forum

What type of music do you hate/dislike?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Yaiishi
The only music I can really say that I hate is country. I can listen to pretty much anything else and at least be able to tolerate it.
Everwhite
I hate country and most of the mainstream songs on fm channels
HendrixMoskva
WTF ? why do you use the N-word ? That's not really nice.
[Edean]
Aka
everything nightcored
DarkerStyle
RAP it's simply horrible :<< don't like it at all.
And Big Room, "Todays EDM", Martin Garrix etc.
Foxtrot
I wonder why people hate country music so much.
takaharrue

Dulcet wrote:

I wonder why people hate country music so much.

I personally am okay with some older country music, but almost every new country song I really can't stand. They all sing about the same things, instrumentals always sound the same, has no deep messages, and is just commercialized bs.

Really any popular music is generally garbage. I can stand pretty most genres of music to some extent unless it's popular or screamo.
YamiHikari
Screamo . Nuff' said.
Rilene
Rap (all), country (some), some of the pop's, heavy metal, hard rock and Justin Bieber.

Nah, that's all.
B1rd
I hate music that has way too much crap going on in the background, and sounds like what it looks like when you mix all the different colours of paint together.
S u o m i
Im listening to very much but the one thing I dislike or don't like to listening too is Opera. xD
Leguna
Heavy metal, and that incomprehensible Screamo
ceschierpadua
Heavy metal genre doesn't go too well with my ears :(
Kurabuman
Lots of people seem to be saying heavy metal/screemo, so I'll go with that since I really don't like it, at all.
Shiratu
Rap and most of the chart music.
Syphist
Modern rap and Ambient. Ambient is the only genre I cannot stand (as modern rap is not the entirety of rap), I have tried many times to get into ambient music, even from my favourite artist, and I still can't.
AzureRin
Heavy metal/death metal...my ears generally just reject them >,<
mathexpert

Syphist wrote:

Modern rap and Ambient. Ambient is the only genre I cannot stand (as modern rap is not the entirety of rap), I have tried many times to get into ambient music, even from my favourite artist, and I still can't.
So I take it that you're a fan of old school rap? You should check out Kendrick Lamar, student of the game and was heavily influenced by biggie, 2pac, eminem, dre. Good Kid M.A.A.D. city (2012) is easily one of the top hip hop albums of all time imo super lyrical, conceptual, deep, great flow & verses as well :]
Raisha Millenia
mellow
DeletedUser_4662594
///
[ Kubolo ]
I hate hip-hop
Syphist

mathexpert wrote:

Syphist wrote:

So I take it that you're a fan of old school rap? You should check out Kendrick Lamar, student of the game and was heavily influenced by biggie, 2pac, eminem, dre. Good Kid M.A.A.D. city (2012) is easily one of the top hip hop albums of all time imo super lyrical, conceptual, deep, great flow & verses as well :]
Rap isn't my favourite genre, but I do like the Beastie Boys. (It isn't a genre I really go out of my way to listen to) I will check some of those out though.
RyanTheNerd

Mr Color wrote:

The fact that every single OP song for an anime is sung by a woman tips me off quite a bit. Call me sexist, but the for sheer majority of them, I'm right.

Also my brother listens to Soulja Boy/SOD Money Gang daily so I don't think I like them too much either
You have obviously never watched Black Butler, nor have you seen soul eater or AOT.
Kettlerr
Anime music. I don't even know why I keep playing this game lol.
Nekolike
babymetal /me pukes
AR10 Only
Rap & rnb
HaruryuuSan
Rap and Anime songs sung by women.
CatastropheX_old
1D songs.
cloud1417
I cant stand Country music. also, mainstream rnb, hiphop. (i love street rap music like Wu Tang Clan, Atmosphere because they are normally about struggle and lyrics are really clever)
Foxtrot
I actually used to dislike metal with screamo, but then a good friend of mine showed me the path and now I actually started to appreciate it! Different point of views are really useful when it comes to music.
Xtrmite
I can appreciate every music genré really, so I don't really HATE/Dislike any. Really into Metal/Deathcore (blablabla all those Sub-Genres) myself.

Classical Music helps me sleep :3
Metal makes me happy.
(Some) Rap has pretty meaningful lyrics.
Dubstep is pretty badass in Anime when characters are fighting.
Anime songs are catchy as **** (Censored myself, don't judge me!)
Jazz makes me feel like a badass/maffia boss.

Ohmygod sorry this is pretty off-topic D:
Furasaki
Maware Setsugetsuka. I have no idea why. Btw the anime this is from is Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai (Unbreakable-Machine Doll)
Birdy

Xtrmite wrote:

Dubstep is pretty badass in Anime when characters are fighting.
I'm cringing. Hard.

And yes, that was off the topic.
Xtrmite
The cringe is real :D

And yes, that was also off topic.
Dreamcast
Reggaeton, nu-metal, dubstep.
Mr Capuce

kuboloPL wrote:

I hate hip-hop
me too
Furasaki
heavy metal. and almost all kinds of rap and also kpop. yea.
Cassia
Hiphop,rap,jazz,hardcore,hardstyle.
NintendoFan05
Music that are beyond negative, and dirty.
show more