forum

What made you angry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rio-
Uninstalled My ATi Catalyst for Intel and installing another ATi Catalyst (suggested by my friend, for graphic improvements), and then suddenly my laptop got a graphic error when I played osu! and need to Restart the PC everytime... damn It, give back my old Catalyst! >:(
kirueggy

satriobp wrote:

Uninstalled My ATi Catalyst for Intel and installing another ATi Catalyst (suggested by my friend, for graphic improvements), and then suddenly my laptop got a graphic error when I played osu! and need to Restart the PC everytime... damn It, give back my old Catalyst! >:(
"suggested"

you sure he wasn't trying to break your shit? :P
-sev
My inability to fc a song.
kirueggy

Nikkumi wrote:

Birdy

Nikkumi wrote:

-sev

kirukashi wrote:

Nikkumi wrote:

I bet my grandma can fc those five.
TakuMii
Speaking of grandmas...
An old lady hit my house with her car today. On Friday the 13th, of all days.
Just the front of the house though. Well, at least her insurance is covering it...
-sev

YayMii wrote:

Speaking of grandmas...
An old lady hit my house with her car today. On Friday the 13th, of all days.
Just the front of the house though. Well, at least her insurance is covering it...
Old drivers are the bane of my existence.
kirueggy
speaking of old, OLD BEATMAPS.

lemme tell you people back in 2007 or whatever must've been retarded because the beatmaps needed to get the achievements are half unplayable (probably cause I mouse only with max sensitivity but oh well they suck)
-sev
Somebody buy that guy a keyboard
kirueggy
preferably not a shit one
benjanyan
-
La Volpe
Lack of motivation.
kirueggy
http://steamcommunity.com/id/NoireBlack ... ?appid=550

none of these won't install correctly @_@
Trauter
My cat...
-Seren-
lag
kirueggy
call of duty ghosts
Birdy
I can't FC like any maps at all anymore. Not sure why am I even trying to return to this shit game.
kirueggy

Static Noise Bird wrote:

I can't FC like any maps at all anymore. Not sure why am I even trying to return to this shit game.
Birdy
didn't FC Relic Song.

Hards don't count by the way, I'm only counting Insanes and Extras etc.
Mikelicious
How bad Argentina played.
kirueggy

Mikelicious wrote:

How bad Argentina played.
Trash Boat
you don't understand. they could have made 5 or 6
kirueggy
it's still early on + they won anyways

But since you're both from argentina then I can see why you'd want them to do better @_@
kirueggy
Oh and spurs won >_>
Chiuyo
there's some trouble with the trains so i cant visit my friend, another plan ruined aargh.
kirueggy
my blue PS3 controller died today...
_sparky_

kirukashi wrote:

do you have more controllers?
kirueggy

_sparky_ wrote:

kirukashi wrote:

do you have more controllers?
I still have my red, gold, silver and the default black controller it came with... although I fear that one may be next >_>

note to self don't let douche friends use your consoles
-sev
Lost pp again.

Ok.
Katze
i had like, 2 weeks to get ready for my two final exams and i didnt even look at those things until today
and now i'm stressed and just want to give up on school ;;
_Arzo_
college test
Critical Dude
College work (but it's solved now)
-sev
I'm not angry, but my left hand hurts and it's kinda frustrating..
Flanster
One of the worst days i've had in a while

1. My computer got screwed and couldn't connect to the net properly.
2. My friend at the service shop said it wont be done today.
3. While I was at my other computer, a storm was going on outside so the internet stopped.
4. I had a page with an online streaming anime site with the video loaded competely.
5. Due to the storm the power got cut while I was watching. Waited for internet to come back on, it didn't.
6. Tried contacting the ISP's office, they did not pick up.
7. Tried the other ISP's phone number, after a while they picked up but while I was explaining whats going on, my card's credit ran out and call got cut.

im lovin'it
BrokenArrow
I was supposed to hold a presentation in school tomorrow, together with a lazy ass classmate. Turns out he just messaged me a minute ago that he's not gonna come and I should do it on my own.
Sure fuck you why not, I didn't want to sleep tonight anyways. I'm not gonna let this fucker make me get a bad grade.
Hate this kind of people. -_-
-sev

BrokenArrow wrote:

I was supposed to hold a presentation in school tomorrow, together with a lazy ass classmate. Turns out he just messaged me a minute ago that he's not gonna come and I should do it on my own.
Sure fuck you why not, I didn't want to sleep tonight anyways. I'm not gonna let this fucker make me get a bad grade.
Hate this kind of people. -_-
Had this happen to me once. Ditched the classmate and got the grade on my own.

edit: I made the whole presentation by myself btw.
BrokenArrow
That's what I'm planning to do, gonna try to make him look as stupid as humanly possible in front of the teacher.
BrokenArrow
Hah, got 12/15 points and he got a 0. Worth.
-sev
Lost all my local scores.

Cleaned mouse and mousepad and the bottom of my mouse feels more slippery than before, throws me off.
show more