posted
Total Posts
show more
kxium_old
all but anime music
B1rd
rap, pop, German industrial, etc.
Penguin
I wouldn't necessarily say that I hate any specific type of music. I can enjoy most everything as long as I'm in the mood or the correct environment for it.

I'm not the biggest fan of auto tuned stuff tho
Sosteneshion
I am the type of person that likes everything, but I cant really stand k-pop.. at least the majority
payney
i despise country music, i can't do it. everything else i'm fine with for the most part.
Carmlillball
Opera.

Ironically
PlayerSmokeWeed
Nightcore because in 99% of cases, the original was better.
And Russian Rap, bad ripoff of usual rap.
And aNimE sOnGs, idk just don't like them.
CypherConjured
Agreed on Nightcore
Any tryhard emo rock (except for some linkin park)
Christian music
Lumyh
jazz and most classic songs like 50's stuff. I just don't see the appeal.
Daylight--
anime songs with annoying female vocalists, and vocaloid.
Cylo0
I really dislike Country. I mean like what you like, but I can't stand country
Journal

Cylo0 wrote:

I really dislike Country. I mean like what you like, but I can't stand country

Basically
samX500
I personally really dislike rap music, it's the only genre of music that I have grown to activally avoid.
DonJay
Mumble rap is the cancer of music
thyme_old_1
I'd say dubstep and a bit of edm
J Vtol
anything on the radio tbh since it gets overplayed af
GSG95

silmarilen wrote:

anything thats mainstream right now

im special ok?
Reactions
I don’t know why but I find newer hip-hop and rap to be really bad. Maybe it’s because of the diss tracks or flexing but it’s just gross.
Nuuskamuikkunen
There are some "electronic" sogs that are just a repeating and disgusting pattern all over the song.
Also song with singers that use excessive autotune.
Aoi Boii_DELETED
I totally hate suicidal songs, metal and hard rock.
Moko
Any anime related songs (with few exceptions) especially vocaloid and any other song with annoying female vocalist, polish rap, most of rock songs
noioiu
BeardedBurger
mumble rap
captainmilk
No hate, but dislike jazz and r&b the most
Sunkiss

xM4ti3 wrote:

Any anime related songs (with few exceptions) especially vocaloid and any other song with annoying female vocalist.

SunriseAbsence
I hate weeb music, tv-size slice thing, ugly child-like simulated voices.

I like metal, nightcore, Touhou's main circles(senya, FE, Halozy, FELT, Demetori etc), Yuyoyuppe(MuryokuP, UtsuP, Okame-P, Hatsune(Hagane)\Megurine), some electro borrowed from other rythm games.
l1mi
I love hate/dislike threads and it makes me glad they are allowed.

My weakness are male japanese singers in general (except for the guy in bless 4, he sound like a girl). They all sound the same as if they are trying to sing the openingtheme to some meccha robot anime opening while pushing a broom up their arse.. I just cant stand it, its painful to listen to and always makes me irritated.

But Nightcore is good.. I also like when they sing like little babies but also lean alot toward instrumental only.

Worst musician: Eminem,even Brittney Spears is better.
- EdgarNitroX
I hate the rap , trap , like "lil" and the pop like "twenty one pilots" too mainstream...
Kevinmonitor
I hate nightcore and diss tracks in general. The former sounds like annoying chipmunk singing to me, and diss tracks.. I don't find them funny. Also I don't really like rap, except when it's used sparingly, as a small part in an otherwise regular song.
sl0_old_1
country and anything that falls under heavy metal or emo music like screamo
MisakiSakaki
I like brutal and death metal stuff, also mashups, more if it made with trap/rap.
I hate most generic ones out there.
evrsan
Rap is overrated, fight me.