forum

What made you angry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
[K O U Y A]
I was making Takoyaki and the egg (used to make the ball) got burnt as I forgot to put it on medium heat.
Witch Mercy
Stupid people saying stupid shit to me. @@
Lanturn

there goes 36:17 of my life XD
Chiuyo
I'm going home today and I don't want to go home.
So I'm angry at myself.
Tiisa
I'm so god damn angry at my borther because he doesn't do anything .____.
Trash Boat
i was playing, and then some kind of advice popped up, forcing the game to minimize. fortunately that makes the game pause, but when i wanted to contnue, i pressed retry by accident. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Chiuyo
My little brother is like touching my hair and face and he knows that I hate that.
Taadashi
benjanyan
-
Rio-
My Alarm clock doesn't work today... so I'm late for morning-lecture >:(
Sapphiire_old_1
I havent slept the whole weekend maybe 3-4h in total because yeah gaming and stuff , now i am fucking tired and feel like a zombie worst thing is i have to work today ... its gonna be a loooong day
benjanyan
-
Witch Mercy
Stupid bitches spreading rumors about me and accusing me of shit I didn't do lol
Kritzkingvoid
1x100 of doom
Kyno
Ran a mile and I fell, which led to a sprained ankle.
As well as getting hit with a flying HDMI cable.

Welp, strange day isn't it?
Aurani
The fact that nobody is helping on "Technical Support".
Chiuyo
Ugh, school
Taadashi
Being addicted to tobacco and trying my best to get out.
Birdy
I lost the sense of time, then got late from French class :­|
Scarhand
I can't see my forehead.

Jokes aside, getting over a breakup and trying to fix everything, but it didn't end up working.
HighSee
People being irrational on a facebook page.
DeletedUser_4041880
I have to attend gym class today. I'd rather do a book load of work than go to gym. Plus the people staring at you when you're changing in the locker rooms makes it awkward
Genjitsu
My teacher goes angry and started to mention my RIP father.
I can't control my emotions if I hear someone mentions my father.
FlyingNeko
I haven't gotten angry since the start of March. That's good I guess.
Birdy
I haven't gotten legit angry in like a year or two. That's better I guess.
Yuuki Asuna
Missed my bus home.. had to wait 45 minutes for the next one
benjanyan
-
Trash Boat

pondokers wrote:

My teacher goes angry and started to mention my RIP father.
I can't control my emotions if I hear someone mentions my father.
dude thats not good. if i were you.....
Kritzkingvoid
Real Life
Therealsage
Stranded some unknown place without mobile service, and had to walk, what seemed like forever! :(
Sapphiire_old_1
Facing the fact 'again' that i suck at everything i do , i am good in nothing i spend all my free time on games and i even suck at gaming , i am not smart , not strong , not pretty i am worth nothing fuck life man ... i might awsell just die
BrokenArrow

SoG Tava wrote:

Facing the fact 'again' that i suck at everything i do , i am good in nothing i spend all my free time on games and i even suck at gaming , i am not smart , not strong , not pretty i am worth nothing fuck life man ... i might awsell just die
dude your LoLking score is +136 what are you talking about man
kirueggy
Being accused of boosting, yes because boosting is totally camping in INFECTED and killing DIFFERENT people each time that are actually attempting to kill me...
Sapphiire_old_1

BrokenArrow wrote:

SoG Tava wrote:

dude your LoLking score is +136 what are you talking about man

That doesent change the fact that it even took me more then 2 years to get out of bronze , while most people are diamond after 2 years , i play league for like 6h a day and yet stills sucks , i lost my girlfiend i don't have friend annymore i hate my stupid job , the only thing left is playing league and watching some anime , if only i was good in league that would be somthing that can finaly make me happy again
Birdy
Restrip edits thread.
Flanster
I quit playing mania, i cant improve anymore, infact im getting worse. Shitty mistakes, im having problems keeping my eyes open during plays, blinking and missing pathetically and I cant play the harder difficulties properly at all. No fun.
Trash Boat
don't give up, just take a little break you will be fine
Eren Yaeger
Being a part of #TeamFeed in league today, really debating on if I should keep playing it or not.
Flanster

Trash Boat wrote:

don't give up, just take a little break you will be fine
I did take a break. I see others progressing and getting better while im always at a standstill, seems ive hit my limits again.
Witch Mercy
Having to wake up and get ready for school.
I'm sleep deprived as hell right now...gonna pass the fuck out any moment
show more