ITT: we post things that are neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Shohei Ohtani
dat fraps
boat
MY DOG RUNS AT 54 FRAMES PER SECOND

where did he find all of that stuff i didn't even know i had a pair of brown socks
Shohei Ohtani
Picture related

thelewa
Mercurial
I'm bored as well... I've played a DotA 2 game after 2 weeks... Gosh.
SapphireGhost
And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then?
Dafydd
i'm hungry
SapphireGhost
And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then?
xsrsbsns
it happened
Mercurial

SapphireGhost wrote:

And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then?
SapphireGhost
And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then?
Nah, let's stop here. ...and theeen?
Vish024
Jumanji.
Jarby
It's odd seeing people you know on other forums. I almost feel betrayed.
Shellghost
Sometimes I like to turn on cruise control and steer with my legs.
Vish024
I like thinking that every mistake I make on the road is another driver's fault.
dNextGen
t/88024

what's this
Shellghost
Don't link that taint here.

I almost looked past the section title.
Topic Starter
Wojjan
Try playing all those videos at once
A PSYCHOLOGICAL EXERCISE INTO THE MIND OF THE WEEABOO
Mercurial

Wojjan wrote:

Try playing all those videos at once
A PSYCHOLOGICAL EXERCISE INTO THE MIND OF THE WEEABOO
I hope your mind can rest in peace after that.

Also, Natteke is banned again.
UnderminE
Serena's just started to scream like a monster, poor Radwanska.

Go Radwanska.
Randy96
learned how to use XDCC
Rena-chan
3dogs1cat
Everything went better than expected.
jjrocks
Well I'm back from my vacation in Maine. I tried lobster for the first time, and learned the ways of the upper middle class white people.
Topic Starter
Wojjan

jjrocks wrote:

Well I'm back from my vacation in Maine. I tried lobster for the first time, and learned the ways of the upper middle class white people.
JJ's trip to Maine thread incoming?
jjrocks

Wojjan wrote:

jjrocks wrote:

JJ's trip to Maine thread incoming?
Too much effort, not significant enough, maybe if I saw some famous celebrity or something I would write about it, otherwise it was just a generic old "living in a cottage" trip.
Vish024
You are a celebrity man, it's worth it just for you.

So tell me about them ladies in Maine.
Topic Starter
Wojjan
they're all men
boat
wojjan are you a man
Hika

UnderminE wrote:

Goddammit Hika.
>2 days ago
?!
Kanye West