forum

What made you angry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vish024
Ahaha Olympic spirit. That's all nonsense, bollocks as you'd say. What really pisses me off is the hype surrounding the whole thing and everyone proclaiming it to be the "biggest sporting spectacle", especially here in Aus where the media completely ignore football. Only events that I might watch are tabletennis, football and athletics.
D33d

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Ahaha Olympic spirit. That's all nonsense, bollocks as you'd say. What really pisses me off is the hype surrounding the whole thing and everyone proclaiming it to be the "biggest sporting spectacle", especially here in Aus where the media completely ignore football. Only events that I might watch are tabletennis, football and athletics.
I don't care much for the events myself, but when my country's team is on the receiving end of cheap tactics, it sure winds me up.
superch00b
The fact that when I came home from school my skills in osu seemed to go back a week. I couldn't play any of the songs I could play yesterday D:
420Guy

BeatofIke wrote:

Life.
I hate it so much!
Foxtrot
My dad
Markie

JK! I'm going to be a daddy!
Godbluff
My computer is broken.
DerekMcD

kriers wrote:

Jordan wrote:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK ç___________________________ç

Same here, it happens.
Aisur
Cowtao
This.
"72 plays - Hyadain - Hyadain no Kakakata Kataomoi-C (TV Size) [Hard]"
And all of those are fails. I WILL PASS THIS SUM BEYATCH.
thelewa

fuck
Seph
this goddamn rain right now
dkun
this group of obnoxious filipino old men talking like they're all deaf that's across the room from me.
JAKACHAN
2 people honked at me in the parking lot today because they don't know how to:

1: Put your blinker on before you turn into a parking spot so people know you are turning into it.

2: Wait their turn at a stop sign when you've been waiting for 5 minutes and they just got their 5 seconds ago.
BrokenArrow
Playstation 3 -> Trash
DON'T FIRETRUCK WITH ME SONY
Aisur
mathexpert

_Ryohei_ wrote:

My PC, he was crazy today. Maybe I got virus...
What's his name?
Rawand54
I got angry today beqause of Skyrim, I bought skyrim recently and i didn't know so much about it, So i did a high elf and went to Riverwood, i miss-clicked and used '' flame '' on a chicken, So all the people in riverwood started to chase me and tried to kill me while i had a mission to do in that village .. And i didn't know what to do, So i just went in and let them kill me .. :lol:
And i was also even more angry beqause of my headache .. :cry:
Foxtrot
You didn't know that chickens were serious business in Skyrim? Poor you.
Dark_Ai
HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE and HE >.>
DerekMcD
Crunchyroll only lets users to watch all anime on a PS3 app with premium membership and i don't have one.
Foxtrot
>crunchyroll

That's the problem. Fix it.
Haseo_old
rained hard, no basketball at school.

sort of.
Rawand54

Dulcet wrote:

You didn't know that chickens were serious business in Skyrim? Poor you.
Yup .. :lol:
GeeNX
Stupid things and my mind
BrokenArrow
The stupidity of humans.
Chung

Cowtao wrote:

This.
"72 plays - Hyadain - Hyadain no Kakakata Kataomoi-C (TV Size) [Hard]"
And all of those are fails. I WILL PASS THIS SUM BEYATCH.
500 plays later...
Kyonko Hizara
most people
DerekMcD

Dulcet wrote:

>crunchyroll

You have Crunchyroll too?
Foxtrot

Koro McAlpine wrote:

No. God, no.
Chung

Koro McAlpine wrote:

Dulcet wrote:

>crunchyroll

Hey Lets just put ads into every part of the video to whore out money! then on Recorder and Ramsel we can have 4, 30 second ads in a 10 minute video! *high fives all around*
Mogsy
If you're a free user, ads are kinda how they get revenue to maintain the site and continue to release simulcasts of anime for people who don't necessarily want to clog up their harddrives with crap. Subscriptions can only let you go so far. It also extends the audience beyond those who simply torrent. So hey, helping the anime industry, obviously for scrubs, right?

Also, while I disagree with the ad placement on shows like Recorder and Randsell, you could be watching better shows instead of this not-very-funny three-minute thing.
Seph
I forgot to pay my bills and internet got cut off. Jesus i am leeching wifi wtf this is why i had extra cash before (*@$&@(*$&(@
Chung

Mogsworth wrote:

If you're a free user, ads are kinda how they get revenue to maintain the site and continue to release simulcasts of anime for people who don't necessarily want to clog up their harddrives with crap. Subscriptions can only let you go so far. It also extends the audience beyond those who simply torrent. So hey, helping the anime industry, obviously for scrubs, right?

Also, while I disagree with the ad placement on shows like Recorder and Randsell, you could be watching better shows instead of this not-very-funny three-minute thing.
This thread was made for complaining right ;P better not bring logical arguments into this
Milkshake
everything makes me angry
i mad
Keksi
whores
Dio Eraclea

Milkshake wrote:

everything makes me angry
i mad
nomen
I'm rarely mad if I don't play osu! :/
DerekMcD
Keep losing to "game over" when trying to defeat a powerful boss on Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 and it makes me angry because I was almost defeating the boss, then I fainted 100%, and I'm tired of skipping the cut scenes fast... I will train later as I can...
Dio Eraclea

nomen wrote:

I'm rarely mad if I don't play osu! :/
oh yeah, me too
show more