forum

What made you angry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Flanster
Broke up with my so called "girlfriend". After not speaking to me for 2 weeks for the most stupidest reasons, I've had enough.
Took her less than a day to remove me from her friends list. She doesn't deserve to be in a relationship with me.

True love my ass. Love can go drown in a coffin underwater. (not reffering to the user Love)
CsavarNat16
freakin' internet is unstable >.>
Foxtrot
My sister being a huge spoiled cunt to me today. I've been ignoring her since morning.
Exiacrime
Mathematics teacher hufffttsss~
BeatofIke
Turnitin.com :x
PyaKura
Not really angry but :

What is this sorcery ?
Shirai Kuroko
I couldnt sleep and I think that's a good reason to be angry i mean sleeping is my favourite thing and i didnt sleep enough
Talvilapsi
Some irrelevant gurls sat next to me and decided to "smoke" (read: hold a smouldering cigarette). When I told them that there are many other places where they could smoke without bothering others, they just said "this is a free country!" (they don't even know what it actually means, tsk) and "do you have a personal problem about that, huh?"
Yes, I do have a personal problem. Cigarette smoke makes me terribly ill. And my dad died because of that thing, so thank you very much.

Too bad I didn't see their faces (it was too dark).

P.S. If you really do want to smoke, do it properly and somewhere where you don't bother the others, thx.
Jerry
My "friend" thought that it'll be funny to throw a huge rock directly at my stomach before running up his school bus and going home.
Nathanael
My internet connection is getting crappy. Unable to play.. D:<
Foxtrot

Talvilapsi wrote:

Some irrelevant gurls sat next to me and decided to "smoke" (read: hold a smouldering cigarette). When I told them that there are many other places where they could smoke without bothering others, they just said "this is a free country!" (they don't even know what it actually means, tsk) and "do you have a personal problem about that, huh?"
Yes, I do have a personal problem. Cigarette smoke makes me terribly ill. And my dad died because of that thing, so thank you very much.

Too bad I didn't see their faces (it was too dark).

P.S. If you really do want to smoke, do it properly and somewhere where you don't bother the others, thx.
As a smoker myself, those girls have been terribly rude to you. I'm sorry that it had to happened.
Flanster
My fingers suddenly decided to be less accurate by 2%. Getting a better score on a certain map was so irritating.
BrokenArrow
So I was watching Bleach.. and in the middle of the Arc, right when things became exciting, le wild filler Arc appears
FML.
Wok
My girlfriend.
Flanster
I barely have pimples on my face anymore but goddamn nowadays whenever I get one ITS ALWAYS ON THE SIDES OF MY NOSE WHERE IT HURTS THE MOST.
mekadon_old
Encountered someone who took way too much space in a parking lot, 2 parking spaces for 1 car isn't nice bro ;___;
Foxtrot

LoliFlan wrote:

I barely have pimples on my face anymore but goddamn nowadays whenever I get one ITS ALWAYS ON THE SIDES OF MY NOSE WHERE IT HURTS THE MOST.
wow I have the same problem are you my lost brother or something
Kyonko Hizara

LoliFlan wrote:

Flanster
damn, looks like im not alone on that
Mira-san
What made me angry today:

Lost connection while doing great on LoL.
Got back, but it was too late. :x
Caionix1313
I'm angry because time isn't passing fast enough.
[Luanny]
lol was watching a trailer from an awesome free game and then SCREAMER AT THE END
just WHY
FUCK
lol
Flanster

LoliFlan wrote:

HERE WE GO AGAIN FOLKS
fuck you mother nature.
Trash Boat
I'm angry because things
GladiOol

battler077 wrote:

I'm angry because DaddyCoolVipper pisses me off, thinking that i'm a israeli jew, even if i'm not. tried to tell her that she was wrong, but she didn't believe me. pss. annoying
stfu jew
IsseiTheBest
Some my classroom student, They always said Pikachu Suck! >:(
FrzR
Both my parents criticizing me in a 2v1 debate. F*ck this man. >_<
Innocent Steps
All in the life make me angry.
Asians make me angry, the peoples in others cars make me angry, the tv make me angry, osu make me angry.
Flanster
Kitchen sink and pipes were clogged as hell. Taking it apart and cleaning all that smelly crap was terrible, nearly lost my lunch :/

battler077 wrote:

I'm angry because DaddyCoolVipper pisses me off, thinking that i'm a israeli jew, even if i'm not. tried to tell her that she was wrong, but she didn't believe me. pss. annoying
He.
Birdy

battler077 wrote:

jew scum
silmarilen

battler077 wrote:

you jew
boat

LoliFlan wrote:

He.
uh what are you tripping on vipper is clearly the cutest underaged girl here
Birdy

boat wrote:

LoliFlan wrote:

He.
uh what are you tripping on vipper is clearly the cutest underaged girl here
hands off my loli
Trash Boat
even if you were joking....
DaddyCoolVipper
it's an israeli flag

~kyun! ♥

Birdy
those silly juice
Trash Boat
I was a noob when I wrote this, but still
mekadon_old
>Taking it seriously

Oh dude come on
Trash Boat
not important
DaddyCoolVipper

battler077 wrote:

a pale blue stripe on top, a white stripe on the middle with a sun and another pale blue stripe on bottom

it has a star in the middle

your flag is the flag of israel
show more