community forum

Marry an Anime Character (50+ post count needed)

posted
Total Posts
3,599
show more
slamakow13
Well its ok now since I get to do mine on my own :) So I'm not sad anymore.

(The one that I'm sad about is yesterday when one of my relatives just destroyed my speakers and can't play OSU for the whole day)
Kaioto_Monster
Hello! I'm pretty new, but I really want a skin! I have the default of the girl with pink and black hair. My Schoolmate introduced this game to me and had a Hastune Miku skin...It would be great if someone could tell me how to get a skin
Green Platinum

Kaioto_Monster wrote:

Hello! I'm pretty new, but I really want a skin! I have the default of the girl with pink and black hair. My Schoolmate introduced this game to me and had a Hastune Miku skin...It would be great if someone could tell me how to get a skin
Definitely not this thread, look at the skinning forum
Nub1

Kaioto_Monster wrote:

Hello! I'm pretty new, but I really want a skin! I have the default of the girl with pink and black hair. My Schoolmate introduced this game to me and had a Hastune Miku skin...It would be great if someone could tell me how to get a skin
let me guide you, please click here
-SayaKai

Kaioto_Monster wrote:

Hello! I'm pretty new, but I really want a skin! I have the default of the girl with pink and black hair. My Schoolmate introduced this game to me and had a Hastune Miku skin...It would be great if someone could tell me how to get a skin
so. not this thread. but look at skinning
Mofu kun
im not sure if my request is in the wip box

should i rerequest or just wait a bit
Rio-
We've put all of the requests posted here as WIP excluding those who doesn't have 50+ posts count... Rest assured

also I planned to finish all (or probably some idk) of the requests tonight... unless if I become forgetful (again ._. )

EDIT : MLGnom is MIA (on this thread at least), so the first & second page might take a little more time to be update
Nub1
we need to spam rio xd
MuhdNurHidayat
#1: I want to divorce old waifu Maeda Atsuko from AKB0048.

Is there any unmarried characters from anime series "LoveLive! School idol project"??

Even though the second post only wrote
Long Box with taken characters:

- Love Live! School Idol Project -


Honoka Kousaka - Yuzuru
Hoshizora Rin - AllRiseSilver
Kira Tsubasa - Padua
Nishikino Maki - Nathanael
Sonoda Umi - Rio-
Yazawa Nico - CodeS
Work in progress:
Love Live! School Idol Project - Toujou Nozomi - xJunkosHand
but I read somewhere that Minami Kotori and Ayase Eli (Eri) is also taken, and possibly other characters too because the second post seems outdated. :?:

If all of the main characters (nine of them) are taken, I want to marry Yazawa Nico (Niko)'s little sister, Yazawa Cocoro (Kokoro) lol... (or she also married, like seriously?)
Don't mind my signature, if any unmarried characters left and I get to claim her as waifu, I will find a way to squeeze the image into my signature, so don't worry :)

//I actually want to marry Sonoda Umi but well Rio- himself married her, right?
Rio-
as far as I know, the married (and booked) characters from love Live are:
- Ayase Eli
- Hoshizora Rin
- Kira Tsubasa
- Nishikino Maki
- Minami Kotori
- Sonoda Umi
- Yazawa Nico
*I just realized dat Nozomi's request though, wtf

note : Yuzuru already divorced Honoka a while back, but i haven't finished his request yet (and so all of the wip ;w; )
and yes, Umi is still mine and i don't intend to divorce her :3

Hi 3333th posts
MuhdNurHidayat
After Yuzuru divorced, let me marry Honoka... :roll:
it's not that Japanese have "tempoh iddah" or anything like that IYKWIM

Username: MuhdNurHidayat
Character: Kousaka Honoka
Series or Artist: Love Live! School idol project
Image: http://puu.sh/hH7qL/1ccc3f0b7c.png
(The image is bigger but I scaled down (2x), it's just too big... if you feel it's not suitable, you can use other Honoka image Orz)
Colour/s: Orange (or any other you feel suitable)
Additional things: Nothing else :D
-SayaKai
Or maybe not.
Aomi

Rio- wrote:

We've put all of the requests posted here as WIP excluding those who doesn't have 50+ posts count... Rest assured

also I planned to finish all (or probably some idk) of the requests tonight... unless if I become forgetful (again ._. )

EDIT : MLGnom is MIA (on this thread at least), so the first & second page might take a little more time to be update
Oh!
Sorry for asking, but can I change my request again?
I swear this is the last time, so, please? ; u ;
CsavarNat16
w-wait-- Mokou isn't taken anymore--?? WELL THEN
I'd like to divorce Ib please, I've waiting for this long enough <3
Username: CsavarNat16
Character: Fujiwara no Mokou
Series or Artist: Touhou
Image: GET HYPE
Colour/s: RED
Additional things : Would you mind put her bow or some fire on it?? :3
YAAYY~~ :D
[ Pustules ]

[ Pustules ] wrote:

Divorce: Shino Amakusa

Username: Pustules
Character: Nakiri Erina
Series or Artist: Shokugeki no Souma
Image: http://pre05.deviantart.net/6dc2/th/pre ... 8qqioq.png
Colour/s: Light Blue (Like her bikini)
Additional things:
i dont understand, is it too late for me to divorce shino and marry erina? i checked the 'long list of married characters' and erina wasnt there :(
-SayaKai
oh lol
Rio-

[ Pustules ] wrote:

i dont understand, is it too late for me to divorce shino and marry erina? i checked the 'long list of married characters' and erina wasnt there :(

Rio- wrote:

EDIT : MLGnom is MIA (on this thread at least), so the first & second page might take a little more time to be update
^

shit why am i forgot to do dem requests again, tomorrow maybe ==
Green Platinum

[ Pustules ] wrote:

[ Pustules ] wrote:

Divorce: Shino Amakusa

Username: Pustules
Character: Nakiri Erina
Series or Artist: Shokugeki no Souma
Image: http://pre05.deviantart.net/6dc2/th/pre ... 8qqioq.png
Colour/s: Light Blue (Like her bikini)
Additional things:
i dont understand, is it too late for me to divorce shino and marry erina? i checked the 'long list of married characters' and erina wasnt there :(
That picture is hideous
[ Pustules ]

Green Platinum wrote:

That picture is hideous
Try find a better one. The show is really new so not many renders have been made and even, I like it. There is definitely worse to choose from
Nub1
try to look it on pixiv
the link that I gave you contain a few nsfw img, just keep clicking the next page till u find something you like
personally, I like this one or this one.. havent watch the show though :\
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply