forum

What made you angry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
[Luanny]
Retarded brazilian people pretending they are european sharing pics of THE DAY THEY SAW SNOW IN THE FIRST TIME HERE!!!11111!!!!1!!!1!! with instagram filters
LOL srsly no one gives a fuck about rain
no one gives a fuck about sun
Why would one give a fuck about snow?
And then they start posting "omg i'm so cold i hate winter" on facebook
Seriously this is just stupid
They're also capable of spending 30 FUCKING MINUTES just observing THE FUCKING ICE
I CAN SEE ICE IN MY FREEZER
How to care about useless things vol1. by Brazilian retards.
I am also deleting/blocking everyone on facebook who is acting this way
This stuff only makes me ashamed of being brazilian.
I bet those people wouldn't survive ONE SINGLE WINTER DAY living in Russia.
I srsly need to calm down before I start acting like Hitler. -_-
boat

[Luanny] wrote:

.<.
Jordan

[Luanny] wrote:

Retarded brazilian people pretending they are european sharing pics of THE DAY THEY SAW SNOW IN THE FIRST TIME HERE!!!11111!!!!1!!!1!! with instagram filters
LOL srsly no one gives a fuck about rain
no one gives a fuck about sun
Why would one give a fuck about snow?
And then they start posting "omg i'm so cold i hate winter" on facebook
Seriously this is just stupid
They're also capable of spending 30 FUCKING MINUTES just observing THE FUCKING ICE
I CAN SEE ICE IN MY FREEZER
How to care about useless things vol1. by Brazilian retards.
I am also deleting/blocking everyone on facebook who is acting this way
This stuff only makes me ashamed of being brazilian.
I srsly need to calm down before I start acting like Hitler. -_-
Hahahahaha I know that feel, where I live it snows once in ten years and people act the same.
Mismagius
What made me angry today: People who think that other people are stupid/retarded just for something they like.
Kyonko Hizara

Blue Dragon wrote:

What made me angry today: People who think that other people are stupid/retarded just for something they like.
hinamizawan
People only pm me when I'm afk, and when I respond back they're offline already, that is annoying.
Tanzklaue

[Luanny] wrote:

tbh except russians and fins and maybe some scandis nobody can.

also let them have fun. little kids freak the fuck out when they experience snow for the first time, and people who never saw snow in real life would naturally freak out about it aswell.
Jordan

makkura wrote:

People only pm me when I'm afk, and when I respond back they're offline already, that is annoying.
YES
Sparres
My accounting homework, I had to correct some dude's mistakes for liabilities. :P
Jordan
A shard of broken glass cut deep into my leg and ruined my shorts cutting them as well and drenching them in blood X:
My Angel Newnew
My Dad walked past me and saw me playing in a multiplayer osu match, so he hits my hand and makes me miss like 7 notes.
Rio-
HD/FC this Map with probably 20+ Retry recently... That's really Frustrating for Me

JapanPanda2 wrote:

My Dad walked past me and saw me playing in a multiplayer osu match, so he hits my hand and makes me miss like 7 notes.
Your Dad is A Professional Troller! Sometimes My Sister troll Me like that too...
Kareov
someone hate me
what the
Foxtrot
I can't fucking believe how he could laugh at my pain like that.

Fuck off.

Even when I stopped talking to you, I still respected you, and never dared to talk shit about you, or laugh at you.

Fuck off.
Setsuen
My lousy computer. I get that it's extremely old(Over 7years old yay..) but lagging/freezing after playing <10beatmaps isn't funny :x
It's not fun to restart osu every single time when this happens

Also teacher that hands out your exam paper AFTER going through the correction while giving students the "You won't concentrate if you know your score now excuse" irony here is I started to daydream once the teacher said that excuse, proving its ineffectiveness...
Jordan

Dulcet wrote:

I can't fucking believe how he could laugh at my pain like that.

Fuck off.

Even when I stopped talking to you, I still respected you, and never dared to talk shit about you, or laugh at you.

Fuck off.
I know that feel
Kemdo
The camera angles in Assassin's Creed 3 Killed me so many times I ragequit the game :L
Oh well...
CentupleChaos
I ran out of cereal.
Ayu
Realizing nobody is caring for quality anymore.
Exw
Fucking school rules.
Sachi_old_1

Subaru Takamaru wrote:

Fucking school rules.
xD
Mismagius
People spreading shit about me and then making themselves seem innocent.
Trust
Apparently having to repeat myself because somebody misinterpreted what I said means that i'm giving them "attitude".
Rayz141
new school rules that didn't allow students to bring smartphones
Xanaehla
Corrupt politicians
MMzz
Love killing me in LoL when we were CS practicing.
What a butt.
Love
MMzz killing Mr Color while we were cs practicing.
What a jerk.
Haneii
Carrying only cash on me, I walked over an hour to the eb games/game stop that had the game I wanted. Because I didn't have id to prove I was 17+ they wouldn't sell the game to me.
Birdy

Haneii wrote:

Carrying only cash on me, I walked over an hour to the eb games/game stop that had the game I wanted. Because I didn't have id to prove I was 17+ they wouldn't sell the game to me.
You need IDs to buy age restricted games in Canada? I thought the lack of giving a fuck is international.

OT: The train where I was in.
Kanye West

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Haneii wrote:

You need IDs to buy age restricted games in Canada? I thought the lack of giving a fuck is international.

OT: The train where I was in.
I'm guessing you normally don't, but in her case she did because she looks 10.

pls don't kill me haneii ;_;
Cyclohexane
MMzz killing me while we were cs practicing.
What a shit.
WindyExplorer
getting paid on Saturday and money not use able untill Tuesday Due to labor day screwing the time frame lol
Love
WildTurtle sucks when it comes to knowing when you should be aggressive or not and Reginald needs to learn how to roam like he has been.
[Luanny]
Couldn't go to school and I'm gonna lose 2 important tests.
AstralPhnx
Being constantly harrased by this boy in my class who just wont leave me the hell alone. Im starting to think that hes gay and wants to go furthur with me. *shudders*
AstralPhnx
Also, this is something that made me angry a few days ago. I was going to install the windows phone Software development kit on my windows 8.1 pc (32 bit version becuase the iso was a gb smaller) and upon trying to start the install i was told i needed windows 8 or 8.1 64 BIT. FUUUUUUUU. And then, when I tried to load the 8.1 64 bit iso onto my usb stick for installation it told me that the usb drive wasn't big enough! DOUBLE FUUUUUUUU.
Asagi Mutsuki

Subaru Takamaru wrote:

Fucking school rules.
^ this
Dark_Ai
got silence for nothing again... seriously... again meeeeeeh
Magnolia
life :D
AstralPhnx
Getting a note from my school saying that I had excesive internet usage last week (1.2 gb) and I was slowing everyone down. -_- Yeah, right. The internet at my school pretty much travels at the speed of a dead slug by DEFAULT even when no one else is using it. Also, I know people who watch youtube at school pretty much every day and they have NEVER got one of these notes. GRRR.
show more