Niko-
Neruell
Tom94
Reisen Undongein
Remilia-Scarlet

I guess that's it.
Xylem Beer
1. Cookiezi - No explenations needed
2. Mesita - Flashlight God <3 (wtf, Flashlight + Hidden on Emotional Skyscraper ~ World's End, beating Cookiezi)
3. Silvia - Mouse user, pro on Hidden
4. Reisen Udongein - He's damn good at Hidden+Hardrock.
5. Renard - \:D/
6. val0108 - I see him getting 1st-3rd on tag4 maps. He's just pro.
7. KRZY - Pretty good. I love his jumps and DT on insane maps.
8. Rucker - HD + HR, but slightly inactive. I rarely see him play now.
9. White Wolf - I don't really know something about this guy, but he's number 1, so...yeah.
10. CXu
jesse1412
#1 - Cookiezi
#2 - Silvia
#3 - Rucker
#4 - Whitewolf
#5 - Shaggon
#6 - Tom94
#7 - Sprosive
#8 - torein 13rd
#9 - TTTL
#10 - Failboat
dNextGen

XylemBeer wrote:

1. Cookiezi - No explenations needed
2. Mesita - Flashlight God <3 (wtf, Flashlight + Hidden on Emotional Skyscraper ~ World's End, beating Cookiezi)
3. Silvia - Mouse user, pro on Hidden
4. Reisen Udongein - He's damn good at Hidden+Hardrock.
5. Renard - \:D/
6. val0108 - I see him getting 1st-3rd on tag4 maps. He's just pro.
7. KRZY - Pretty good. I love his jumps and DT on insane maps.
8. Rucker - HD + HR, but slightly inactive. I rarely see him play now.
9. White Wolf - I don't really know something about this guy, but he's number 1, so...yeah.
10. CXu
wat
Mismagius

XylemBeer wrote:

Why are we letting these kind of people vote?
tolliken

Blue Dragon wrote:

XylemBeer wrote:

Why are we letting these kind of people vote?
Because it's democracy! \:D/

Oh, wait, looks like i got an idea. Maybe we should'nt let to vote peoples who registered in 2011. ( or at least second half of 2011)
So, newfags, like me, wont be able to vote. And it is rightly, because this peoples can't see the whole picture of the last year.
Liut

tolliken wrote:

Because it's democracy! \:D/

Oh, wait, looks like i got an idea. Maybe we should'nt let to vote peoples who registered in 2011. ( or at least second half of 2011)
So, newfags, like me, wont be able to vote. And it is rightly, because this peoples can't see the whole picture of the last year.
still it's not something related to the date we joined there could be person playing since 2008 and yet voting "wrong".
It's a poll , so be sure that Renard wont be first if 3 or 4 person will vote for him
a10029783
1.Cookiezi
2.rucker
3.White Wolf
4.SilviA
5.Reisen Udongein
6.snowwhite - like 2010 , he is the top no.7
plz watch owc2 , he still like a boss
7.TTTL
8.5231_Kinoko
9. KRZY
10. Mesita
Salvage
God .. there is no way to make you people realize it is not about democracy but making a good video about this?

I'm really leaning towards top player voting ONLY on private messages and lesslunatic making the votecount himself, cause this is just retarded, as wishy said before this should be called Most Popular playters of 2011 if we're gonna do it this way cause it doesn't even make sense ..

kriers you're talking like if it matters when people get offended if they're votes doesn't count, IT DOESN'T .. the idea is to make a fair video of the really top 20 players of osu, if i come here and say Renard, and every guy who doesn't know the game votes Renard he get's 1# and that's it? you really expect the video to be done that way just cause awwwwwwwwww we don't want to offend them let's make them happy putting a fake top 20 players video instead.
kriers

Salvage wrote:

God .. there is no way to make you people realize it is not about democracy but making a good video about this?

I'm really leaning towards top player voting ONLY on private messages and lesslunatic making the votecount himself, cause this is just retarded, as wishy said before this should be called Most Popular playters of 2011 if we're gonna do it this way cause it doesn't even make sense ..
Sure! I support this :)

Salvage wrote:

kriers you're talking like if it matters when people get offended if they're votes doesn't count, IT DOESN'T .. the idea is to make a fair video of the really top 20 players of osu, if i come here and say Renard, and every guy who doesn't know the game votes Renard he get's 1# and that's it? you really expect the video to be done that way just cause awwwwwwwwww we don't want to offend them let's make them happy putting a fake top 20 players video instead.
Ehh what are you talking about? :? So long as it's a vote, it's supposed to be like this. Find a better solution. Previous posts kinda prove that I'm right now.
Hernan
HURR DURR I'M ALWAYS AGAINST THE GRAIN
PsychoSkill
Cookiezi
White Wolf
SiLviA
Reisen Udongein
Rucker
KeigoClear
KRZY
Niko-
Mesita
Neruell
Verdandi
1. Cookiezi
2. Rucker
3. White Wolf
4. Remilia-Scarlet
5. KRZY
6. SiLviA
7. TaNa
So these guys above are the ones i've been impressed the most during 2011...

and the following now may be not in the top ten, but are well placed somewhere(as in now there is no order) in the top 20
GladiOol
Neruell
TTTL
Doomsday
Torein 13rd
val0108
CXu
Mesita
Reisen Udongein
Karuta
Niko-
_LRJ_
M A I D
aRtii-
i'll call 30 friends to vote for me, so i will be in the video :)
sunnywkn

lesslunatic wrote:

After several requests I decided to work on top 20 players (osu! standard) of the year' again.
I hoped that someone could make it this year as I am pretty lazy, but didn't happened :\

(Read this before to vote) :

~ First of all I am asking you guys to be objective, don't vote your friends or just your favorite players, but vote who for you were actually 10 best players in osu! in the year 2011, put a comment about players you choosed if you wish, will be really apreciated.

~ as I wrote people will be able to pick only 10 players, after that the poll will be closed I'll count total votes and I'll make the list (in order of votes gained)

~ Be sure to write rightly the name of the player or the vote for this player will be not accepted.

~ The last year everyone was able to vote, this year no. only players who joined osu before 30 September 2011 will be able to vote, I mean, if you registered only some days ago, how should you able to know about 2011' players; i'll ignore people voting that were register after this date.

~ The poll will be closed after 15-20 pages of voting, so I am asking you guys to be inherent to the discussion avoid random spam posts. this is not a topic for discuss about who are actually the best players, so post here only for make your choice :)

Example :

Hello I am an user who wants to vote :

• Player 1
• Player 2
• Player 3
• Player 4
• Player 5
• Player 6
• Player 7
• Player 8
• Player 9
• Player 10

SPOILER
Also informing that Top20 osu! players of 2010 is online again.

~ ♥
Well, I think you can start to make the vedio of Cookiezi, WW, Rucker, Silvia etc, may be half of the 20 are no wonder
cr1mmy
yo~

Cookiezi
SiLviA
ragelewa
White Wolf
Niko-
Mesita
Tom94
Remilia-Scarlet
SunnyMario (most accurate player of 2011)
KeigoClear
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
HonDon
1.Cookiezi
2.White Wolf
3.Rucker
4.Silvia
5.Reisen Udongien
6.val0108
7.TTTL
8.Remilia-Scarlet
9.azuraer
10.Mesita
-Aurora-_old
#1cookiezi
#2Rucker
#3TTTL
#4 SiLviA
#5White Wolf
#6val0108
#7Reisen Udongein
#8Iris
#9KRZY
#10SnowWhite
Ciria
Cookiezi
Rucker
SiLviA
White Wolf
ZRush
Uan
Saya-Honmei

:)
Silver Crow
1.Cookiezi
2.White Wolf
3.Rucker
4.SiLviA
5.Remilia-Scarlet
6.Reisen Udongein
7.SnowWhite
8.ZRush
9.KeigoClear
10.Meista

top10 so hard to vote ;w;
Muzha ComboKing
1.Cookiezi 2.Rucker 3. White Wolf 4.Silvia 5.5231_Kinoko 6.Val0108 7 taNa 8.Mesita 9.TTTL 10.KRZY

They are pro wwwwww
T-C[222]

jesse1412 wrote:

#1 - Cookiezi
#2 - Silvia
#3 - Rucker
#4 - Whitewolf
#5 - Shaggon
#6 - Tom94
#7 - Sprosive
#8 - torein 13rd
#9 - TTTL
#10 - Failboat
o.0
Bass
New players came this year but.

1. Cookiezi
2. White Wolf
3. Silvia
4. Remilia-Scarlet
5. Rucker
6. TTTL
7. Niko-
8. Rost94
9. KeigoClear
10. Mesita
Tomoka Rin
1. White Wolf
2. TTTL
3. Rucker
4. SiLviA
5. val0108
6. Reisen Udongein
7. KRZY
8. Flute
9. Iris
10. Cookiezi
zenki0013
Hello, vote :D

• Player 1 Cookiezi
• Player 2 Rucker
• Player 3 White Wolf
• Player 4 Sprosive
• Player 5 Silvia
• Player 6 Saya-Honmei
• Player 7 ZRush
• Player 8 Remilia-Scarlet
• Player 9 val0108
• Player 10 TTTL
p732778731
Cookiezi
Rucker
White Wolf
CXu
KRZY
SiLviA
TTTL
Saya-Honmei
Val0108
Remilia-Scarlet
[Chrr]
1.Cookiezi
2.WhiteWolf
3.Mesita
4.Remilia-Scarlet
5.Rucker
6.DivX
7.Uan
8.SiLviA
9.Saya-Honmei
10.CXu
Sanzenin Nagi
cookiezi
white wolf
Reisen Udongein
Rucker
Silvia
M A I D
KeigoClear
val0108
Remilia-Scarlet
Rorry
Dustice
~Cookiezi
~White Wolf
~SiLviA
~Rucker
~Reisen Udongein
~Mesita
~KRZY
~val0108
~TTTL
~BinJip
Amagnator
1. Cookiezi
2. White Wolf
3. SiLvia
4. Rucker
5. Reisen Udongein
6. Mesita
7. BinJip
8. KRZY
9. val0108
10. Remilia-Scarlet
Wishy

CXu wrote:

So if I voted Rucker as #1 in 2011, WW as #2, Silvia as #3 and Cookiezi as #4, you would just "lolfuckyou" and disregard my voting just because "hey it's obvious Cookiezi is #1 huehue"?

That's silly.
Actually yeah, it should be discarded because the #1 is Cookiezi and the fact you don't know that means you know pretty much nothing about who are the best players, so even when what you are saying is somewhat rational, people voting in that order would then say: Top 5 Mesita, Top 6 Shaggon, Top 7 GokuSSJ4, and some other retarded votes.

Putting some FL player over White Wolf, putting ragelewa over KRZY, come on if you know that much of the game you're better of playing instead of voting. This is why democracy always fails on game's communities, most players know nothing and therefore their votes/opinions are worthless. Not saying my top 10 is absolutely perfect and correct, but if you look around you gonna see I voted almost the same as other top players because THAT'S HOW IT IS, the best players are pretty much those and you can't really argue about that.
audiserverhaseo
1. Cookiezi
2. val0108
3. rucker
4. Silvia
5. WW
6. ItaOxy
7. Mesita
8. Reisen Udongain
9. KRZY
10. Uan
Cajazzzz
here my vote:

- Cookiezi
-Silvia
- Rucker
-Remilia-Scarlet
-val1008
-Tom94
- -Lennox-
-Uan
Gon
And this is why we should have nominations for potential top 20 players before we move on to the actual voting, then we probably wouldn't have this argument in the first place. It's up to Lunah to decide on how to count the votes now since he's making the video.
Salvage
Ok that's when i don't agree anymore Wishy, that's why there is a vote here, i don't agree with like mesita being in the top cause of various reasons that i prefeer not stating .. but that doesn't mean someone can't put him for example on the top 10 over other players. About the first paragraph thats what i meant and i totally agree with that (the part of top 5 6 7 etc) .. but well if someone thinks that WW is better than Cookiezi .. then so be it, that's the point on voting, as long as it is on reasonable lines of course.
Topic Starter
Lunah
guys stop discussing, here it is :

~ only players who joined osu before 30 September 2011 will be able to vote : means that I'll ignore vote by people that registerd after this date
~ Ignoring votes like this : viewtopic.php?p=1382988#p1382988 : as names are wrongly wrote (Already wrote in the first post as rule), if are only 1+ names i'll just ignore these points still caring others players voted by the user.
~ Ignoring posts like this viewtopic.php?p=1376375#p1376375 and people that vote only 1\5 players (You are able to pick 10 players)

here we go, i'll ignore only these votes.
Code Geass
Cookiezi
ShaggoN
White Wolf
TTTL
taNa
Hydra
1. Cookiezi
2. Rucker
3. val0108
4. Silvia
5. White Wolf