forum

What made you angry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Keiti
My grandma having a go at me >:I
BrokenArrow
My dumb selfish sister using our wlan which makes me unable to play League of Legends without having a high ping.
Birdy

Static Noise Bird wrote:

The worst storm I have experienced in my entire life.
Remember this? Today I found out that this storm completely destroyed my Yugioh deck. Not really a big deal, only worth £30 or so in total, but re-arranging and ordering this shit will probably drive me insane.
Suntears
some overly elitist dude in MAL. I started to despise MAL's community now
dewilacie
It's not raining today :(
vizzy
My osu! keeps lagging and dunno why. I should delete some more unnecessary beatmaps soon.
Jordan
Why the fuck can't i live in a normal family
mioda
i dont get angry .. tehee :D
Jazz

Werina wrote:

then gtfo since you don't need to post here
Knarf

Werina wrote:

This makes me angry XD
Mythiax
Stupid people who only thinks about himself.
Jordan
The fact that being underage I can't live on my own. I would be happy to live in a small apartment, study and have money for food, even stay without my PC if it's get rid of my parents
Kyonko Hizara
I plan to get things done, and then I don't get them done soon enough
boat

Jordan wrote:

The fact that being underage I can't live on my own. I would be happy to live in a small apartment, study and have money for food, even stay without my PC if it's get rid of my parents
Living alone sucks, trust me.

You're lucky to have your parents not kick you out :^D
Miyu
u.u mosquito appeared out of no where and bited my arm it hurts like shizz ;_;
Jordan
When I try to ignore someone thinking that person will want to talk to me

And I'm actually just being forgotten since this person doesn't give a shit about me
GladiOol

boat wrote:

Jordan wrote:

Living alone sucks, trust me.

You're lucky to have your parents not kick you out :^D
Trade with me please.
Blue Stig
YouTube removing the little drop-down auto complete list thing.
щ(゚Д゚щ)
Jordan
This is one of the times in my life where I really wish I had a sport, a hobby, or a life

I'm being more and more stressed everyday because of ex-gf, and I don't know how to relieve this shit. I feel like I wanna destroy everything

This has gotten to the point where it hugely influenced things such as studying or working, I feel like I don't wanna do anything
420Guy

Jordan wrote:

This is one of the times in my life where I really wish I had a sport, a hobby, or a life

I'm being more and more stressed everyday because of ex-gf, and I don't know how to relieve this shit. I feel like I wanna destroy everything

This has gotten to the point where it hugely influenced things such as studying or working, I feel like I don't wanna do anything
Man .. this are exactly my feelings .. It's hard to life with a situation like this.
Once you and i were happy & now we are both depressed and don't know what to do with life.. i know how it feels...
Soly
Chokladboll
The faggotory kids calling people tryhard in tf2 made me angry
Inori

This fucker thought he could reupload my video and the download link and pass everything off as his own.

http://youtu.be/R5KhpnsmihU <- Original Video

Copyright infringement I say!

COPYRIGHT-FUCKING-INFRINGEMENT.
Dubrix
The ants that invaded my cupcake
Cloudchaser
A douche fag
Yunia Anindya
someone uvu
Hello Skitty
I dont need any reason to be angry

Im gonna kill you all
Jordan
shit i said
AstralPhnx
When I found out that I was being spyed on by the New Zealand Governement, monetering all my internet activity and probably every single key press
Platinumsj
9 minutes of my damn life just for this
MegaRevolution1
Remembering a comment my mother said to me about me being trans and stuff... I was sad about it all day yesterday, but today it just made me mad more than anything. :/

I'm over it now, but it still bothers me a ton.
Raiken-
Mosquitos, they disturbing my game.
Kareov
someone said that Avril was not the most popular singer
YES I AM REALLYYYYYYY ABGERYYYYY
Rio-
Always Failing FC in The End of A Song Today I Guess

Kareov wrote:

What does ABGERY means? :?
Tsukimi Luna
world of tanks....

Scrubs EVREYWHEREEEE
Kareov

satriobp wrote:

Always Failing FC in The End of A Song Today I Guess

Kareov wrote:

What does ABGERY means? :?

Angry
Yunia Anindya

Raiken45 wrote:

Mosquitos, they disturbing my game.
THIIIIIS!
Jordan
My mouse has been derping since some months and my aiming has been gradually worsening, now it got the point of non-return and I have trouble aiming nomod hard diffs

And I can't buy a new one
Tiisa
ITS TOO HOT IN TURKEY FOR ME AND THAT MAKES ME MAD
Jordan
shit i said
show more