forum

ITT: we post things that are neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mismagius

kriers wrote:

I UNINSTALLED OSU! AND QUIT FOR 2 HOURS AND THEN I REINSTALLED IT.

THIS GAME IS HEROIN!
why would you quit this AWESOME game
Quaraezha
Cyclohexane
For once I feel glad that my iPhone displays gifs crappily.
Larto

Quaraezha wrote:

I only quoted you to see if you included bold and color tags in that post. Not sure if I'm disappointed now.
Agnes

Mr Color wrote:

Btw since I forgot to mention it last time I went through this thread, my respects to TheVileOne and nold_1702, we need more people like you two.
>Color thanks TVO in post for rog-unlimitation

I'm sorry, but did I miss something pretty god damn important in the rog-unlimitation thread? Not that I should actually care. Beatmap discussions/arguments aren't my thing.
Cyclohexane
He went out of his way to help AHO with his map, even creating hitsounds despite the obvious shit behavior AHO had towards anybody but MATs/BATs and that alone is enough to earn my respects
Agnes
Oh. Okay. Life is cleared. Back to being some type of mindless drone for the next hour.
Quaraezha

Larto wrote:

Quaraezha wrote:

I only quoted you to see if you included bold and color tags in that post. Not sure if I'm disappointed now.
Funny thing is that I almost do that all the time when posting just pictures, just in case someone did in fact wanted to quote me to find out. But then I thought that it was too silly so I decided to stop it. How foolish of me.
Mercurial
F*cking dentist.

It doesn't hurt, right?

DOESN'T HURT, RIGHT?

... >.>
Mara
Don't worry iMercurial, I took over 15 shots in 3 months.

Only two last ones did hurt.
Quaraezha
They only hurt if you didn't take care of your teeth.
Think of it as punishment.

Also, go ask Sinistro, he's a dentist guy.
Mercurial
Come and help me Sinsitro...

Anyway, f*ckin' punishment.
Cyclohexane
Not true, Qua.
I had to have 4 of my teeth removed just because they couldn't fall by themselves and I have been having various braces and retainers for 4 years now; I have never had a cavity even once.
I just was unlucky and had a very displaced jaw.
Shiirn
Over the course of my entire life, I have never kept good care of my teeth.

But I've also never had a cavity or any form of dental problems, except that my adult incisors split my baby ones when they grew out, making me lose half a tooth at a time (they pulled the last 2 out of 4 since they were worried about infections or something, i was 10 whatever).

My teeth are badass by training.
Mara

LunaticMara wrote:

I have never kept good care of my health.
laport

Shiirn wrote:

But I've also never had a cavity or any form of dental problems, except that my adult incisors split my baby ones when they grew out, making me lose half a tooth at a time (they pulled the last 2 out of 4 since they were worried about infections or something, i was 10 whatever).

wait till you are 22/23 then the trouble will start
Vish024

Shiirn wrote:

kriers

iMercurial wrote:

F*cking dentist.

It doesn't hurt, right?

DOESN'T HURT, RIGHT?

... >.>
went to the dentist day before yesterday. Cost me 500$ ._. obviously paying it myself.
Fabi
Dafydd
^
I like that game. Sooo realistic.
Larto

laport wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/19854
oh god now i remember why everyoned hated myst

On topic: Today I wrote a little paper on why my economics teacher is wrong about something. I hope she won't hate me too much when I give it to her.
-Athena-
Why does the guy hate wojjan so much anyway?

Organic chemistry is surprisingly not a horrible horrible spawn of hell, I'm delighted.
Vish024
17/30 on my economics test that was cut short from one hour to half an hour. And that's above the average of those in other classes that got the full one hour. Euphoria.

[EDIT]: Just checked online, score has been adjusted to 24/30 due to the the time disadvantage. Extreme euphoria.
-Athena-
Why was it cut short ?
Man I wish they did that around here, my school just makes everyone retake the test if any extreme interruptions occur
laport
because that's how they roll in australia obviously
Vish024

-A t H e N a- wrote:

Why was it cut short ?
Because the Uni's examiners couldn't organise a brothel. They doublebooked the room we were allocated for the test, resulting in us waiting outside the classroom for almost 40 mins after arriving and the examiner announcing that the test would be cut short to 40 mins. Some silly girl complained alongside a few others that she had an "appointment" and couldn't go for 40 mins and it was further reduced to 30 mins.

Though laport's explanation is much more concise.
mathexpert
Today is my birthday, I'm 15 now!
-Athena-
^so that's what it looks like

SapphireGhost wrote:

Fascinating.
Edit: disregard what is written here, the post by friendok got deleted XD
Quaraezha
I got banned by ztrot once.
ilu2 ztrot.
Mercurial
I'll be AFK to mapping and modding by some personal features... Until May 6th (My Birthday) or 7th at least.

So... Hiatus mode, I think.
friendok45
and hi shiirn deleted all my posts today lol so jealous of me as usual :c
Cyclohexane
I request the deletion of the above post(er).
Mara
I request the deletion of my table.
friendok45
poor apex's golden thread is deleted
Claudia_old
99 on rat dissection report

From an F to a B+

mother of christ I love you, biology.
Vish024
Biology = Conjuring up random crap and receiving an amazing grade.

I once had "Japanese whalers" on a food chain that I was required to draw in an exam and I got all the possible marks for the question. Bio is the easy way through science, I fucking loved it. Even the whites were able to ace it.
-Athena-
http://animefestival.my/

Malaysia gets some love <3
Envy us guys, envy us \:D/
Mercurial
Mornin' osu...

Downloading Tribes Ascend and playing DotA 2... and working in the same time :3
Quaraezha
friendok45

HELLO JARBY HOW ARE YOU DOING
show more