Total Posts
show more
Birdy
Kyonko Hizara
I'm scared to know what her future would be
Queen Chan

Static Noise Bird wrote:

EOHK-Fluttershy
Myself, with this stupid jealousy and depression.
Kyonko Hizara

EOHK-Fluttershy wrote:

BeatofIke
WORK!!!
Birdy
my mom letting me sleep like 2 fucking hours despite me telling her to NOT even open my goddamn door

and then she had to start fucking up the clothesline stands like what the shit
Kaona
My audio adapter dying within a week. What pissed me off even more is that my Mum blamed me for the cheap piece of shit dying.
Kyonko Hizara

Kaona wrote:

My audio adapter dying within a week. What pissed me off even more is that my Mum blamed me for the cheap piece of shit dying.
It was prolly just a faulty product. I had a phone charger before that died in a week or so.
dkun
getting a speeding ticket
hnnnnnnnnnnrg
Jordan

Stupidest sliderbreak ever
Setsunax
some stupid dude i'm having this argument with on youtube... but he actually said he was wrong and said he was sorry lol. so i'm over that.
GladiOol

Setsunax wrote:

some stupid dude i'm having this argument with on youtube... but he actually said he was wrong and said he was sorry lol. so i'm over that.
argument on youtube. lol
Birdy
My laptop crashed while playing Terraria, and when I came back, it had deleted the world I was in at the crashing moment. Even worse, it happens too much, judging from the endless question list on Terraria forums, and on top of that, there's no way to restore it anymore, as the world files and backup files are combined in some code stuff.

130+ hours down the drain. Fucking glorious.
birra
the lamp in mah room
Foxtrot
My own family lied to me.
Dark_Ai

EOHK-Fluttershy wrote:

BrokenArrow
Winning the lane but losing the game, resulting in not getting promoted.
Also, a certain social network messing around.
Seph
someone not valuing the true meaning of friendship
Ayu
getting told last mine you have to go to a birthday of your grandmother you never ever even see again

fuck dat shit yo' i'll be there thursday
ZeroEightOne
homework and homework
Birdy
everything, and one particular thing really didn't help me at all

wow that sounds so dramaqueenish but i don't feel like telling you fuckheads any details 8-)
Dark_Ai
someone that cant stop with that game...
Mogsy
Hika
why is it that when I want to sleep I get driven away from it because of stupid things
that makes me really angry ):<
GladiOol

Mogsworth wrote:

sexists on the internet

haha 10/10
Elit3noob
having a pointless test today in IT -_-
Tanzklaue

Mogsworth wrote:

sexists on the internet
can't tell if you are annoyed by female sexists or male sexists

EDIT: ok obviously male sexists, but really, it's just the usual internet trolling, which shouldbe expected for everyone who gained fame in the internet.
dkun
Chyo-Kun
everything
SeriouzDaikii
osu maps that i cant complete ;-;
Xanaehla
Trash talkers
MiharuUwU
the rain disrupting my connection
Nya-nyan_old

miharu_chan0 wrote:

the rain disrupting my connection
Rain Rain
go away
Come again another day
DADDY wants to play
Rain, rain, go away xD
Navizel
game reset after you finish a hard mission. carelessness gfdi. psp will turn off when bumped hard
Kyonko Hizara
My computer shut down twice when I would save the video I was editing
-Seren-
lag and slow connection

a wonderful day it is
Setsuen
I went to school for june holiday remedial only to find out that I wasted my time traveling there as ALL june vacation activity was cancelled due to the "Haze". Seriously annoying since the PSI level dropped drastically days ago.
Knarf

Setsuen wrote:

I went to school for june holiday remedial only to find out that I wasted my time traveling there as ALL june vacation activity was cancelled due to the "Haze". Seriously annoying since the PSI level dropped drastically days ago.
Singapore's air pollution is serious recently. I searched for PSI in wiki and it gave out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pollutant_Standards_Index#PSI_in_Singapore :) wow the table is stunning
Kyonko Hizara
I was out shopping today and this mother was shouting at her children the whole time and for the love of god I wanted to tell her to shut the fuck up
show more