Remilia-Scarlet
White Wolf
Reisen Udongein
Rucker
TTTL
Niko-
5312_Kinoko
Melancholy

People who don't even mention Cookiezi AT ALL are so dumb, White Wolf isn't even THIS close to Cookiezi's skills
Darksonic
1. Cookiezi
2. White Wolf
3. SilviA
4. Rucker
5. Reisen Udongein
6. Niko-
7. Remilia-Scarlet
8. M A I D
9. Flute
10. KeigoClear
Electro Master Lv5
-cookiezi
-Rucker
-Shite Wolf
-silviA
-val0108
-TTTL
-KeigoClear
-Niko-
-Mesita
-5231_Kinoko
Wishy
1- Cookiezi. Best player ever in every possible area, godly player that can do stuff in a few tries that most players won't be able to do in hundreds. Only player who's able to play AR 11 correctly.

2- White Wolf. Clearly one of the few players that can actually scratch the top one or even beat him in many insane stuff. Would say most improved player of this year but the fact that the one above mastered AR 11... would be the most improved tho if he got pro at long streams, since as far as I've spectated him he can't really do those.

3- SiLviA. Best mouse player, top tier Hidden accuracy. Plays by alternating which most players don't do so he is kind of the best at that. Godlike DT player too.

4- Rucker. Can play any damn mod. Got monster accuracy on many HR+HD that even Cookiezi failed to surpass, like Mei (yyy version). Sadly he's been somewhat inactive iirc but still when he came to the game he was still a monster. I'm sure he would be the top 2 easily if it wasn't because he left osu! for a while. Remember 2010 when he was the only one somehow going after the top?

5- Reisen Udongein. One of the most patient players ever, epic HR+HD, and can play every mod like Rucker does. Can stream at extreme BPM (I think he FC'd Freestyler DT, surpassed himself HR+HD) and of course single tap at that same BPM he streams too.

6- Niko-. Another amazing player who I rarely see trying to get some ranked score or anything, but his skills are still amazing when he actually tries, he can play anything, like high BPM, impossible HRs, and his accuracy is stupidly high on that kind of stuff (see MATZcore).

7- Flute. This guy does not even play seriously. Saw him TONS of times if not always for MONTHS playing tap+x FOR FUN. He doesn't even try and still he is one of the most precise players ever (see Deep Space). His HR is perfect, and his DT skills are stunning. If it wasn't because he "wasted" (having fun is not wasting time) time playing other style he would be higher in the ranks. Sadly he can't really play Hidden, though he improved a lot at it in the last year. Even though he is better than Niko- (I think) at HR on some aspects, the fact that he can't do Hidden that good ruins it for him.

8- Iris. GOD player, one of my favorites. His streams at the BPM he can actually do are perfect, he can't do 240 BPM or anything like that, but when it comes to playing 180~210 BPM his accuracy is top tier at the very least. He is one of those who easily mastered HR and can get monster accuracy at it, plus a relatively easy FC. If it wasn't because he can't do high BPM he'd be higher in the ranks.

9- M A I D. Something like Flute, but more patient and with somewhat better Hidden skills I'd say. Would be ranked way higher if it wasn't because of the time it takes him to get some of his best scores.

10- TTTL. Not a big fan of him, but definitely the best tap+x player out there. Infinite endurance at streams and possibly the fastest streamer.

Would LOVE to include some players like Torein 13rd or SnowWhite, but the fact that they don't even play makes it kind of hard to notice them. They may have skills better than some of those I ranked as the top 10, but being that inactive makes them stay out of it.

Also not including KeigoClear or ragelewa because their inability to play jumpy maps or just high BPM maps, even when their accuracy is godlike.

Not including any FL player because lol cheat/memory mode.
-Athena-
Interesting read Wishy, wasn't expecting Iris or NIko- lols
But I believe FL players still deserve a place here, mainly because even if you memorized an entire map it takes godly skill to play through it with no mistakes at all
dNextGen
Hakeru
Reisen Udongein
Cookiezi
val0108
KeigoClear
TTTL
Flute
SiLvia
Rucker
ItaOxy
Uan
Spectator
Cookiezi
SiLViA
Rucker
White Wolf
M A I D
Reisen Udongein
Remilia-Scarlet
Flute
TTTL
Uan
Wishy

-A t H e N a- wrote:

Interesting read Wishy, wasn't expecting Iris or NIko- lols
But I believe FL players still deserve a place here, mainly because even if you memorized an entire map it takes godly skill to play through it with no mistakes at all
Thing is almost every Flashlight player is fishy and many players don't really believe they are legit players. I admire Lybydose from what he did in Masterpiece since he was like a week playing that map the whole day, but then you get some other players getting completely insane FL records in no time from nowhere (like you don't see them playing them for THAT long). There are just a few FL players I trust and most of them don't really rate high enough to even be compared to the ones I included in my list. :p
Mismagius
People including Uan and not including White Wolf.

Why are we letting people vote again?
Hernan
I was going to vote, but people not putting Cookiezi in first place, people not including him at all. I am not even a Cookiezi fag, but it's undeniable that he is the best, why can't some people admit it?
Fabi
Hernan reply should be a requisite to vote.

Plus White Wolf, Rucker and SilviA included on the list.
Mismagius
wouldn't be so sure about rucker, but at least Cookiezi, WW and SilviA are obligatory choices.
Kanye West

gaodeng wrote:

-Shite Wolf
lol'd
Topic Starter
Lunah

lesslunatic wrote:

~ First of all I am asking you guys to be objective, don't vote your friends or just your favorite players, but vote who for you were actually 10 best players in osu! in the year 2011, put a comment about players you choosed if you wish, will be really apreciated.
Hernan
That's exactly what I meant, I have other opinions aswell, but the point here was to be objective.
Musty
me

no seriously, no particular order:
Cookiezi
White Wolf
5321_Kinoko
Rucker
Flute
SiLviA
SapphireGhost
Renard
KeigoClear

nobody mentionned me :(::(:(:(:(:(:(;:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
Salvage
Ok doing a top 10 cause i did a top 5 a few days ago:

Cookiezi
White wolf
Reisen Udongein
Rucker
mnto
Niko-
Flute
KeigoClear
TTTL
Remilia-Scarlet
Big Yikes
Hi there :P my votes are the following:

• Cookiezi
• White Wolf
• Rucker
• Silvia
• Reisen Udongein
• Remilia-Scarlet
• val0108
• Flute
• Niko-
• Mesita

Hope to be on some top 20 player list (2 years from now :D)
those
Cookiezi
White Wolf
val0108
KeigoClear
TTTL
Mesita
Reisen Udongein
SiLviA
Niko-
Rucker
NekoMimiMode
1. Cookiezi
2. Flute
3. Rucker
4. Reisen Udongein
5. SiLviA
6. Niko-
7. White Wolf
8. Remilia-Scarlet
9. M A I D
10. Neruell

forgot about Neruell :roll:
YodaSnipe
Cookiezi
SiLvia
KRZY
White Wolf
Remilia-Scarlet
Reisen Udongein
Flute
TTTL
Mesita
Rucker
Realazy
No particular order because I'm too lazy \:D/

Cookiezi
White Wolf
Rucker
SiLviA
Iris
Niko-
Flute
KRZY
Reisen Udongein
Remilia-Scarlet

Honorable mentions to Ignacio, TTTL, wobeinimacao, Torein 13rd, Apricot, Spicker, Sinch, val0108, Dungeon, Saya-Honmei, SnowWhite, fumis, SapphireGhost, mnto, nOtashy, LRJ, Kanna and that should be enough. HOLY SHIT SO MANY HONORABLE MENTIONS
Salvage
I'm not even in the honorable mentions .. can i cry guys
Gorlum
sure
Mesita
In no order:

- Cookiezi
- White Wolf
- Silvia
- Rucker
- Reisen Udongein
- Niko-
- TTTL
- val0108
- Ignacio
- Mesita

Honorable mentions: KeigoClear, M A I D, Iris, SapphireGhost, Nvidi4x, Rorry, Kana, wobeinimacao, Remilia-Scarlet, _LRJ_, loli_milk, SnowWhite, mnto, Torein 13rd, Karuta, 5231_Kinoko, Binjip, CheEZ, flute, CXu.
Jordan

Hernan wrote:

People not putting Cookiezi in first place, people not including him at all. I am not even a Cookiezi fag, but it's undeniable that he is the best, why can't some people admit it?
Exactly what I wanted to say.
Reisen Udongein
Wut? Renard?? lolololololol umad?
tolliken

Reisen Udongein wrote:

Renard
What can i say? Best "mind control" player!

Also
1 Cookiezi
2 SiLviA
3 White Wolf
4 TTTL
5 KRZY
6 KeigoClear
7 Reisen Udongein
8 Mesita
9 Rucker
10 Rost94

No particular order.