What made you angry today?

posted
Total Posts
2,447
show more
JAKACHAN

Storm- wrote:

Me either, I guess it's just a "pet-peve", It makes me cringe because a lot of my good friends online date on osu! then break up then become super depressed then date more and somehow get's involved with me. And also when they say "We will meet in real life! and be together forever" almost makes me want to puke. I guess I don't really understand how people work since I'm a kuudere and all.


Edit: I guess they don't want to feel lonely anymore? I'm not really sure.. also from what i've seen 99% of the relationships fall into firetruck cyber buddies.
That's relationships in general nowadays. People don't take love seriously and they think it's something they can just throw around whether it's a Short or Long distance relationship it's all the same.
Kdefs

JAKACHAN wrote:

That's relationships in general nowadays. People don't take love seriously and they think it's something they can just throw around whether it's a Short or Long distance relationship it's all the same.
I've seen a lot of girls get hurt, to many to remember or count, I think that's why i'm sort of affected by it.
JAKACHAN

Storm- wrote:

I've seen a lot of girls get hurt, to many to remember or count, I think that's why i'm sort of affected by it.
Not just girls get hurt bud.
Kdefs

JAKACHAN wrote:

Not just girls get hurt bud.
Haven't you been through like 3-2 relationships on osu! That would suck.
Jazz
just like what jaka said that happens in relationships in general
I think I understand your point, because tbh I hate it too when people get in a relationship, any relationship may it be long distance or online or real life, and they're not even serious about it, like they say they just do it for fun so they flirt with people and have a fling for less than a month or less than a year
and that is more common in online relationships because first, you don't really see each other in real life so it would be easier to get over because you won't be interacting that much anyway, second it's easier to 'fool' people because you just need to be a smooth talker, third it's hard to tell if you are serious or not because well, it's an online relationship, and there are a lot of other reasons that makes people not take online relationships seriously
like you, I also hate it when people get all lovey dovey then it ends up to nothing, it doesn't only happen in online relationships, it also happens in real life too
and also like what jaka said, it's not only the girls who get hurt, sometimes it's the girls who fool around

and yes getting in an online relationship sucks, because you don't get any of the good part, like hugging holding hands etc. and when you two breakup it sucks more because of the time you wasted and your heart feels like it's just been played and then left to break into a million pieces

don't generalize because there are some people who are serious in online/long distance relationships but of course the percentage of an online relationship to work out is much less than that in real life
kirueggy
JAKACHAN

Jazz wrote:

don't generalize because there are some people who are serious in online/long distance relationships but of course the percentage of an online relationship to work out is much less than that in real life
I agree with you besides this. If you look at most IRL relationships, most do not last that long nowadays as well. I myself have seen the majority of my friends go through as many IRL relationships as I have long distance.

Long distance is harder, but the success rate is much closer to IRL nowadays with how advanced the internet has become.
sesh
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and its competitive matchmaking.
[-Tsubomi-]
Catch the beat xD
La Volpe
Scumbag cat knocking off my 3ds off my desk just so she could sleep there.
Kaienyuu
My muscle memory has gone to shit the last two days and I don't even understand how that's possible. I can't keep up combos as well as I used to a couple days ago and my aim is off. It's so frustrating, I don't even feel like playing after a couple songs.
Rio-
this map (dat' last part tho')
Mousse3
I have work today... I need my daily dose of OSU
TheNekoNextDoor
Turns out after all of the fuss, I can't livestream osu! on my laptop without a heckload of lag. V_V
Foxtrot

TheNekoNextDoor wrote:

Turns out after all of the fuss, I can't livestream osu! on my laptop without a heckload of lag. V_V
Livestreaming requires a pretty powerful computer if I remember correctly.
Kyonko Hizara

Dulcet wrote:

TheNekoNextDoor wrote:

Turns out after all of the fuss, I can't livestream osu! on my laptop without a heckload of lag. V_V
Livestreaming requires a pretty powerful computer if I remember correctly.
Yeah you need a good GPU to keep up the FPS
Aurani
You should also have a decent internet connection as well. If you're planning on streaming in 720p, make sure to have at least 2x the upload bandwidth of the combined bitrates of your stream. I think a 16:9 aspect size on 720p would require around 2340 bitrate and let's say the audio requires 64, that'd be a total of 2400 Kbps upload as a minimum for the stream.

I wouldn't say the GPU is all that important when streaming Osu from all games, but it's just common sense that you won't be streaming it if your FPS is barely reaching 200 even without any other applications on.
Birdy
The sunset was lame. Though what can you expect after a stormy day, when it barely has cleared up.
-Takis-
My really stinking bad headache. v_v
TheNekoNextDoor
My headphones are being temperamental.
Over the past few days, if I knock the jack, the audio cuts off from the right earphone, and I have to put the wire in a specific position to get it back playing in both.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply