forum

Marry an Anime Character (50+ post count needed)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Cthru
Nooooooooo.... i didnt see her name on the list so i thought i was safe :(
Aomi

Joshuawhang wrote:

Nooooooooo.... i didnt see her name on the list so i thought i was safe :(
Try someone else D:
Cthru
Username: Cthru (I plan to change my name from Joshuawhang to that when i get supporter so could you put Cthru on it?)
Character: Shiro
Series or Artist: No Game No Life
Image:http://upload.inven.co.kr/upload/2014/06/19/bbs/i3654122068.png
Colour/s: Hmmmm i guess a purple and white mix
Additional things : I don't mind you adding things or changing up the image, cause im no artist :D

Ok so basically i checked the list and i didnt see that she was taken, which im really confused about cause i thought she would be.... its prob not gonna work but might as well try
Zazarith
edit:
Vali

Zazarith wrote:

Username: Gangrim Doryeong
Character: Mahiru Inami
Series or Artist: Wagnaria!!/Working!!
Image: http://www.zerochan.net/904921
Colour/s: Bright Orange

Thank You!
Read the rules on the original post. :cry:
Cthru
I was wondering if you knew what the dimensions of the picture is? I was going to get a banner for my signature and i wanted the two to be the same height
Oh BTW thanks :P
Rio-
112 width x 130 height (112x130)
Cthru
Thank You :D
xJunkosHand
hello! I finally reached 50 posts so I can marry my husbando <33 I hope this stills going on! ouo

Username: xJunkosHand
Character: Misuto Kiriya
Series or Artist: Corpse Party: Blood Drive
Image: http://40.media.tumblr.com/7cef727c4587802be098cc2a14f2b42d/tumblr_n9h0ekguW51tzov2uo4_r1_1280.jpg ( is this link okay? I can reupload it if you want o_o )
Colour/s: uhhh, a colour who matches with the pic, maybe a greenish like the hair colour
Additional things: --

thank you so much in advance!!
Nub1
err.. I want to change my waifu's pic, so..

Username: nub
Character: Ushio
Series or Artist: Kancolle
Image: Click
Colour/s: Your choice
Additional things : Ring like my previous pic

edit : I noticed that her eye color looks different than the original one, could you make her eye color same as the original one? if you cant its ok <:
B00bs
.-.....
Aomi
I decided that I made a huge mistake by marrying Mafumafu, because my true love is Ichi, so I'm going to ask for a divorce.

Username: Aomi
Character: Momomiya Ichigo
Series or Artist: Tokyo Mew Mew
Image: ~
Colour/s: Pink, pink, pink~! (Match the picture)
Additional things : Something similar to the bow on her tail would be nice. (Example: boop)

PS. I'll be sure to use this one for a lot longer, I promise!
Vali
Sorry about the inactivity xJunkosHand, nub-, and Aomi. Got my account locked since I've had tons of work in my second year of University(to prevent myself from logging on) and was unable to PM on forums.

nub- who did your request? I'd like to leave some like that to whomever made it so you can get what you previously got just with requested changes.

It's night right now so I'll do them tomorrow after or during lectures.

Again, I apologize for the delay.
xJunkosHand
don't worry, Vali-chan! it's okay, I just requested to marry Misuto not even 2 days ago, you didn't take long :3 I hope you're doing good on the university :3

thank you very much in advance, take your time to do it <3 have a good day!!!
Nub1

Vali wrote:

nub- who did your request? I'd like to leave some like that to whomever made it so you can get what you previously got just with requested changes.
Rio said its mofu kun :\
oh well, time for another waiting game I guess even though I accept from anyone who's willing to do this for me, I only need a silver ring for the extra stuff
Vali

nub- wrote:

Vali wrote:

Rio said its mofu kun :\
oh well, time for another waiting game I guess even though I accept from anyone who's willing to do this for me, I only need a silver ring for the extra stuff
I'll ask him if I can get the file so I can do it for you. If you wait more than 5 days i will cry ;~;
Vali

Aomi wrote:

I decided that I made a huge mistake by marrying Mafumafu, because my true love is Ichi, so I'm going to ask for a divorce.

Username: Aomi
Character: Momomiya Ichigo
Series or Artist: Tokyo Mew Mew
Image: ~
Colour/s: Pink, pink, pink~! (Match the picture)
Additional things : Something similar to the bow on her tail would be nice. (Example: boop)

PS. I'll be sure to use this one for a lot longer, I promise!
Is it okay if I use the actual bow B)
Aomi

Vali wrote:

Is it okay if I use the actual bow B)
TEACH ME YOUR RENDERING WAYS
Nub1
thanks guys (:
Rizumu Tenshi
List needs another update--Minami Mirei and VY2 Yuma? This is the only "polygamy" I came across, and iirc Mikichiyo is married to Mirei (hope he's still here, never seen him since the request)
Any other polygamy is up to you, that one caught my attention.

P.S on hiatus but may visit occasionally, jsyk.
Topic Starter
MLGnom

Baka Tenshi wrote:

List needs another update--Minami Mirei and VY2 Yuma? This is the only "polygamy" I came across, and iirc Mikichiyo is married to Mirei (hope he's still here, never seen him since the request)
Any other polygamy is up to you, that one caught my attention.

P.S on hiatus but may visit occasionally, jsyk.
Yeah, I know. I'm actually working on it, but there is so much things to check and fix. :/
Rizumu Tenshi
FIRETRUCKING CHROME WHY MUST YOU DELETE EVERY POST I MAKE
I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU *does not want to swear*

Unable to go to PriPara again, wow nice
I got disconnected from Lala completely. I can't help prevent this, but I am now automatically divorced. (yes, no more Lala ~i.e. divorce request~ :( Bad life!)

Let's try again after Chrome cleared the post.
I hope you know the series.
Username: Baka Tenshi
Character: Mikogami Riko
Series or Artist: Anyamal Tantei Kiruminzoo
Image: The cat head is optional, you know Riko's face is important :P
Colour/s: Her Kirumin outfit's colour :3 (the pink colour)
Additional things: Add the cat device (which she screams "Kirumin!" into to transform) if you can. If you can't find or render it, it's okay.
I am always uncertain of whether such a request was done or not, because anime like this are rare. To be precise, for osu! Anyamal Tantei Kiruminzoo is super rare. And I often visit now (not occasionally, but forums only, may and may not drop by in #osu) so it didn't hurt to free Lala.
Vali
Treated myself to something special hehe

Took like 1 minute but still like it ~
Rizumu Tenshi
Moving over to After Effects? Oh my God that'd be hella awesome
Designing these pictures with (I think) After Effects will take more time, so ensure you know when to use it--and 750+ posts for that little effect. (despicable, I know)
Vali
Sorry guys, these are fun to make.
ok fixed
Aomi
oh my god, we can have gifs now??? ; o ;
Vali

Aomi wrote:

oh my god, we can have gifs now??? ; o ;
Call this... errr... Beta?(prototype?) I'm only doing these for now and if Nom approves then I can receive the GIF requests personally.
Though GIF requests would have limits. It all depends on what Nom says anyways.

If the said request is a bit too difficult or time-consuming, I will decline or offer an alternative.(most likely latter)
Topic Starter
MLGnom
We will see how it's going to work out. GIFs are neat upgrade to requests.
Mofu kun
gifs look really nice; i would be fine doing them.
Rokodo
Username: Rokodo
Character: 高槻やよい (Takatsuki Yayoi)
Series or Artist: THE iDOLM@STER
Image: http://i.765.moe/VVRpksX1
Colour/s: Bright Orange & Lime Green (Orange for tabs, Green for border)

Thanks!
Rio-

MLGnom wrote:

GIFs are neat upgrade to requests.
I second that.
Vali
Just noticed I messed up Rio-'s Marriage thing. lmao the name.
Vali
How would you guys like stuff like this?

This is not made by me~ though I don't if he would want it to be put up in his name so I'll just take 0 credit for it~

It can be implemented if enough people want things like this.
Nub1
well, imo that pic doesnt really fit

but if its just some effect or something like this seems more fit :\
Aomi

Vali wrote:

How would you guys like stuff like this?

This is not made by me~ though I don't if he would want it to be put up in his name so I'll just take 0 credit for it~

It can be implemented if enough people want things like this.
+1

nub- wrote:

well, imo that pic doesnt really fit

but if its just some effect or something like this seems more fit :\
It's just an example, chillax.
Green Platinum
The only problem with the Naru one is it doesn't loop otherwise it is much better than that Noire one.
Vali

Green Platinum wrote:

The only problem with the Naru one is it doesn't loop otherwise it is much better than that Noire one.
Loop? As in? You mean doesn't loop smoothly?
Green Platinum
Yes I figured that was obvious
Vali

Green Platinum wrote:

Yes I figured that was obvious
Wasn't. If it wasn't looping it'd be at 1 play D: Sorry I don't see "loop" used like that often :/
Green Platinum
Repeating works better for that.
show more