wrote:

Oh, the irony.
Maybe when you and your gf learn to stop publicly flirting on threads you can start talking smack about other people.
Until then learn to keep comments to yourself son.
Except back then she wasn't even with me, and unlike you - I like to keep my things private. You've never heard me talk about anything related to my private life before, have you? Another thing is that I just stated my own opinion on how a stranger looks at this whole shit - NOT my personal opinion, which is VERY different from it, trust me on that.

You should also learn some manners, instead of calling people "son" and screencapping every single fucking thing in the world - I know very well every one of my posts, thank you for enlightening me.
The person that's trying to comment about shit that's none of their business is telling me to learn some fucking manners?
Clearly your mother has taught you nothing as a child.
Trash Boat
You are turning a deaf ear, Grace
Aurani

Graciee wrote:

The person that's trying to comment about shit that's none of their business is telling me to learn some fucking manners?
Clearly your mother has taught you nothing as a child.
That's EXACTLY why I commented. You see:
Publicly posting information about your relationship problems = it being everyone's business, as that was what you should have had in mind when you shared personal conversations and other things for literally everyone to see.
Please do prove me wrong that this thing isn't my business when half of the Forum knows what happened, and you can't claim that I was the one who shared it, that's for sure.
Witch Mercy
Kanye West
it is if it's public

birra
/)____- math test is about to face me and IM SO DONE WITH TRIGONOMETRY PLS HOW TO EVEN- ALSNSOSNASKSBXISNXIX
Jordan

Kanye West wrote:

man who cares if it was "professional" or "unprofessional"

this is a casual place to talk about casual things. i think dkun was justified in his response to an absurd situation.

also, why so serious guys? comon

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Gracie please, you're the last person that should be bashing others about "publicly flirting" LOL
4mpy
Something that made me angry... I blinked and missed a note.

I'm kidding, that doesn't really bother me. I planned on going to lunch with my friends today but wasn't able to because I didn't have enough dough.
Cerulean Veyron

Gray Veyron wrote:

Once I meet you irl, I'll be your Worst.Roller.Coaster.In.Your.Life.
Neymarcus
What made me angry today? People replacing posts with "."...
Varetyr
It's been about four days since a friend started texting me again. I was pretty glad, since we somehow stopped talking for a while before.

The thing is, the only topic she had during the last four days was pretty much "Oh hey look how awesome my """"""""friend"""""""" is, how much fun we have together, we went to the cinema it was AWESOME hahaha he's hilarious #norelationship #justfriends" and so on.
Honestly, I really am happy for her, whatever her relation with this guy is. But ffs why would I care so much about every single detail of this, it doesn't concern me in any way, I don't even know this guy wtf

I'm too fed up to even think about any polite way of telling her to stop that, and right now I'm just bluntly asking her to text me back only if she actually has something to tell me, not related to this guy. I'm done.

EDIT : @Marcus, that was none of your business, don't act as if it pissed you off in any way
Jordan

Varetyr wrote:

It's been about four days since a friend started texting me again. I was pretty glad, since we somehow stopped talking for a while before.

The thing is, the only topic she had during the last four days was pretty much "Oh hey look how awesome my """"""""friend"""""""" is, how much fun we have together, we went to the cinema it was AWESOME hahaha he's hilarious #norelationship #justfriends" and so on.
Honestly, I really am happy for her, whatever her relation with this guy is. But ffs why would I care so much about every single detail of this, it doesn't concern me in any way, I don't even know this guy wtf

I'm too fed up to even think about any polite way of telling her to stop that, and right now I'm just bluntly asking her to text me back only if she actually has something to tell me, not related to this guy. I'm done.

EDIT : @Marcus, that was none of your business, don't act as if it pissed you off in any way
That looks like some kind of double friendzoning or what
Sakura_rocks
My best friend forgot about me, she doesn't even text me back, she only remembers me when she has a problem or need money.. yesterday i called her cuz i needed her to be with me in the hospital.. but she didnt answer me at all, that makes me sad and angry cuz i'm always by her side whenever she needs me x'(
Varetyr

Jordan wrote:

That looks like some kind of double friendzoning or what
Ah, at least you made me smile tonight ;)
Gotta admit it looks like it though, but it's a bit different.
Mikelicious
Some months ago I had a..eh..lets say a fight with someone. We stopped to talk etc. Then like 1 week ago this person messaged me saying if we can be close friends again and stuff. I dont like to be in bad terms with people so I told her yes, we talked for some days and everything was good/normal. Today (after dont talk for like..4 days?) I noticed that she deleted me without reason. I'm like...ok? Why you messaged me saying those things if you do this after some days? lol. wtv
show more