community forum

What made you angry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
S V A L
osu did...very much :/
Wok
Out of nowhere it started to rain shitloads.
Krenyez
did not finished hard diff
SephRaz
Last night i was about to sleep. Father told me and my sister to go to bed.
I told my sister sleep now and enough of her laziness + smartphone addiction. She asked if she can use my laptop, i said NO and go to sleep.

And so yeah.
I woke up and you know what happened.
AlphaBetaGamma
dat teacher
Razer
My Cat, cause... he pissed on my leg while playing :(
Kyonko Hizara
Teachers that look like they are 10 years old and sound like one too
[SAK]Eden
My maths teacher :roll:
Birdy
So I went to 3 libraries, let's call them X, Y and Z for now, to find Decamerone. There was none in X, so I went to Y. There was none in Y, so I went to Z. There was none in Z and they said that Y had one, so I went back to Y. And suddenly they had it. Would have been okay, but it took me 3 hours and 34 minutes and on top of it, the weather is complete bullshit at the moment.
DakeDekaane
Cleaned up the whole house, my dad arrived and said me "why you didn't do anything? you lazy", what the...? :I
Wok
Annoying bitch of an ex called my dad's cellphone just to be able to reach me and accuse me for shit I didn't do. ; n ;
dNextGen
Matchmakin system in dota 2 is terrible as fuck

how can people at my skeel levelz get paired with team full of complete noobs and shit

holy shit they made me completely lost the game

fuck im so mad now
BrokenArrow
trolls in LoL ranked
3vs5 in your very first game isn't funny at all
Kyonko Hizara
I feel like anymore I am just pissed off at everything. Maybe when school ends I'll stop being so upset and angry.
Silverboxer
People complaining about how sad their life is when they haven't gone through anything bad and they have tons of friends and they're in a relationship and have NO reason to whine.
Birdy

dNextGen wrote:

Matchmakin system in dota 2 is terrible as fuck

how can people at my skeel levelz get paired with team full of complete noobs and shit

holy shit they made me completely lost the game

fuck im so mad now
how do u doto 2
Chiuyo
I guess my friend made me angry.
Jordan

silverboxer wrote:

People complaining about how sad their life is when they haven't gone through anything bad and they have tons of friends and they're in a relationship and have NO reason to whine.
typical ask.fm drama queens?
Silverboxer

Jordan wrote:

silverboxer wrote:

typical ask.fm drama queens?
Typical facebook drama queens
Dark_Ai
My mom when shes screaming for nothing
show more