forum

Marry an Anime Character (50+ post count needed)

posted
Total Posts
show more
akebono

MLGnom wrote:

Hey, hey. Easy there. If he want to make "divorce" he doesn't need to write a reason. Don't take this too serious. Really... D:
ahaha :D sure, just a joke, man :D

and gatya, dont take it seriously .. orz
jerbq
nvm..
Babukus
I've lost faith in people actually reading rules.
Topic Starter
MLGnom
Okay, the good news is that we have progress, SSShaymin is helping me a little and only few requests left to do. The bad news is that I will be really lack of free time (work+school+exams...) at least for nearest 2 weeks so please DO NOT POST requests until I say so. I need to make a general clean up in second post and rest a little since when I'm tired my photoedit work is just bad and I'm not that creative as I should be...

So again to people who is only reading few words... DO NOT POST REQUESTS UNTIL I SAY SO.

Thank you~ <3
Btw. If someone will miss the big red note in first post, I will find you and do something bad to you! :<
Sotodashi
I made my own if that's ok, since I sort of used your template.

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/5319 ... eiling.png
ErikKazuya
Username: ErikKazuya
Character: Mayu watanabe
Series: AKB0048 First Stage
Image: http://goo.gl/f5nqk
Colour/s: blue
Mosti07

ErikKazuya wrote:

Username: ErikKazuya
Character: Mayu watanabe
Series: AKB0048 First Stage
Image: http://goo.gl/f5nqk
Colour/s: blue
Pls 50 Forum post first
Babukus
How about reading the red note and MLGnoms post to not post requests as well
The Winner Man
It's not like people read the rules and are completely oblivious to other posts or anything of the sort. Right?
Topic Starter
MLGnom
Well I can't do anything about this I hope that at least few of them are reading rules.
So take it easy, I will take care of these. ^^;
ErikKazuya
I don't like to read :I
Stefan

Stefan wrote:

Stefan wrote:

I want to change the Image of my wife. here
Also, I want that you make the Background like on H_Hitachiin's wife but more in the way of nature (with grass, Leafs, idk)
Bumping my own post because of lulz.
akebono

MLGnom wrote:

Okay, the good news is that we have progress, SSShaymin is helping me a little and only few requests left to do. The bad news is that I will be really lack of free time (work+school+exams...) at least for nearest 2 weeks so please DO NOT POST requests until I say so. I need to make a general clean up in second post and rest a little since when I'm tired my photoedit work is just bad and I'm not that creative as I should be...

So again to people who is only reading few words... DO NOT POST REQUESTS UNTIL I SAY SO.

Thank you~ <3
Btw. If someone will miss the big red note in first post, I will find you and do something bad to you! :<
Read this please :)

ErikKazuya wrote:

I don't like to read :I
Then die :)
meiikyuu
gl ><
The Winner Man

MLGnom wrote:

If someone will miss the big red note in first post, I will find you and do something bad to you!
I suppose let the hunt begin then?
Elva Anjani Uchiha
Ganbatte MLG :D
Lucid Astray
Babukus

The Winner Man wrote:

I suppose let the hunt begin then?
Yes please
YunoFanatic
Like When Will It Start Can We Just create Our Own Just Asking Mlgnom
KinkiN
Neko_girl_chibi
name:Neko_girl_chibi
character:black★rock shooter (ブラック★ロックシューター)
series:black★rock shooter(ブラック★ロックシューター)
color:blue
immage:
PSS:
character:nepgear
series:hyperdimension neptunia mk2
color:purple
immage:
Senritsu
why ppl keep asking for request when MLGnom said that he won't accept any request lol
Neko_girl_chibi
oh no I realized just now! :? sorry, however, will soon return MLGnom? :roll:
akebono

egas00 wrote:

MLGnom wrote:

Thank you~ <3
Bump

Senritsu wrote:

why ppl keep asking for request when MLGnom said that he won't accept any request lol
You got a point here~
nakimushineko
oopsie.
YuiNeko916
He's in a Pokespe Blue Oak♥
Aoriki

Neko_girl_chibi wrote:

character:black★rock shooter (ブラック★ロックシューター)
series:black★rock shooter(ブラック★ロックシューター)
color:blue
immage:
Not only that MLG can't accept request. The character you requested is already married off...
akebono

egas00 wrote:

MLGnom wrote:

Thank you~ <3
BUmp
dewilacie
name: dewilacie
character:Glen Baskerville
series:Pandora Hearts
color:purple (like this color)
image: http://www.myfconline.com/character_ava ... 156635.jpg
Andeke

dewilacie wrote:

name: dewilacie
character:Glen Baskerville
series:Pandora Hearts
color:purple (like this color)
image: http://www.myfconline.com/character_ava ... 156635.jpg
Check the first post.
nakimushineko
Arigato- ;u;

The Winner Man
Looks wonderful thanks
Maniaxa
Username: Maniaxa
Character: Yuki Yoshida
Series: Kore wa Zombie desu ka?
Image: http://puu.sh/FGkY
Colour/s: White and Green ?

8-) Thx
Heibel

Maniaxa wrote:

Username: Maniaxa
Character: Yuki Yoshida
Series: Kore wa Zombie desu ka?
Image: http://puu.sh/FGkY
Colour/s: White and Green ?

8-) Thx
first of all you need 50 posts before you can make a request.
Second why don't you take a look at the very first line in this thread on page 1? you know the one that says

MLGnom wrote:

Please do not post requests right now. I'm busy with real life and I need to clean up second post with actual claimed characters. Thank you~
And third and final. Your request is already taken
Topic Starter
MLGnom
All requests done... I think? (Yeah, probably missed something)

Still need to do change requests (yes I remember about these, I should have prioritise these but of course I didn't do this :/ ) and do general clean up with second post. Hope I will be able to do it soon. D:
Babukus
Thanks MLGnom~
Elva Anjani Uchiha
MLG thankyou, i really apreciated your hardwork :3
Naikaze
Thank you very much, MLG~!

Yin
Just a reminder to add mine to the list of taken characters, when you get a chance.

Thanks again!
Topic Starter
MLGnom

Yin wrote:

Just a reminder to add mine to the list of taken characters, when you get a chance.

Thanks again!
Haha, don't worry, I remember and know which one still need to be added. Will do this while doing clean up of second post. ^^
show more