kirueggy
Someone stepped on my laney 5 jordans at school today @_@
Birdy
Worst substitute teacher ever.

Also everything else.
hi im dragon
my aunts pc is so fucking slow it cant do anything holy shit
DeletedUser_4041880
Played League with one of my friend's pre made for normals. He asked me if I wanted to join the Skype call and I said, "yes." It was the worst fucking decision ever. Two girls there were practically drunk beyond help and both were constantly raging/screaming. Jeez, don't play League when you're drunk.
Foxtrot
i had to do a lot of student visa stuff and i'm pissed off right now
Amanystya
I lost 20pp because I did one beatmap + HD with a bad accuracy (before I gat 99.5% on it without mod) \o\
Flanster
Today my system was really laggy, while looking at Task Manager, I saw the "System" process take 50% of my CPU most of the time. I was baffled.
So I took a look at the process and I saw a certain driver using that 50%. Turns out its SoundTap, a program that detects audio streams, which I used to record from PC audio. Apparently, its driver was executed EVERY TIME there was any audio playing on the computer, regardless if the program is running or not.
Elisha_old
tfw you wake up on accident in the morning
Witch Mercy
Douchebags
TakuMii
I reset my osu password and logged on for the first time in 2 weeks (a much-needed break), only to find myself getting just as frustrated at the game as I was prior to the break :o
now the question is, should I prolong my break, or just try harder to relax?
Witch Mercy

Frostei wrote:

Played League with one of my friend's pre made for normals. He asked me if I wanted to join the Skype call and I said, "yes." It was the worst fucking decision ever. Two girls there were practically drunk beyond help and both were constantly raging/screaming. Jeez, don't play League when you're drunk.
Playing LoL while you're drunk is amazing
Hell, doing anything while you're drunk just makes everything so much more entertaining
8-)
BrokenArrow
except waking up
Witch Mercy

BrokenArrow wrote:

except waking up
:o
Ugh hangovers
Varetyr
I've lent my phone to my cousin this night because she needed to call / text someone. The thing is, she obviously spent her time browsing through my phone and didn't even bother hiding it... When I took my phone back this morning, I saw my personal pictures' folder opened.

Someone please give me the strength not to freaking murder this twat today, you guys have no idea how much I hate being tricked.
kirueggy
eating lunch at school today and the wind just decides to be a douche and blows everything imaginable into about half the school's faces...
Witch Mercy

Varetyr wrote:

I've lent my phone to my cousin this night because she needed to call / text someone. The thing is, she obviously spent her time browsing through my phone and didn't even bother hiding it... When I took my phone back this morning, I saw my personal pictures' folder opened.

Someone please give me the strength not to freaking murder this twat today, you guys have no idea how much I hate being tricked.
Murder her.
Do it man.
That's why I never lend anything to anyone ever.
AutoMedic

Graciee wrote:

Varetyr wrote:

Murder her.
Do it man.
That's why I never lend anything to anyone ever.

I just can't..

He's just...

*cough* Cunt *cough*

Burn that little fucker to hell
CTsREVENGE
Working my ass off for organic chemistry and scoring 19, 12, and 30 points above the class average for the 3 exams and somehow getting a C? WTF is that logic? If you average about 20 points above the class average and at worst the class average grade would have to be a 70=C how don't I have at least a B+ or in reality an A (70+20=90). I can't even get at least a B when they round people who get D's up to a C so technically they did just as well as me. BS
kirueggy
i tripped on a rock SCREW YOU ROCK.
Chiuyo

kirukashi wrote:

i tripped on a rock SCREW YOU ROCK.
kill the rock

also i hit my head on the wall when i was going to get some food
benjanyan
-
Chiuyo
i have a math test tomorrow and i dont understand a shit
Rio-
AutoCAD
*seriously... all commands in ACAD are far different from other softwares I know
Chiuyo
I have to go to school and I'm so tired
Trash Boat
Nintendo Wi-Fi connection shutdown
Chiuyo
I'm so confused about everything and I don't know if I should be sad or just be angry at myself.
kirueggy
lost to some freaker who beat me in king of fighters using k', maxima and daimon

three times in a freakin row

using handicap
Naywils
Circles you have to be mad at them.
kirueggy
scratch that now my screen protector got a scratch YOU SON OF A
Kouya-
I dropped my Iphone when someone bumped into me .

Luckily, I have a case on . . .

But still . . .

kirukashi wrote:

scratch that now my screen protector got a scratch YOU SON OF A
Trauter
I tripped on toilet when i was going to bathroom...
piruchan
The fact that some people can't understand that others are not as social as they are.
benjanyan
-
Pacze
Today I tried to survive this shit https://osu.ppy.sh/b/136553&m=0 (great map btw) ..
.. and realized that I have it from the first week I play osu! and all I've managed to get in 11 months is an horrendous B (should've been a C lol) on the easiest std diff but owell

Not really angry at it but w/e, at this point the map is like a meter of how good/bad I'm playing, depending on how many seconds I can survive lol

IT IS the curse of the guys who made me download this on that multiplayer room and started a 11-month rivalry! I'll be free some day, map! ^^
burningapple

Chiuyo wrote:

have to go to school
Plus, everything.
Birdy
Kritzkingvoid
Because OF "Life"
show more