show more
- Hourai -
The Social life ...... lol
mathexpert
fucking ants
Rio-
IDM said "Failed to Assembling Files" While I downloading A BIG File.... >:(
The Joker
This little 11 year old kid, kept annoying me and he always jokes around and is never serious. I mean I am a pretty patient guy but my patience went soooo thin today. He is lucky he is younger than me
Mistercool121
Getting slapped in the face with a wallet going to the shops with my friend :<
GeeNX
My brother betrayed me and it's not going to take me home T_T

fml, nothing can go worse today
DerekMcD

Haneii wrote:

Carrying only cash on me, I walked over an hour to the eb games/game stop that had the game I wanted. Because I didn't have id to prove I was 17+ they wouldn't sell the game to me.
I know that post's almost a month ago but...

That sucks, Employees and every stores are so strict-able about their ages.

It's like they wouldn't sell you a R-rated (17+) movie ticket because you didn't have a ID to prove.
BeatofIke
I brought pool salt. :x
Weed
My face broke a mirror and a shard of glass hit me in the neck.
Tari
The looooooong wait.
Birdy
Kyonko Hizara
Obnoxious people at school
GeeNX

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

that's everywhere and everyday :(
Magicphoenix
Russians in DOTA 2 :(
Kyonko Hizara

GeeNX wrote:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

that's everywhere and everyday :(
And it doesn't help when you have a pounding headache
Fzero100
I caught a cold and the holidays just started ;-;
mathexpert

Static Noise Bird wrote:

sometimes I'm not sure if the producers of these horrible, horrible songs are serious or attention whoring by purposely making shit songs
Birdy

mathexpert wrote:

Static Noise Bird wrote:

sometimes I'm not sure if the producers of these horrible, horrible songs are serious or attention whoring by purposely making shit songs
It sounds like it was written by a 12-year-old girl. The singer itself is like 60% of the time too fast for the beat, which could have been fixed by the producers, but what can you expect from producers who throw together the simplest beat ever in like 8 minutes. It's like vomiting on a pile of shit.

The "BUY THIS ON iTUNES"-annotation is the worst joke ever.
BrokenArrow
My mom being a hypocritical stupid dumbfuck.
Flanster
Thanks a lot, Avast.
Adds a simple Panel to the form and ITS SUDDENLY A VIRUS.

Maraiga
Some people should just accept that I can have a different opinion from theirs and there's nothing to be mad at nor wrong with it. MOVING ON TO DRAWING

BrokenArrow wrote:

My mom being a hypocritical stupid dumbfuck.
That reminds me of my dad... Oh well
FrzR

LoliFlan wrote:

Thanks a lot, Avast.

Dem FlanFly.
------------------------------
My dad being an asshole.
Rio-
Just shared My Gameplay Video in A Facebook Fanspage recently and One of the Fans here objected Me that I'm A "Mouse-Faker" (Someone who said to be A Mouse-Player but actually A Tablet-User) because of My Centered Spinning (Spinning as close to the middle point as possible)... Actually I'm A Mouse-Player, but with Fingertip grip >:(

LoliFlan wrote:

Thanks a lot, Avast.

One Reason I stop Using Avast 8-)
-Seren-
my mom. i so want to hit her
- Marco -
countdown to 400posts

>i have to go D:<

GOTTA GO FAST!!! [cit.]
La Volpe
Woke up late, didnt realised I took the wrong bus so I ended up in a different college. Then I had to walk for 30 minutes to find a bus that goes to my college..
On top of that, i missed my class that was at 8 am. :oops:
Foxtrot
It was actually yesterday, but it's unbelievable how this girl managed to flip her entire opinion on me overnight. It was understandable that she didn't trust me, but c'mon, at least get the balls to confront me about it instead of talking shit about me with my dear one.
Kyonko Hizara

Dulcet wrote:

It was actually yesterday, but it's unbelievable how this girl managed to flip her entire opinion on me overnight. It was understandable that she didn't trust me, but c'mon, at least get the balls to confront me about it instead of talking shit about me with my dear one.
Know dat feel
Caraele
The guy which always falls asleep "on me"
HE JUST FUCKING DISAPPEARS IN BETWEEN OUR CONVO AND BLAMES IT ON HIS SLEEP DEPRIVATION.sn bajgbla glsz afajbgjabgazbgbgalgafnajfajkgbagj
Fakthis.
VoidnOwO
:)
[Luanny]
my keybo4rd is broken 4g4in.
- Marco -

BRBP wrote:

I play osu! without sounds and often forget it open in song selection <_<
derp

lol
[Luanny]
4pp4rently Im being st4lked.
Mismagius
A friend of mine keeps not believing me even though I say the truth.
Turns out the person didn't want to be my friend after all and is using their hypocrisy to make them think it was my fault
Also found out that it's not worthy to keep a friendship with someone who doesn't believe you and prefers assuming stupid crap about you.
dNextGen
welcome to real life
Birdy
Google removed the goddamn bar from the searches, like was that actually fucking necessary to remove the most helping thing related to Google.
Kyonko Hizara

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Google removed the goddamn bar from the searches, like was that actually fucking necessary to remove the most helping thing related to Google.
This

And people starting off my morning badly
-Seren-
slow connection
Caraele

Blue Dragon wrote:

A friend of mine keeps not believing me even though I say the truth.
Turns out the person didn't want to be my friend after all and is using their hypocrisy to make them think it was my fault
Also found out that it's not worthy to keep a friendship with someone who doesn't believe you and prefers assuming stupid crap about you.
This.
I am being blamed for something that I didn't even do LOL and being judged over and over again.
thanks to all hypocrites around me. ♥
Flanster

Static Noise Bird wrote:

+1

And on top of that they put the translator option in "More" while calendar is on the main app panel. WHO THE FUCK USES GOOGLE CALENDAR?! THIS IS ASS.
show more