forum

What made you angry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
mac_harryson
just wake up in the morning and find out that there are plenty of homework that are not finish :?
DaddyCoolVipper
Not angry, but still not unsilenced
Static Void_old
My super slow internet connection.
Sander-Don

Gatyaa wrote:

Keep getting psychic screamed
Kaona
The fact that for most of tomorrow I'm going to be doing a big assignment that everyone else in my class was given 6 weeks to do and the teacher has given me 2 days because "it needs to be done as soon as possible" AND I will have to stay after School on Monday to finish it off and to polish it up/make sure it's perfect and shit like that. ;-; Y U SO UNFAIR HEALTH & SOCIAL TEACHER?!
vizzy
One of my tires blew out because I ran into a fire hydrant.
GeeNX
Jealousy
BrokenArrow
Stupid attention-whores.
Aeidxst

BrokenArrow wrote:

Stupid attention-whores.
GeeNX
uhmm uhmm A guy
Zook
Fucking garden service niggers waking me up SUPER early
GeeNX
I cant FC nothing ;_; HOPE THIS CHANGE
Corin
Me = Playing DJMAX
Me: Oh I can do this song easily.
>Can't play properly because people are watching me
MechaCrash: ha.
>He leaves
>FC Everything
Aeidxst
sucking at spins when using tablet ;_;
GeeNX
Be awake and alone at this hour ;_;
Aoriki
^ Your not alone :>

Ahem, my niece threw my Mameshiba on the ground and slightly spilled milk on it (and I just bought it last week too) ; _ ;
Aeidxst
unnecessary people making my head busy with their unnecessary shits.
GeeNX
Weather
Vish024
Public transport.

Hold on, that's just about every day.
Aeidxst
can't.draw.archer.
PaiYuri
My co-apprentice, who happens to be a conspiracy theorist. He is alright most of the time, but when he starts spouting his "every disaster that happens is preplanned and just a step to establish the New World Order" bullshit, he gets incredibly annoying.
Lou-kun
It's kinda weird but OMG

I MADE A FRUIT RYUUTA EVERY.DAMN.TIME. I TRY TO POST IT..IT HAS A WHITE BACKGROUND

ASDHFKJHFJKHG ( / O A O ) / *Flips Ryuuta*

AND

I am a Tempoo Trainee ;-; Meeeeh wants to be higher than that what should I do about it ;______; </3
Rumerjose
A damn teacher scolded friends of mine unreasonably.
Aeidxst
what didn't made me angry today?!
vizzy
That I have to fax a particular form to get a scholarship.
Kedi
Fucking gay teacher
GeeNX
woke up at 10 thinking I had to go at 11 to high school , first day they talk a bit and we go home, and its at 12 ;_;
Kaona
The fact that I always (especially today) eat too much fat in one day. ;-; IT'S SO HARD DAMNIT, CUTTING DOWN ON CRISPS AND CHOCOLATE DOESN'T EVEN HELP. T__T I swear like everything I can possibly have (except energy drinks, diet soft drinks and fruit) has fat. .___.
Seph
I keep on failing on some stuff.
GeeNX
My mind
UnderminE
people being stupid, especially this one ^
Faust
My 1st to 4th attempts in defeating Babel's 2nd form in Devil Survivor Overclocked.

fun times.
R a v o
Two macro combos script in real life, being manipulated.

Any form of manipulation of the client, such as score hacking, macro-enabled full-combo sequences, and auto-aim are all considered cheating. This is a one-strike rule; cheaters will be permanently banned.

Im playing osu, im not bound to play old and .... games.
GoreObsessed
my sister
Seph
my fucking neighbours put up a manikin in my door in the middle of the night and knocked at my door and i was surprised as fuck
myamopod
the person sitting next to me in physics, making farting noises, chewing loudly, and hitting my chair. ugh.
tyrael6192
was supposed to do community service.. voluntary help at a school in windsor with a few guys...

got lost in the town and never got there.. ><
OzzyOzrock

meowingwolf1 wrote:

the person sitting next to me in physics, making farting noises, chewing loudly, and hitting my chair. ugh.
fuck him up
BrokenArrow
naivety
Armin
friends that obstacolate you.
show more