Marry an Anime Character (50+ post count needed)

posted
Total Posts
3,599
show more
Luna-
yo rio- I did this request 4 months ago ;w;
just to remember

Dark Accelerator wrote:

Hi~

I would like to request divorce with Charlotte Belew , she is never at home and doesn't give me enough love

Would like take advantage of the moment to marry with my real waifu

Username: Dark Accelerator
Character: Misaka Mikoto
Series or Artist: To Aru Kagaku No Railgun (or To Aru Majutsu No Index)
Image: http://puu.sh/g9Brz.jpg
Colour/s: blue
Additional things : mmm maybe if the image can have electric waves or somethin like that would be cool


thanks in advance :)

PD:I'm not good with colors,if you want to choose other that fits better it's ok
MuhdNurHidayat

Yuzuru wrote:

MuhdNurHidayat wrote:

After Yuzuru divorced, let me marry Honoka... :roll:
it's not that Japanese have "tempoh iddah" or anything like that IYKWIM

Username: MuhdNurHidayat
Character: Kousaka Honoka
Series or Artist: Love Live! School idol project
Image: http://puu.sh/hH7qL/1ccc3f0b7c.png
(The image is bigger but I scaled down (2x), it's just too big... if you feel it's not suitable, you can use other Honoka image Orz)
Colour/s: Orange (or any other you feel suitable)
Additional things: Nothing else :D
hmm sorry for quoting old reply, but Rio haven't processed my wedding with Hestia back then ... so ... Honoka is still my waifu

and seems Rio is busy so i won't be needing to marry Hestia nor divorcing Honoka. would refrain making any requests for (very) near future

so yeah, sorry ..... wtf we're getting serious because of waifus
Yea, seems like Rio is busy... Nothing can be done in the meantime...

If he did process yours then proceed with my post afterwards
But if you changed your mind to cancel Hestia and keep with Honoka, let us (Rio and me) know, so that he can skip the process and I can look other waifu...

getting serious because waifus are life, maybe?
Nub1

MuhdNurHidayat wrote:

getting serious because waifus are life, maybe?
yep.
Sanxu
it is time

Username: Sanxu
Character: Tsumugi Kotobuki
Series or Artist: K-ON!
Image: http://i.imgur.com/HssmbYt.jpg
Colour/s: gold
Additional things : just marry my shit up. Do the name as Mugi-chan on the image.
Tamie
Hello! i have a request♥, thank you in advance for doing these images for us :8
And sorry for my bad englando ><

Username: Ayaponzu-
Character: Maou
Series or Artist: Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
Image: http://puu.sh/j4sT5/a93121ca9d.jpg
Colour/s: Red and Black
Additional things: A pair of Horns, or something that fits, i leave it to you, but id love to have those oni horns =P

Thank you =)
Gekido-
Our waifu are forever in limbo....
Aomi

Ayaponzu- wrote:

Hello! i have a request♥, thank you in advance for doing these images for us :8
And sorry for my bad englando ><

Username: Ayaponzu-
Character: Maou
Series or Artist: Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
Image: http://puu.sh/j4sT5/a93121ca9d.jpg
Colour/s: Red and Black
Additional things: A pair of Horns, or something that fits, i leave it to you, but id love to have those oni horns =P

Thank you =)
Oh she looks horny alright. :'D
Green Platinum
Are those tumours or boobs?
Aomi

Green Platinum wrote:

Are those tumours or boobs?
Looks like they stuffed two ostrich eggs as implants
California
Larger than her head
Tamie
holy shit i didnt even saw those boobs beforehand

i couldn't find another decent image :< she's just too cute in the animation
Green Platinum

Ayaponzu- wrote:

holy shit i didnt even saw those boobs beforehand

i couldn't find another decent image :< she's just too cute in the animation
Your previous avatar was fine. I'm sure the daily kawaii request thread would have been glad to help too.
[-Sneaky-]
Hi :>

Username: Madziaku
Character: Ban
Series: Nanatsu no Taizai
Image: http://static2.minitokyo.net/view/47/36/666847.jpg (Dat cake, owo XD)
Colour: Black

Thank chu ;3;
Aomi

Ayaponzu- wrote:

i couldn't find another decent image :< she's just too cute in the animation

Green Platinum wrote:

Your previous avatar was fine. I'm sure the daily kawaii request thread would have been glad to help too.










Madziaku wrote:

Hi :>

Username: Madziaku
Character: Ban
Series: Nanatsu no Taizai
Image: http://static2.minitokyo.net/view/47/36/666847.jpg (Dat cake, owo XD)
Colour: Black

Thank chu ;3;
Larger IMG
Mofu kun
*insert general ramblings*
Vali
This is basically closed... someone pls...
Green Platinum

Vali wrote:

This is basically closed... someone pls...
Please what?
Nub1

Vali wrote:

This is basically closed... someone pls...
its not, I talked to rio- yesterday, he said mofu kun help him now. I know its quite slow but its not dead (yet)
Telstra3G
Username: Telstra2G
Character: Kasumigaoka Utaha
Series or Artist: Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata
Image: http://i.imgur.com/mXQjFAo.jpg
Colour/s: Purple
EneT

Telstra2G wrote:

Username: Telstra2G
Character: Kasumigaoka Utaha
Series or Artist: Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata
Image: http://i.imgur.com/mXQjFAo.jpg
Colour/s: Purple
There it is. I knew it!
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply