posted
Total Posts
show more
Kritzkingvoid
Real life
Trauter
My friend
kirueggy
Really, at this rate I'm going to unfriend and block everyone who I don't like on FB

And by that I mean 95% of people
Chiuyo

kirukashi wrote:

I'm going to unfriend and block everyone who I don't like on FB
Falapalagas
Being a klutz and burning another finger...now it's the only one without hair on it.
K E N N
My little cousins annoying me.
MrBakpao
brazil beated by germany~
i can't believe the score~
kirueggy
fucking power outages....
dkun
How someone can just up and go from your life like you never knew them.
Chiuyo
Had all my stuff ready for tomorrow when I realised that I forgot to take my stuffed bear too. Now I have to open my bag again, gah.
TheNekoNextDoor
Trying to sign up for MyAnimeList
The e-mail for activating didn't come
Then I tried again
And it didn't work
AAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHH
I WON'T EVEN BOTHER
TakuMii
upset at myself for not getting myself a personalized Coke can when I went to the Calgary Stampede a few days ago >.<
I just kept staring at that huge red booth and I never went to it... now I know what I was missing out on.
Jordan
I changed my leg day routine, started it yesterday and holy fuck I can barely walk from the pain today... Getting used to new workouts is terrible :?
-Seren-
I'm upset of myself for not approaching that person..
ColdTooth
For the past week i had to restart my computer 13 times

Five times from the recents storms. Three times from Saints Row IV fucking up my computer, once from Killing Floor after a connection issue, and three times because my computer has issues.

Speaking of, I've never had so many issues on my computer. I keep locking up randomly, crashing, and most importantly, freezing for no reason.
Top Bunk
Found out I have a ganglion cyst on the back of my wrist. Hurts to play osu! now and hard to play anyway with my self-made splint to keep my wrist immobilized. Hoping it helps to shrink the cyst faster by preventing pressure being put on it. I'd rather not have to go to the doctor just to pay a bunch of money to get it drained.
Cocaine dog
I woke up at 16.30
Reileky
- Someone stressing me out in the internet then releasing my Not-Normal-Self.
- Someone misunderstands for What am I doing. (Actually, I was doing for good)
- Having stuck with someone I don't like (Personality)
- Today having a Bad Day..
piruchan
Being disturbed during my osu! time for 2 days in a row.
My back is firetrucking hurts and I can't do anything about it
Birdy
It took this long to get unsilenced from the silences given for absolutely no fucking reason.
Skadra_old
2 am in the morning drunk guy asks for 20 dollars outside the door
ignored it for an hour then gave up gave him 5 bucks >:| my lunch money
Big
Snow White changing his name back to his old one .-.
Top Bunk

AndyThien wrote:

2 am in the morning drunk guy asks for 20 dollars outside the door
ignored it for an hour then gave up gave him 5 bucks >:| my lunch money
Never give in to a drunk guy. Drunk people are like dogs, you spoil them once, and they expect to be spoiled all the time. It's like re-inviting them by giving in.

As for myself, my barback help at work accidentally let a cooler door close on my hand. I would have been happy if it hit my cyst and popped it unexpectedly. But it missed and hit right above it. fml.
Rio-
osu! keeps using 100% CPU Usage whenever I tried FC some maps... even I threw my mice because of that
Jordan

Static Noise Bird wrote:

It took this long to get unsilenced from the silences given for absolutely no fucking reason.
I got silenced for linking a song which had a swearing in its title. Step up
Birdy

Jordan wrote:

Static Noise Bird wrote:

I got silenced for linking a song which had a swearing in its title. Step up
-Seren-
my internet connection
Jazz
a certain schizophrenic person
AutoMedic
1. Broekn PC
2.My Annoying-as-fuck grandmother
Effy
I'm hungry as hell but there's nothing to eat.
help >:
Birdy
The goddamn weather.
La Volpe
Got called to go work because someone called sick, on my day off. So I couldnt go with my friends on a boat trip that we scheduled long ago. :c
Kouya-
The 5 hour-long car ride that made you extremely noxious due to the van full of 12 people and horrible shock resistance .

(But at least I'm home now ._. )
kirueggy
hersa37
My mom keeps bothering me about college. I snapped and told her to get out of my room
iiyo
Watching hopeless people online date and watching osu!turn into a eharmony v2.
JAKACHAN

Storm- wrote:

Don't see why what other people do in relationships would make you mad lol
iiyo

JAKACHAN wrote:

Storm- wrote:

Don't see why what other people do in relationships would make you mad lol
Me either, I guess it's just a "pet-peve", It makes me cringe because a lot of my good friends online date on osu! then break up then become super depressed then date more and somehow get's involved with me. And also when they say "We will meet in real life! and be together forever" almost makes me want to puke. I guess I don't really understand how people work since I'm a kuudere and all.

Edit: I guess they don't want to feel lonely anymore? I'm not really sure.. also from what i've seen 99% of the relationships fall into firetruck cyber buddies.

JAKACHAN

Storm- wrote:

Me either, I guess it's just a "pet-peve", It makes me cringe because a lot of my good friends online date on osu! then break up then become super depressed then date more and somehow get's involved with me. And also when they say "We will meet in real life! and be together forever" almost makes me want to puke. I guess I don't really understand how people work since I'm a kuudere and all.

Edit: I guess they don't want to feel lonely anymore? I'm not really sure.. also from what i've seen 99% of the relationships fall into firetruck cyber buddies.
That's relationships in general nowadays. People don't take love seriously and they think it's something they can just throw around whether it's a Short or Long distance relationship it's all the same.
iiyo

JAKACHAN wrote:

That's relationships in general nowadays. People don't take love seriously and they think it's something they can just throw around whether it's a Short or Long distance relationship it's all the same.
I've seen a lot of girls get hurt, to many to remember or count, I think that's why i'm sort of affected by it.
show more