forum

What made you angry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
GladiOol

boat wrote:

Jordan wrote:

The fact that being underage I can't live on my own. I would be happy to live in a small apartment, study and have money for food, even stay without my PC if it's get rid of my parents
Living alone sucks, trust me.

You're lucky to have your parents not kick you out :^D
Trade with me please.
Blue Stig
YouTube removing the little drop-down auto complete list thing.
щ(゚Д゚щ)
Jordan
This is one of the times in my life where I really wish I had a sport, a hobby, or a life

I'm being more and more stressed everyday because of ex-gf, and I don't know how to relieve this shit. I feel like I wanna destroy everything

This has gotten to the point where it hugely influenced things such as studying or working, I feel like I don't wanna do anything
420Guy

Jordan wrote:

This is one of the times in my life where I really wish I had a sport, a hobby, or a life

I'm being more and more stressed everyday because of ex-gf, and I don't know how to relieve this shit. I feel like I wanna destroy everything

This has gotten to the point where it hugely influenced things such as studying or working, I feel like I don't wanna do anything
Man .. this are exactly my feelings .. It's hard to life with a situation like this.
Once you and i were happy & now we are both depressed and don't know what to do with life.. i know how it feels...
Soly
Chokladboll
The faggotory kids calling people tryhard in tf2 made me angry
Inori

This fucker thought he could reupload my video and the download link and pass everything off as his own.

http://youtu.be/R5KhpnsmihU <- Original Video

Copyright infringement I say!

COPYRIGHT-FUCKING-INFRINGEMENT.
Dubrix
The ants that invaded my cupcake
Cloudchaser
A douche fag
Yunia Anindya
someone uvu
Hello Skitty
I dont need any reason to be angry

Im gonna kill you all
Jordan
shit i said
AstralPhnx
When I found out that I was being spyed on by the New Zealand Governement, monetering all my internet activity and probably every single key press
Platinumsj
9 minutes of my damn life just for this
MegaRevolution1
Remembering a comment my mother said to me about me being trans and stuff... I was sad about it all day yesterday, but today it just made me mad more than anything. :/

I'm over it now, but it still bothers me a ton.
Raiken-
Mosquitos, they disturbing my game.
Kareov
someone said that Avril was not the most popular singer
YES I AM REALLYYYYYYY ABGERYYYYY
Rio-
Always Failing FC in The End of A Song Today I Guess

Kareov wrote:

What does ABGERY means? :?
Tsukimi Luna
world of tanks....

Scrubs EVREYWHEREEEE
Kareov

satriobp wrote:

Always Failing FC in The End of A Song Today I Guess

Kareov wrote:

What does ABGERY means? :?

Angry
Yunia Anindya

Raiken45 wrote:

Mosquitos, they disturbing my game.
THIIIIIS!
Jordan
My mouse has been derping since some months and my aiming has been gradually worsening, now it got the point of non-return and I have trouble aiming nomod hard diffs

And I can't buy a new one
Tiisa
ITS TOO HOT IN TURKEY FOR ME AND THAT MAKES ME MAD
Jordan
shit i said
hinamizawan
my notification warning still didn't disappear because of humorless angsty people in #portuguese chat
MegaRevolution1
I spent an entire day downloading Hitman: Absolution on my PS3, only for it to end up corrupted :|

I wouldn't be as mad about it usually, but I had to delete four games just to have enough room for it (Borderlands 1 and 2, along with MGS 2 and 3).
Birdy
Mom.
Raiken-
My Connection.
Knarf

Raiken45 wrote:

My Connection.
RA272Nirvash
School > My math teacher....

i just hate this woman with all of my power...
i never had a worser teacher then her.
Varetyr
Jordan
Woke up at 3pm

I hate sleeping too much
Taadashi
My family.
Destiny
Spilled tea over myself.
ExecutiveE33
finding out the forum i made in osu yesterday cannot be read by me since apparently i am not authorized to read that forum... WTF!
Birdy

ExecutiveE33 wrote:

finding out the forum i made in osu yesterday cannot be read by me since apparently i am not authorized to read that forum... WTF!
^ confirmed top lel shitposter ^
ExecutiveE33

Static Noise Bird wrote:

ExecutiveE33 wrote:

^ confirmed top lel shitposter ^
pardon my ignorance but why?
Birdy
You know, it must have been wastelanded.
Reasons for wastelanding:
1) Useless thread
2) Shit thread

Don't get mad if your bad thread gets demolished.
ExecutiveE33

Static Noise Bird wrote:

You know, it must have been wastelanded.
Reasons for wastelanding:
1) Useless thread
2) Shit thread

Don't get mad if your bad thread gets demolished.
the forum i created was simply a request for anyone that can actually beatmap and liked the songs i suggested to perhaps be motivated to make them in osu since as of right now they do not exist.
Birdy
You could have read the rules. So there we go, a reason.
show more