posted
Total Posts
show more
Dark_Ai
I hate it when people dont understand me and get it wrong orz
Michalv
It's so noisy in the morning orz
Seph
people and their silly decisions. won't care if you fuck up since i warned you.
Michalv
This friend of mine who likes to be alone, but the truth that she is not alone :/
EOHK-Fluttershy
Stupid, dumb people
Lunaties
my boss.
Babukus

EOHK-Fluttershy wrote:

Stupid, dumb people
It is always the stupid people that piss me off.
Kyonko Hizara
Myself
Effy
I did a fucking mistake ;w;
Dark_Ai
to know that everything is end
Faust
Older sister came into my room while I was sleeping just to ask if I wanted to drink that can of beer (Which had been sitting in the fridge for 2 weeks now because I wanted to save it).

Being awoken from deep slumber, I only could barely make out the words "Drink" & "Beer", my response to that was a highly irritated no.

Then next morning, I find the can opened. Of course, that's because she asked me "Do you want the can of beer".

Honestly, I'm pretty damn annoyed right now. Of course I fucking want it. My soul demands compensation.
boat
Buy a new can of beer.

Or better yet, two or more in case of a similar scenario reoccurring.
Faust
Having people consume my food (without my knowing or consent despite <insert reason or situation>) is a pretty huge red flag for me. Ugh.
BrokenArrow
Annoying allergies
Mismagius
The fact that it's hard to make some people trust you, no matter what you do.
EOHK-Fluttershy

Blue Dragon wrote:

The fact that it's hard to make some people trust you, no matter what you do.
I know how that feels >:(
Yarissa
My roommate used my towel to soak up the dog's piss. My EXPENSIVE one, too. If it smells bad after it gets washed a few times, I'm going to have a fucking aneurysm.
Effy
I did nothing wrong and this person is rejecting me ;_;
amnesia-
Mom won't give me money for supporter

edit: Can't find a good and proper size image for osu! avatar
Kyonko Hizara
Running out of time to watch anime tonight
Michalv
The thing that woman has every woman... and tonight I must go to prom urgh
Birdy
getting unmuted
Blue Stig

Faust wrote:

Having people consume my food (without my knowing or consent despite <insert reason or situation>) is a pretty huge red flag for me. Ugh.
Maraiga
Isaac's mom, WHY WOULD SHE KILL ME. I'LL NEVER PASS THIS GAME
hATEISMYWAY
you should try to play with other characters http://puu.sh/2PhfU.png
Lolicakey
parents
Mylamx
My classmate 'cause she was bitching about her math book and didn't want to share. We were screaming and then everybody looked at us ~__~ What a little bitch.
Foxtrot
Having my doubts.
BrokenArrow

Mylamx wrote:

My classmate 'cause she was bitching about her math book and didn't want to share. We were screaming and then everybody looked at us ~__~ What a little bitch.
Bring your own book next time, how about that
Mylamx

BrokenArrow wrote:

Mylamx wrote:

Bring your own book next time, how about that

I always do. This was an exception and usually she borrows my books and she doesn't even thank me or something. That's what makes me really angry.
Kaona
A friend of mine acting ignorant/hostile to me and I don't even know why.

My other friend told me a possible reason why (and if that's the reason she's fucking sad) but she told me if I talked to her privately at lunch she'd listen and would want to make things right if I did as well. Lunch time I couldn't even bring it up due to the hostile aura she was giving off towards me - so much for waiting for the right moment.
GladiOol

Dulcet wrote:

Having my doubts.
thanks for sharing
Jesss
Weather and allergies -_-"
Foxtrot

GladiOol wrote:

Dulcet wrote:

Having my doubts.
thanks for sharing
you're welcome

don't forget to tune in next week for more
_MLX3
Other drivers. Might as well just fix up a macro to post "Other drivers" every day. Don't get me wrong. There are plenty of people who CAN drive, and they do it well enough. But these assholes.. My GAWD how I just want to stab them with a dildo until it goes through their flesh >_<!
Akhlis_old
I had to go at work *still at work*
Michalv
I got locked in front of my house for 15 minutes!
Kaona
My fucking bank account. Needing an activation code and account number to activate my online account and debit card they haven't even bloody given me.
Biri Biri

Kaona wrote:

My fucking bank account. Needing an activation code and account number to activate my online account and debit card they haven't even bloody given me.
I know this feel. -_-
ZeroEightOne
Today I've been restricted from interacting with pages on Facebook without any fuckin reason
show more