forum

Marry an Anime Character (50+ post count needed)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
MLGnom

kirueggy wrote:

Username: kirueggy
Character: Shiori Arisawa/Takamina the 5th (whichever you prefer lol)
Series or Artist: AKB0048
Image: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/akb ... 0127181021 (grill on right lmao)
Colour/s: Green
Additional things: Make this the hottest image of 2016 fam

(Having Soaprman's fake image isn't enough for me so better make this one realistic boys)
Sorry Noire :(
Hmmm... I think I will take Noire for myself. <3
kirueggy
What a conspiracy. The original creator of this entire concept was waiting for me all along to get rid of my waifu. I am disappoint
Topic Starter
MLGnom

kirueggy wrote:

What a conspiracy. The original creator of this entire concept was waiting for me all along to get rid of my waifu. I am disappoint
Pfff, if I would really want to do that it would be like : "kirueggy you are now divorced because I say so" or I would do another one for myself right of the bat.
I wouldn't do that anyway.

I wanted to change my waifu after all this time and just caching occasion. \:D/
kirueggy
But you're married to Shana for like 3 years now... I checked your initial post lmao so much for loyalty
Green Platinum
I think loyalty is a question for plenty of others before MLGnom
CuticleThong
Username: Cuticlethong
Character: Marisa Kirisame
Series or Artist: Touhou Project
Image: http://i.imgur.com/dtRYnNI.jpg
Colour/s: Black, yellow, and white. Make them in one gradient
Additional things : Add some stars in top right corner and bottom left corner. :)

Thanks before time to go with some Marisa-don breathing masuta supaku
Green Platinum

CuticleThong wrote:

Additional things : Add some stars in top right corner and bottom left corner. :)

I knew we couldn't get along
Vali

CuticleThong wrote:

Sorry for finishing the request a little late. Had some stuff to deal with.
CuticleThong

Vali wrote:

Sorry for finishing the request a little late. Had some stuff to deal with.
No problem bro :D
I love 'em all :)
kirueggy
Whoa whoa whoa when did Vali start helping with this thread? And did my request get overshadowed or lol
Vali

kirueggy wrote:

Whoa whoa whoa when did Vali start helping with this thread? And did my request get overshadowed or lol
I see that it's there in the signature so I'm a bit confused.
MLG, Mofu or Rio didn't upload your Marriage on the finished pictures folder so now I'm double confused
kirueggy

Vali wrote:

kirueggy wrote:

I see that it's there in the signature so I'm a bit confused.
Oh no no, you've got it all wrong, this is the "unofficial" signature I made as a placeholder using Soaprman's "DIY marriage," found at t/91651

I submitted a request because I wanted to make the marriage for real and actually be in this original thread lol sorry
Vali

kirueggy wrote:

Oh no no, you've got it all wrong, this is the "unofficial" signature I made as a placeholder using Soaprman's "DIY marriage," found at t/91651

I submitted a request because I wanted to make the marriage for real and actually be in this original thread lol sorry
Oh ok, I'll get started now.
Doing this remotely through my phone(not home so I'm controlling my computer from here) So expect a bit of a delay(maybe 10 mins)
Topic Starter
MLGnom
Updated list.
Ayaya

MLGnom wrote:

Updated list.
You have me on the list 2x, me with Haru Onodera and again with Levi Kazama. I'm officially with Haru
Topic Starter
MLGnom

Ayaya wrote:

MLGnom wrote:

Updated list.
You have me on the list 2x, me with Haru Onodera and again with Levi Kazama. I'm officially with Haru
Damn it. So there are still errors. Thanks for pointing that out.
Nub1
Just saying that I'm married to Ushio not Katsuragi (my previous name was Adicf)
Topic Starter
MLGnom
Welp, so it's still a mess...
Will check it completely when I'm at home.
Thanks anyway.
Cthru
Username: Cthru (I plan to change my name from Joshuawhang to that when i get supporter so could you put Cthru on it?)
Character: Holo
Series or Artist: Spice and Wolf
Image:https://sslimg.broniesaustralia.com.au/d655a1da969185f2fc6eb84fb7409add975b12fb/687474703a2f2f7669676e65747465332e77696b69612e6e6f636f6f6b69652e6e65742f736869706f66666f6f6c732f696d616765732f652f65302f53706963652d616e642d576f6c662e486f6c6f5f2e363430783936302e6a70672f7265766973696f6e2f6c61746573743f63623d3230313530323230313935383130/latest?cb=20150220195810
Colour/s: Hmmmm i guess an orange to go with her hair and maybe purple idk if it will look good tho
Additional things : I don't mind you adding things or changing up the image, cause im no artist :D
Aomi

Joshuawhang wrote:

Username: Cthru (I plan to change my name from Joshuawhang to that when i get supporter so could you put Cthru on it?)
Character: Holo
Series or Artist: Spice and Wolf
Image:https://sslimg.broniesaustralia.com.au/d655a1da969185f2fc6eb84fb7409add975b12fb/687474703a2f2f7669676e65747465332e77696b69612e6e6f636f6f6b69652e6e65742f736869706f66666f6f6c732f696d616765732f652f65302f53706963652d616e642d576f6c662e486f6c6f5f2e363430783936302e6a70672f7265766973696f6e2f6c61746573743f63623d3230313530323230313935383130/latest?cb=20150220195810
Colour/s: Hmmmm i guess an orange to go with her hair and maybe purple idk if it will look good tho
Additional things : I don't mind you adding things or changing up the image, cause im no artist :D
Taken :c
Cthru
Nooooooooo.... i didnt see her name on the list so i thought i was safe :(
Aomi

Joshuawhang wrote:

Nooooooooo.... i didnt see her name on the list so i thought i was safe :(
Try someone else D:
Cthru
Character: Shiro
Series or Artist: No Game No Life
Image:http://upload.inven.co.kr/upload/2014/06/19/bbs/i3654122068.png
Colour/s: Hmmmm i guess a purple and white mix

Ok so basically i checked the list and i didnt see that she was taken, which im really confused about cause i thought she would be.... its prob not gonna work but might as well try
Zazarith
edit:
Vali

Zazarith wrote:

Username: Gangrim Doryeong
Character: Mahiru Inami
Series or Artist: Wagnaria!!/Working!!
Image: http://www.zerochan.net/904921
Colour/s: Bright Orange

Thank You!
Read the rules on the original post. :cry:
Cthru
I was wondering if you knew what the dimensions of the picture is? I was going to get a banner for my signature and i wanted the two to be the same height
Oh BTW thanks :P
Rio-
112 width x 130 height (112x130)
Cthru
Thank You :D
xJunkosHand
hello! I finally reached 50 posts so I can marry my husbando <33 I hope this stills going on! ouo

Username: xJunkosHand
Character: Misuto Kiriya
Series or Artist: Corpse Party: Blood Drive
Image: http://40.media.tumblr.com/7cef727c4587802be098cc2a14f2b42d/tumblr_n9h0ekguW51tzov2uo4_r1_1280.jpg ( is this link okay? I can reupload it if you want o_o )
Colour/s: uhhh, a colour who matches with the pic, maybe a greenish like the hair colour
Additional things: --

thank you so much in advance!!
Nub1
err.. I want to change my waifu's pic, so..

Username: nub
Character: Ushio
Series or Artist: Kancolle
Image: Click
Colour/s: Your choice
Additional things : Ring like my previous pic

edit : I noticed that her eye color looks different than the original one, could you make her eye color same as the original one? if you cant its ok <:
B00bs
.-.....
Aomi
I decided that I made a huge mistake by marrying Mafumafu, because my true love is Ichi, so I'm going to ask for a divorce.

Username: Aomi
Character: Momomiya Ichigo
Series or Artist: Tokyo Mew Mew
Image: ~
Colour/s: Pink, pink, pink~! (Match the picture)
Additional things : Something similar to the bow on her tail would be nice. (Example: boop)

PS. I'll be sure to use this one for a lot longer, I promise!
Vali
Sorry about the inactivity xJunkosHand, nub-, and Aomi. Got my account locked since I've had tons of work in my second year of University(to prevent myself from logging on) and was unable to PM on forums.

nub- who did your request? I'd like to leave some like that to whomever made it so you can get what you previously got just with requested changes.

It's night right now so I'll do them tomorrow after or during lectures.

Again, I apologize for the delay.
xJunkosHand
don't worry, Vali-chan! it's okay, I just requested to marry Misuto not even 2 days ago, you didn't take long :3 I hope you're doing good on the university :3

thank you very much in advance, take your time to do it <3 have a good day!!!
Nub1

Vali wrote:

nub- who did your request? I'd like to leave some like that to whomever made it so you can get what you previously got just with requested changes.
Rio said its mofu kun :\
oh well, time for another waiting game I guess even though I accept from anyone who's willing to do this for me, I only need a silver ring for the extra stuff
Vali

nub- wrote:

Vali wrote:

Rio said its mofu kun :\
oh well, time for another waiting game I guess even though I accept from anyone who's willing to do this for me, I only need a silver ring for the extra stuff
I'll ask him if I can get the file so I can do it for you. If you wait more than 5 days i will cry ;~;
Vali

Aomi wrote:

I decided that I made a huge mistake by marrying Mafumafu, because my true love is Ichi, so I'm going to ask for a divorce.

Username: Aomi
Character: Momomiya Ichigo
Series or Artist: Tokyo Mew Mew
Image: ~
Colour/s: Pink, pink, pink~! (Match the picture)
Additional things : Something similar to the bow on her tail would be nice. (Example: boop)

PS. I'll be sure to use this one for a lot longer, I promise!
Is it okay if I use the actual bow B)
Aomi

Vali wrote:

Is it okay if I use the actual bow B)
TEACH ME YOUR RENDERING WAYS
Nub1
thanks guys (:
Rizumu Tenshi
List needs another update--Minami Mirei and VY2 Yuma? This is the only "polygamy" I came across, and iirc Mikichiyo is married to Mirei (hope he's still here, never seen him since the request)
Any other polygamy is up to you, that one caught my attention.

P.S on hiatus but may visit occasionally, jsyk.
show more