my feels

I feel you
Naikaze
Hika
School, work, school, work. |:
[Luanny]
editor
Seph
Fucking lolipopper on the Love Chart, still not banned even though he's so obvious, you sir can go to hell you fucking faggot fuck.
BrokenArrow
so greedy for this 1 fucking month of supporter
Seph

BrokenArrow wrote:

so greedy for this 1 fucking month of supporter
Implying I want the tag, its about the wasted hard work you stupid twat.
BrokenArrow

Seph wrote:

hard work
>ctb

:(
theowest
My sister's friend from Finland played on the piano early in the morning today, so I couldn't sleep for a while. At least the songs were quite beautiful though.
JulyXC
disappearance of remote
Yumihiko
Work, relationship, stalkers, pervs...
Hika
So I have this friend of three years and he is one of those types to get mad often at little things & for no reason. Apparently he thinks I've been ignoring him for something that happened less than a week ago. The conversation just 'died' as he normally lets it die between us but he gets overly angry about it & deletes me off of skype. okay. ^____________^
superguyguy

Hika wrote:

So I have this friend of three years and he is one of those types to get mad often at little things & for no reason. Apparently he thinks I've been ignoring him for something that happened less than a week ago. The conversation just 'died' as he normally lets it die between us but he gets overly angry about it & deletes me off of skype. okay. ^____________^
qq
[Maid] NekoRyo
because its already 1:52am and i need to sleep for school tomorrow xDD
cheesiest

[Luanny] wrote:

editor
Krenyez
disconnect
Aoriki
Drunken people.
Yumihiko

Aoriki wrote:

Drunken people.
Foxtrot
The general attitude of various people
Lust
Lost the left sock in my favorite pair of socks.
Inori
DJ Kero and his constant whining about the osu!mania scoring system.
Sachi_old_1
Brownout
MillonzKub
First day back to school for my economic test
qlum
damn 7 button osu mania maps, while I enjoy the mode in general with 4 or 6 buttons (enjoying regular djmax also with 8 buttons) 7 and 5 are just a huge pain in the ass, and I just found out the maps made for that game mode are in that annoying 7 button configuration.
silmarilen
its because its based off o2jam which was 7key
Kaona
Someone.
Aeidxst
silmarilen
mhhh?
gurodoll_old
'Sponsored by GlaxoSmithKline' 'Please remove this sticker before giving to patient'

Fuck you.
BrokenArrow
Broke my dlan adapter, knowing that I will not have internet on my pc for a few days/weeks now. I'm a sad Arrow.
sD4x_old
My little sister has painted my mangas.
VoidnOwO
:oops:
Laharl
I can't do what I want. Fuck the university.
silmarilen
Kanye West

BrokenArrow wrote:

Broke my dlan adapter, knowing that I will not have internet on my pc for a few days/weeks now. I'm a sad Arrow.
No, you're a broken arrow

Jajajaja
Dark_Ai
thhese love in my ask forum
mathexpert
Jazz
idiotic people

you can't fucking put a basement below a house which is located in a place where it easily gets flooded
AND YOU'RE EVEN THINKING OF PUTTING BOOKS IN THE BASEMENT???!!!
Seph
A friend.
Cropzy
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
show more