forum

Denkare - Mizu no Miyako no Patisserie (Short Ver.)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Miya
Recheck >.<

Easy
  1. 00:45:480 (1,2) - Can you make 1 and 2 symetrical? (Use grid level 4 to make it symetrical)
  2. 01:05:934 (1,2) - ^
Hard
  1. 00:50:252 (3) - I think you should move the clap from this slider end to slider start. It's not consistant with your clap rythim. For the whistle at this slider start, i think it's best to move this to 00:49:570 (1) - end instead,
Just it, no kd for this.

Edit : Recheck, recheck, and recheck, and i think it's fine now so Bubbled :3
Topic Starter
Hinacle

Miya wrote:

Recheck >.<

Easy
  1. 00:45:480 (1,2) - Can you make 1 and 2 symetrical? (Use grid level 4 to make it symetrical)
  2. 01:05:934 (1,2) - ^
Hard
  1. 00:50:252 (3) - I think you should move the clap from this slider end to slider start. It's not consistant with your clap rythim. For the whistle at this slider start, i think it's best to move this to 00:49:570 (1) - end instead,
Just it, no kd for this.

Edit : Recheck, recheck, and recheck, and i think it's fine now so Bubbled :3
Thank you mod and bubbled~><//
Low
Hey! According to the new rule, you must remove "Short Ver" from the song title. Thank you! Don't give me kudosu for this.
Miya
Sorry, since there's no short version from the original album, you have to delete short ver. according to the new rule. You can call me back to bubble this map after you have 12+ sp since this is sudden issue.
Kurai
Please remove the (Short Ver.) from the title, and ask Miya for a rebubble.
merchat7
Full version here http://puu.sh/Iliy (file will be delete later)

Full version length 3min16sec, this map length 1min13sec so it's fine to keep short ver if the mapper wants to according to this post p/1644912
Kurai
Okay, nevermind my previous post then. >.< (actually I find it better with (Short Ver.)).

Also you need to change the [Insane]'s background because it doesn't fit osu! criteria about mature content (I mean the panty shot). This needs to be changed because osu! should be open to all public.
Maybe add the tag "Denkishiki" before the tag "Karen" because "Denkishiki Karen" is the full artist name.
Topic Starter
Hinacle

Kurai wrote:

Okay, nevermind my previous post then. >.< (actually I find it better with (Short Ver.)).

Also you need to change the [Insane]'s background because it doesn't fit osu! criteria about mature content (I mean the panty shot). This needs to be changed because osu! should be open to all public.
Maybe add the tag "Denkishiki" before the tag "Karen" because "Denkishiki Karen" is the full artist name.
All fixed!!

Thank you mod~!!
Kurai
Okay, rechecked and Ranked ~!
MiLu
おめ!
Topic Starter
Hinacle

Kurai wrote:

Okay, rechecked and Ranked ~!
Thank you Ranked!!

みるさんありがとう!
Yasora
omedetoo~
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
Omedeto :3
ryota1212
ひなくるさんのじかんだあああああああああああ

おめです!!
merchat7
I love this song, grats!
YTYuyu
Another Hinacle map ranked D:. you're on fire :D. congratz on the rank once again ;)
Fumika
Ranked twice ww, Gratz !
Kanari
Congrats ~
Mythol
double gratz~! >w<b
Shohei Ohtani

All of my jellies
Cyril Scarlet
ダブルランク吹いたwwwww おめっとwww
No_Gu
Gratz
digiaria
nice~~
popner
gratz Hinacle~ double rank
Topic Starter
Hinacle
Thank you~=3=//
kanpakyin
The time signature of this song should be 3/4 (waltz) not 4/4. Well, this won't affect the gameplay just mention it though.

Anyway, congrats.
Sure

kanpakyin wrote:

The time signature of this song should be 3/4 (waltz) not 4/4. Well, this won't affect the gameplay just mention it though.
Actually, metronome affects nightcore mode and Taiko mode(bar).
I think it should be fixed.