show more
kriers
The sun.
BeatofIke
Life.
I hate it so much!
Aisur
Baron Nefarious
It never seems to be quite as hot as I'd like when I go to the beach.

General road rage: fags don't pull up to the curb to make turns, they don't stay toward the center when crossing an intersection and worst of all, these idiots that don't pass on the freeway.
Hurr durr guys let's all go the exact same speed as the slow lane.
Jordan

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK ç___________________________ç
kriers

Jordan wrote:

superch00b
Woke up,
Reality :<
Dark_Ai
My boygirlfriend.
Mismagius
The fact that I wasted my winter break doing exactly nothing.
Keksi

Dark_Ai wrote:

My boygirlfriend.

obviously
D33d
Hearing about the Olympic road race and the fact that the rest of the world's strategy seemed to be, "Hey guys! Let's be cheap pieces of shit by doing nothing until the end, when we know that the UK would sodomise us all in a fair fight!"
Vish024
Dream on d33d. You Brits are already shitting yourselves in the football.
D33d
The UK have pretty much raped at cycling. Of course the team were set to win, what with Cavendish doing an awesome job on the Tour previously and Wiggins winning the damned thing, as well as Hoy moppnig up the pursuit at Beijing. Of COURSE everybody else is going to take the opportunity to be faggots and gang up, instead of each country actually trying. Hearing about the race just saddned me. So much for Olympic spirit.
Vish024
Ahaha Olympic spirit. That's all nonsense, bollocks as you'd say. What really pisses me off is the hype surrounding the whole thing and everyone proclaiming it to be the "biggest sporting spectacle", especially here in Aus where the media completely ignore football. Only events that I might watch are tabletennis, football and athletics.
D33d

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Ahaha Olympic spirit. That's all nonsense, bollocks as you'd say. What really pisses me off is the hype surrounding the whole thing and everyone proclaiming it to be the "biggest sporting spectacle", especially here in Aus where the media completely ignore football. Only events that I might watch are tabletennis, football and athletics.
I don't care much for the events myself, but when my country's team is on the receiving end of cheap tactics, it sure winds me up.
superch00b
The fact that when I came home from school my skills in osu seemed to go back a week. I couldn't play any of the songs I could play yesterday D:
420Guy

BeatofIke wrote:

Life.
I hate it so much!
Foxtrot
My dad
Markie

JK! I'm going to be a daddy!
Godbluff
My computer is broken.
DerekMcD

kriers wrote:

Jordan wrote:

Same here, it happens.
Aisur
Cowtao
This.
"72 plays - Hyadain - Hyadain no Kakakata Kataomoi-C (TV Size) [Hard]"
And all of those are fails. I WILL PASS THIS SUM BEYATCH.
thelewa

fuck
Seph
this goddamn rain right now
dkun
this group of obnoxious filipino old men talking like they're all deaf that's across the room from me.
JAKACHAN
2 people honked at me in the parking lot today because they don't know how to:

1: Put your blinker on before you turn into a parking spot so people know you are turning into it.

2: Wait their turn at a stop sign when you've been waiting for 5 minutes and they just got their 5 seconds ago.
BrokenArrow
Playstation 3 -> Trash
DON'T FIRETRUCK WITH ME SONY
Aisur
mathexpert

_Ryohei_ wrote:

My PC, he was crazy today. Maybe I got virus...
What's his name?
Rawand54
I got angry today beqause of Skyrim, I bought skyrim recently and i didn't know so much about it, So i did a high elf and went to Riverwood, i miss-clicked and used '' flame '' on a chicken, So all the people in riverwood started to chase me and tried to kill me while i had a mission to do in that village .. And i didn't know what to do, So i just went in and let them kill me .. :lol:
And i was also even more angry beqause of my headache .. :cry:
Foxtrot
You didn't know that chickens were serious business in Skyrim? Poor you.
Dark_Ai
HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE and HE >.>
DerekMcD
Crunchyroll only lets users to watch all anime on a PS3 app with premium membership and i don't have one.
Foxtrot
>crunchyroll

That's the problem. Fix it.
Haseo_old
rained hard, no basketball at school.

sort of.
Rawand54

Dulcet wrote:

You didn't know that chickens were serious business in Skyrim? Poor you.
Yup .. :lol:
GeeNX
Stupid things and my mind
BrokenArrow
The stupidity of humans.
Chung

Cowtao wrote:

This.
"72 plays - Hyadain - Hyadain no Kakakata Kataomoi-C (TV Size) [Hard]"
And all of those are fails. I WILL PASS THIS SUM BEYATCH.
500 plays later...
show more