forum

Mouse or Tablet? How should I decide?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
- Aoki -
So look, I know this has been discussed a thousand times before but I really am in distress.

So, I have started play osu! again 1 month ago and I got a tablet 2 days after I started play again. I did pretty well, I got used to it in the blink of and eye, no big deal at all.

Now, the thing is. I tried picking up mouse yesterday, and I almost beat all my tablet scores in a few hours in a few tries for each map. I feel much better and stable with a mouse in my hand, but I feel slow for 5 star maps (guess that if I practice I'll get em'). On the other hand, when I play with my tablet I feel fast but very unstable, like jumps with snapping beacuse I move my hand too fast even tho I'm using quite a small area.

Also, mouse felt more fun.

Now, I really am confused of which one to keep. I see very little pro players using a mouse, so using a tablet will be better on the long run? Can't tell.

I would love to hear your opinions with some good arguments please. :)
The Gambler
Mablet...
DXPOHIHIHI
remember

More experience = more skills

Mouse = we all know that all of us knew how to use a mouse since the first day we touched the computer, thats a lot years of experience

Tablet = this is like using a mouse for the first time except its different, it takes a lot of time to actually master it but the profit of mastering tablet is ALOT