forum

Marry an Anime Character (50+ post count needed)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nub1
but what about Kotori?

and

Lapis Aoki wrote:

Last person that I'll divorce Marika, last person that I'll marry Kotori
Xiaolin

Adicchi wrote:

but what about Kotori?

and

Lapis Aoki wrote:

Last person that I'll divorce Marika, last person that I'll marry Kotori
long story HUEHUHE
forget about what i said, hanji is way better :3

EDIT: i'm not really that much a fun of love live! but i'm really a huge fan of aot lel
Rio-
kinda sad about Kotori though :(

anyway, gonna do some (or all i hope) requests tomorrow...

CsavarNat16 wrote:

Osuology wrote:

Ok, then is this avaliable:
character:Ai Fuyuumi
Series:Oreshura
picture(yeah it's big downsize it): http://toxicmuffin.files.wordpress.com/ ... -dress.jpg
For me of course. (I know someone had her but he's inactive)
Color: Black
The user who married with her is already inactive since 2 months ago tho. But..

MLGnom wrote:

4. I'm might do a divorce if a person appears to have longer inactivity (1 month or so, excluding reported hiatus).
Well, I think you're good, but still depends on Rio and MLG. ;)
I don't find Fuyuumi Ai in the lists, so I guess yeah. She's available
[epsilon]
if its available :<
Username: [epsilon]
Character: Sakura Chiyo
Series or Artist: Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Image: http://oi62.tinypic.com/16baag7.jpg
Colour/s: Her theme color
Additional things : none

:) :) :)
Rio-

[epsilon] wrote:

if its available :<
Username: [epsilon]
Character: Sakura Chiyo
Series or Artist: Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Image: http://oi62.tinypic.com/16baag7.jpg
Colour/s: Her theme color
Additional things : none

:) :) :)
request after you got 50+ posts first please.
chainpullz
How are people able to read enough to know how to format a request if they can't even read the giant (50+ post count needed) in the title?
Nub1
straight to the point maybe
Piine
I want to marry Rio pls. XD
Trauter

Sulker wrote:

I want to marry Rio pls. XD
lewd

Back to the topic

Username: Trauter
Character: Isuzu Sento
Series or Artist: Amagi Brilliant Park
Image: http://www.zerochan.net/1796968
Colour/s: Your choice
Additional things : nope
Osuology
Character: Fuyuumi Ai
Series: Oreshura
Color: Blue
Picture: http://www.emptyblue.it/data/wallpaper/ ... i_more.jpg (main face)
Additional Things: If possible, could you add the little small chibi Fuyuumi Ai in the top left of the pic in the top left of the marriage thing?
Nub1
you dont need to double post the request
The Winner Man
One is asking if it was available, the other as an official request.
Nub1
oh, I thought its the request since he's using the format
Eymi
Hi all ! I have a request :)
If it's available :

Username : - Neka -
Character : Kousuke Seto
Series or Artist : Mekaku City Actors
Image : http://static.zerochan.net/Seto.Kousuke ... 749501.jpg
Colours : Like you want :)
Additional things : a green heart at the top right hand corner

Thank you :3
Nub1
edited my request
Green Platinum
Username: Green Platinum
Character: Kuro Matsumi's Thighs
Series or Artist: Saki
Image: http://puu.sh/cMj4C/27aa978aa5.jpg
Colour/s: Red (A bit darker than the skirt)
Additional things : n/a
Nub1
I know its just image, but please no trolling around :|
Green Platinum
I'm always serious, but there already is battleships and digimon in the list so whats wrong with the best pair of legs in anime
Nub1
well if that's what you want just wait till rio or mlg to approve it
Raisha Millenia
edited my request
The Winner Man

Green Platinum wrote:

I'm always serious, but there already is battleships and digimon in the list so whats wrong with the best pair of legs in anime
What bothers me is that it's just the thighs that you want and not the rest of the body. How does that work? Do you cut them off? Either way it doesn't make sense.
Green Platinum
Does the narrative even matter?
The Winner Man
What narrative? Anyways the thread says character not parts of a character, just character. Digimon and battleships(kancolle?) are still characters so it checks out, however your request does not. Just go with the whole character if you like the thighs so much.
Rio-

The Winner Man wrote:

>Anyways the thread says character not parts of a character

>Just go with the whole character if you like the thighs so much.
pretty much this. It's either the whole character or not, we don't do it if it's only a part of a character.
Green Platinum
I don't see the problem tho why not a part. It isn't like I'm using it as a method to get an already taken character and I doubt there is any kind of conflict over who gets her, I'm probably the first.

Also what point does a character become a non-character? Could I marry a mascot character (Like animal or stuffed toy) from a show? Could I marry a rosen maiden considering they aren't actually alive? Could I marry Midori from Midori Days considering she is a self-aware right arm? Could I marry Celty from Durarara! considering she doesn't have a head?
Rio-
kinda curious why you chose her thighs but not the whole character instead?
*well I'm not watching Saki yet, so?

Green Platinum wrote:

Also what point does a character become a non-character? Could I marry a mascot character (Like animal or stuffed toy) from a show? Could I marry a rosen maiden considering they aren't actually alive? Could I marry Midori from Midori Days considering she is a self-aware right arm? Could I marry Celty from Durarara! considering she doesn't have a head?
A part of a character and a mascot character are different.
Nub1
I suggest you to make it by yourself in the next thread if you really want it that much.
Green Platinum

Rio- wrote:

A part of a character and a mascot character are different.
So any extreme except the one I went for will get accepted?

Adicf wrote:

I suggest you to make it by yourself in the next thread if you really want it that much.
Is there really any point in this thread then? Why don't you say that to everyone?
Nub1
well you can ask for extra stuff here for the card (I dont know what it should be called but I call it a card) and its official (I mean no one can claim him/her if you already request here) (p.s: DIY doesnt count)

and DIY use the old card format and you can see the difference between the DIY one and here unless you want to struggle by edit it by yourself

rio welp explain it to him
Rio-
ok. I think I will make 2 version for Green Platinum, one with the whole character and one with the thighs (idk why you even marry a part of a character)

In the list, It'll show that You married to that character whole which is Kuro Matsumi. BUT I'll give another picture of You married to Matsumi's thighs as well and you can use that pic.

About the DIY, yes you can use that. But the style they use are the one which we don't use anymore. So if your character wasn't taken yet, then why not post here instead?

(sorry for my shitty english)
Green Platinum
Thank you
The Winner Man

Green Platinum wrote:

Just to clarify a bit. A character itself is one entity unless it's like multiple personas or something. Even if they're not your typical human being they are still their own character. You don't consider each part of a body as separate entities otherwise each "character" would be however many parts of the body there is in the body "characters" and that just sounds silly. Anyways I hope you're happy with the result. Oh and I'm still curious why specifically the thighs?
Green Platinum

The Winner Man wrote:

Green Platinum wrote:

Just to clarify a bit. A character itself is one entity unless it's like multiple personas or something. Even if they're not your typical human being they are still their own character. You don't consider each part of a body as separate entities otherwise each "character" would be however many parts of the body there is in the body "characters" and that just sounds silly. Anyways I hope you're happy with the result. Oh and I'm still curious why specifically the thighs?
This is all fine and good but you must remember that this entire thread is about applying agency to cartoons. They only have the persona that they were given, they are technically puppets. In a metaphorical sense Kuro's thighs could have a persona just like a magical sword that an outsider to the series would not realise.
The Winner Man

Green Platinum wrote:

This is all fine and good but you must remember that this entire thread is about applying agency to cartoons. They only have the persona that they were given, they are technically puppets. In a metaphorical sense Kuro's thighs could have a persona just like a magical sword that an outsider to the series would not realise.
Anything can happen hypothetically but does it? No. If it's not stated/shown/purposely left to one's imagination it is not applied. We are not the creator of the characters therefore we cannot make such assumptions(well we can but it's not real). You can say this thread "is make believing about marriage with the characters". Well you're right but that's the only thing we're doing we aren't making any changes to the characters themselves. Sorry but this is kinda distracting from the original purpose of the thread so I'm fine continuing this through PM or something like that if you want.
Nub1

The Winner Man wrote:

you can say this thread "is make believing about marriage with the characters".
The Winner Man
Couldn't think of a better term >.>
Wuxo
Cancel request
Lord Timzki
Username:timzki
Character:Emi Yusa
Series or Artist:The Devil is a Part Timer!
Image:http://i.imgur.com/8WSikh6.jpg
Colour/s:red
Additional things : make it look like the rio- example but without the flower
Rio-
mimidos_old
Sugoii :3
show more