community forum

Marry an Anime Character (50+ post count needed)

posted
Total Posts
3,599
show more
-SayaKai

Green Platinum wrote:

-SayaKai wrote:

lol
This is how you get the 50 post count
how about no
Rxy_old
Hello is Aiz Wallenstein available ? If she is I wanna marry her (and divorce Esdeath ofc). I want to know before making the real request post.
Kagari

Green Platinum wrote:

-SayaKai wrote:

lol
This is how you get the 50 post count
noted
Nub1

Rxy wrote:

Hello is Aiz Wallenstein available ? If she is I wanna marry her (and divorce Esdeath ofc). I want to know before making the real request post.
she's available but are you sure? because you need to take a loooooong wait till you got her xD
Rxy_old
By loooooong wait, how many time do you mean ? xD
Nub1
around half a year... maybe? XD
Aomi
I've been waiting for 2 months, not including my first post here qwq
But oh well, as long as it's finished, I'm happy.
Rxy_old
I'll wait so, that's not an emergency haha

Username: Rxy
Character: Aiz Wallenstein
Series or Artist: Danmachi
Image: https://41.media.tumblr.com/6ff361fa62d ... o1_500.jpg or https://41.media.tumblr.com/bd0da9348a0 ... o1_500.jpg
Colour/s: /

And divorce Esdeath ofc.

Thank you :)
Ayaya
Divorcing Levi Kazama for Haru Onodera <3 , no hard feelings Levi~

Username: Ayaya
Character: Haru Onodera
Series or Artist: Nisekoi
Image: Here (2nd girl from the Left)
Colour/s: Whatever fits, maybe pink
Additional things : None
[-Tsubomi-]
I'd love to get married to Lubbock from AGK!

Username: [-Tsubomi]
Character: Lubbock
Series or Artist: Akame Ga Kill
Image: http://cs625517.vk.me/v625517665/a0d2/wXu2QGortws.jpg
Colour/s: Something greenish
Additional things : Nah!

Thanks ^-^
Gekido-

Ayaya wrote:

Divorcing Levi Kazama for Haru Onodera <3 , no hard feelings Levi~

Username: Ayaya
Character: Haru Onodera
Series or Artist: Nisekoi
Image: Here (2nd girl from the Left)
Colour/s: Whatever fits, maybe pink
Additional things : None
I'm #TeamChitoge, but recent episodes and manga chapters that I read are attempting to push me towards Haru lol
[ Pustules ]
One day Rio- will save that day and complete all of the requests I'm sure.
As to when that happens i do not know but we can only wait :D
-SayaKai

[ Pustules ] wrote:

One day Rio- will save that day and complete all of the requests I'm sure.
As to when that happens i do not know but we can only wait :D
Not quite, I think.
azer467
well, let's give a try

Username: azer467
Character: Nozomi Tojo
Series or Artist: Love Live! School Idol Project
Image: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 80-720.jpg
Colour/s: Blue
Additional things : http://puu.sh/iryIW/3ad3a636da.jpg ( cut off the blank borders )

Thank you ~
Raisha Millenia

azer467 wrote:

well, let's give a try

Username: azer467
Character: Nozomi Tojo
Series or Artist: Love Live! School Idol Project
Image: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 80-720.jpg
Colour/s: Blue
Additional things : http://puu.sh/iryIW/3ad3a636da.jpg ( cut off the blank borders )

Thank you ~
i think Nozomi is taken already
azer467

Raisha Millenia wrote:

azer467 wrote:

well, let's give a try

Username: azer467
Character: Nozomi Tojo
Series or Artist: Love Live! School Idol Project
Image: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 80-720.jpg
Colour/s: Blue
Additional things : http://puu.sh/iryIW/3ad3a636da.jpg ( cut off the blank borders )

Thank you ~
i think Nozomi is taken already
oh, i scouted it on the second post but I don't saw her name taken by anyone
Raisha Millenia

azer467 wrote:

oh, i scouted it on the second post but I don't saw her name taken by anyone
Nozomi is at work in progress box c:
Rio-

Raisha Millenia wrote:

azer467 wrote:

oh, i scouted it on the second post but I don't saw her name taken by anyone
Nozomi is at work in progress box c:
er... actually I have no idea there's someone requested Nozomi until recently (Tsumiki Domen and Latifa Fleuranza too wtf, and probably later requests too)



*23 Requests pending and MLGnom isn't active for almost 2 months... I have some free time today, so
Nub1

Rio- wrote:

*23 Requests pending and MLGnom isn't active for almost 2 months... I have some free time today, so
ayy
Rizumu Tenshi

Rio- wrote:



*23 Requests pending and MLGnom isn't active for almost 2 months... I have some free time today, so
lol Manaka Lala is still a wip in the table?

Oh and since you have free time, let's see how many requests will your free time allow you to complete!
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply