forum

Mouse Only Players - Gameplay Setup Question and stuff..

posted
Total Posts
show more
Satyrizard
1. What is your Windows mouse pointer speed? 4/11
2. What is your osu!'s mouse sensitivity? 1.0x
4. What is the DPI of your mouse?(or what DPI you are using when playing?) 1500 DPI
5. What kind of mouse you are using? Logitech G602
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1024x600
7. Do you prefer fullscreen or windowed mode? Windowed
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? Palm grip
9. What is your mousepad? Logitech G240 Cloth mouse pad
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) super long streams, and my spinning speed is kinda slow. My left hand is really suck when it comes to tap the z/x button on keyboard, which is always off the beat and it is extremely difficult for me to synchronize both of my hand to play on the beat. Somehow I can play better by clicking the mouse only with my right hand...
NazzzF
1. What is your Windows mouse pointer speed? 5/11
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?) 1000
5. What kind of mouse you are using? CMStorm Xornet
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1440x900
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? Fingertip
9. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) CMStorm Power-RX
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) Weird pattern/ square jumps T_T
Sayune
1. What is your Windows mouse pointer speed? 6/11
2. What is your osu!'s mouse sensitivity? 1.0
3. Did you enable the "Precision Mode" in osu! ? Precision mode in osu! is always enabled, but this is different in Windows. So ignore this question. Mouse Acceleration Fix.
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?) 800 DPI
5. What kind of mouse you are using? A4-Tech XL-755BK
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1440x900
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? All Fingers holding Mouse. Thumb left. index and middlefinger top. ring and pinkie on the right. None of my fingers are touching the mousepad. Wrist supports mousemovement. Fingertips, but not claw posture.
9. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) A kawaii hatsune miku Mousepad not suitable for osu and it's really damaged (need to get new one)
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...)
The Problem is that I lose my grip very often, resulting in almost slipping down from the mousepad, or holding my mouse really uncomfortable resulting in misses (especially on long maps)
dung eater
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?) 2000
5. What kind of mouse you are using? Razer Lachesis
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1368*768
7. Do you prefer fullscreen or windowed mode? Windowed fullscreen
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? Fingertips, whole pinky and the base of pinky rest on the side of mouse tho.
9. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) Everglide titan (big cloth mat, comfortable and durable :3)
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) Steaming, switching between singletapping and alternating. Combinations of triples, doubles and single circles. Intense parts in songs (lots of notes/tapping speed changes). Singletapping.

I wonder if even 1/10 of the people in this thread mainly play mouse only ;# I only do it when i play easy songs in mp A:
B1rd
to clarify, isn't this a mouse only thread, as opposed to a mouse+keyboard thread?
Trevia
1. What is your Windows mouse pointer speed? 5/11
2. What is your osu!'s mouse sensitivity? 1.65x
3. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?) 1350
4. What kind of mouse you are using? Logitech G700s
5. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1980*1200
6. Do you prefer fullscreen or windowed mode? Windowed Fullscreen
7. How do you hold/grip your mouse? claw grip
8. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) I don't use a mousepad (wish I did though, but I can't find a good one)
9. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) I think it got to be moving streams. Since I don't have any mousepad is it quite complicated for me to follow the moving streams smooth.
Megasaatana

2. What is your osu!'s mouse sensitivity? 1.0x Raw input on.

3. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?) 850

4. What kind of mouse you are using? Steelseries sensei

5. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1280*960

6. Do you prefer fullscreen or windowed mode? Fullscreen.

7. How do you hold/grip your mouse? Thumb and pinky on sides, other fingers rest on mouse.

8. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) Some random cloth steelseries.

9. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? Nothing directly involving the mouse. HR is a pain in the ass.

Edit: Now playing fullscreen. Also this mouse is awesome.
Dromadan

Hana Kana wrote:

To all MOUSE ONLY players, I have some questions to ask...

I made this thread for the reason that the question related here in this forum are all scattered out, and mostly for all gameplay styles,
and I just want to know about how others play using only the mouse.

So the questions are:
1. What is your Windows mouse pointer speed?
2. What is your osu!'s mouse sensitivity?
3. Did you enable the "Precision Mode" in osu! ? Precision mode in osu! is always enabled, but this is different in Windows. So ignore this question.
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?)
5. What kind of mouse you are using?
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution?
7. Do you prefer fullscreen or windowed mode?
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse?
9. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?)
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...)

Mine
1. Wndows: 6/11
2. osu! mouse sensitivity: 1.0x
3. osu! precision: enabled
4. DPI: 1000DPI but I think this is much lower
5. Mouse: Rigid Mouse Elephant (+modifications)
6. osu! resolution: 800x600 or 1024x600
7. Fullscreen mode
8. Grip: Palm Grip
9. Surface: Cloth Mousepad
10. Issues: Fast jumps and annoying patterns

EDIT: Quote this for faster editing.
1 - My pointer speed is default.
2 - 1.00x
3 - I enabled raw input, if that's what you mean.
4 - Currently 700, with 1000hz.
5 - My mouse is a Roccat Kone+, very good mouse but very big.
6 - My resolution is 1366x768.
7 - Definitely windowed, i get a bigger point of view.
8 - My style is fingertip grip, sadly my mouse doesn't help with this, it starts slipping off my hand at certain songs.
9 - I have a Roccat Taito Mid-Size as a mousepad, it's really good.
10 - Well my main issue is what i said earlier. Then i have problems with squares, fast singles and slowed sliders.
Pacze
I play mouse-only :)

3. Did you enable the "Precision Mode" in osu! ? raw input enabled
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?) 1600
5. What kind of mouse you are using? Can't remember the model right now D: (not at home), but it's steelseries.
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1366x768
7. Do you prefer fullscreen or windowed mode? fullscreen
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? Sometimes claw grip, sometimes fingertip. Never palm cause that usually works better with lower dpi and i'm not used :c.
9. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) Steelseries 4HD (Plastic Surface)
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) high bpm streams, specially if they're long or if they move too much around the screen.
Dilectus
1. What is your Windows mouse pointer speed? Standard
2. What is your osu!'s mouse sensitivity? 1.16x
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? 1800
5. What kind of mouse you are using? Razer Deathadder 3500
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1920x1080 (fullscreen)
7. Do you prefer fullscreen or windowed mode? Always fullscreen
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? Usually with all fingers (like a clawgrip). Sometimes three fingers for spinners
9. What is your mousepad? Razer Goliathus
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? Spinners and that I can't do long songs because I can't get a comfurting spot for my arm and mouse which leads to me choking at a song. And I've had so much problems with doubles (2 fast notes). :cry:
wasa88
2. What is your osu!'s mouse sensitivity? 1(raw)
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? 6400
5. What kind of mouse you are using? Razer Deathadder 4G
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1920x1200 (fullscreen)
7. Do you prefer fullscreen or windowed mode? Fullscreen
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? Fingertips with light palm contact
9. What is your mousepad? Razer Destructor2
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? Maps are made for KB users and monitor is slow:P

Any good beatmaps for mouse users who use only MB1 ?? :D
Kaitou Kid
Whats with these neros -.- ....OP is probably not even looking at this thread anymore.
joolomasta
You think that the OP is the only one interested in this kind of information? It's an interesting thread and its better that this one is necro'd than a new one made.
B1rd
I may as well do another one since I've changed a few things.

3. Did you enable the "Precision Mode" in osu!?
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? 2700
5. What kind of mouse you are using? Avior Mionix 7000
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1080p
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? claw/fingertip
9. What is your mousepad? Steelseries 4HD
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? Being accurate/consistent. I think this may partly be due to my playstyle, but I play how I like to regardless.
Wiper008
1. What is your Windows mouse pointer speed? 4/11
2. What is your osu!'s mouse sensitivity? 1.2x
3. Did you enable the "Precision Mode" in osu! ? Precision mode in osu! is always enabled, but this is different in Windows. So ignore this question. k.
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?) 5040 dpi
5. What kind of mouse you are using? Gigabyte M6980X (hate it cus of shape :<)
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1920 x 1080
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? like a normal person? thumb on side, index & middle on buttons, ring & pinky close together on left side
9. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) Wooden desk maybe mousepad in future
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) clicking too much sometimes causes loss of mobility, being accurate feels like only a dream
Greyusb
1. What is your Windows Mac Smoothmouse mouse pointer speed? 7/11
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? 800
5. What kind of mouse you are using? Razer Deathadder 2013
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1200x800
7. Do you prefer fullscreen or windowed mode? Borderless~
9. What is your mousepad? Some mazer mousepad that's huge
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? Jumps...
tackamacak
2. What is your osu!'s mouse sensitivity? 1
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?) 700 cp with mousefix
5. What kind of mouse you are using? ss diablo 3 edition
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1376x766
7. Do you prefer fullscreen or windowed mode? borderless window
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? its a claw grip
9. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) accualy my mousepad sucks(slows down my mouse since my hand gets sweaty and the sweat makes the mouse harder to move on some spots and i get inconsisten mouse movement) , i play on my desk
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) man dem streams , i mean if i can do long streams i would be so happy

If anyone can tell me if there is something fatally wrong with this setup i would appriciate it :D
Shabui
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? 500
5. What kind of mouse you are using? Old: g502 Current:Rival
7. Do you prefer fullscreen or windowed mode? Fullscreen[/b
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? [b]It's a bit hard to explain, it's kinda like a fingertip grip but just the area below the pinkie is touching the mouse.

9. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) Some cheap SteelSeries mouse pad
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) No real problems that I would need to work on, maybe try going for higher BPM maps (230 BPM+) and trying out AR 10.
Gilochan
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? 900
5. What kind of mouse you are using? Razer deathaddder black edition 2013 maybe
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1280x960
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? Palm Grip
9. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) Razer goliathus mid size, control type. Either bed or table depends on where i am
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) Consistent Jump, Jump Stream, Short Slider, Triplet accuracy and my nervousness
JuIiano
1. What is your Windows mouse pointer speed? Default
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?) 3500
5. What kind of mouse you are using? Razer Naga 2014 ( i like mmos aswell) and Razer goliathus mousepad it glides very fast.
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? The highest one
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? Like a normal person would
9. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse? Razer Goliathus, next to my keyboard:0
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) Things go pretty well lately:)
Spinning is the last few days around 390/400 pm. Streaming is kinda hard for me tbh.
quadz
Windows mouse sensitivity 4/11
in-game sensitivity 4.3
DPI = 600 (and 500hz)
My mouse : Razer Deathadder 3.5G
I use 1280x960 (Windowed)
I rest my hand on the mouse then tighten my thumb, right and pinky fingers so I can hold it. My grip is something between claw and palm grip.
My mousepad is Razer Sphex

Explanation about why I use these settings!
I use 4/11 windows mouse sensitivity and 600 dpi, because I used to play FPS games and this was the exact speed that would let me turn my character around 180 degrees with a single mouse sweep and from higher sensitivities my accuracy suffered a lot. Btw less DPI means more accurate movement (but slower). My in-game sensitivity is 4.3 because I need more speed with jumps. My native desktop resolution is 1920x1080 although I use much lower resolution, because lower resolution means less screen space used by Osu and less screen space means less distance for my cursor to travel . About my mouse itself. The Razer Deathadder is quite a big mouse. I bought it because I have big hands and was uncomfortable with small mice. Razer Sphex is the mousepad of my choice. It was cheaper than those cloth mats and was thin allowing me to do quicker sweeps with my mouse. About my grip. I hold my mouse like that, because it is the most comfortable way for me of course.

My worst enemy seem to be the sliders. Slider jumps, Slider that suddenly slow down/speed up. slider streams. Oh and also
Quest
1. What is your Windows mouse pointer speed? 6/11, the default. :D
2. What is your osu!'s mouse sensitivity? 1.53x for some reason, can't accurately set it to 1.5x.
3. Did you enable the "Precision Mode" in osu! If you mean raw input, then of course.
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? 1000
5. What kind of mouse you are using? Logitech $25 M305 Wireless Mouse
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? Native Borderless Laptop Resolution, 1366x768
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? Custom.. um.. palmgrip?
9. What is your mousepad? Desk, no mousepad.
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? I can't stream and due to lack of stamina, my jumps are limited.
NixXSkate
6/11 (Default), 1.0x osu! sens @ 800dpi
Roccat Pure Kone Optical mouse
Default window resolution (1024x768)
Palm grip
QcK Heavy mousepad
Weakness is spaced streams, especially with small notes.
max169

3. Did you enable the "Precision Mode" in osu! ? Precision mode in osu! is always enabled, but this is different in Windows. So ignore this question.
No

Razer Taipan (It was for fps like Call Of Duty BF etc but it works pretty well on osu! too)

1920x1080

Windowed

Thumb on the side, next two finger on the clicks and last two finger on the side with the extremity on the the mousepad to gain precision.

Nothing special, Fellowes.

Being a fps player where you have to click a lot, semi auto guns helped me to stream pretty well. This is not the real problem. The main point is that when there's quick moves and stream it's difficult to keep streaming without losing precision. Indeed, when you stream with your mouse and need to move it, it's difficult to do the two things. But maybe i just need to play more to practice it. Spinners are not difficult and there's no real problem in playing full mouse. Just difficult in clicking and moving quickly.

Hope it helped :)
Mystrian_old
  1. What is your Windows mouse pointer speed? 1/11
  2. What is your osu!'s mouse sensitivity? 1x
  3. Did you enable the "Precision Mode" in osu! Raw.
  4. What is the DPI of your mouse? 800 out of 12,000
  5. What kind of mouse you are using? Logi 502 pot. Core
  7. Do you prefer fullscreen or windowed mode? Window
  8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? Fingertip
  9. lost pen :( so surface of tablet
  10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? Wanting to watch the anime after tv size map
FrzR
New mouse so, repost. owo)

1. Wndows: 8/11
2. osu! mouse sensitivity: 1.0x
3.osu! precision: enabled
4. DPI: Mouse is 4000DPI. But I use only 1000 =3=)
5. Mouse: Logitech G400s
6. osu! resolution: 1024x600
7. Windowed
8. Grip: Fingertip Grip
9. Surface: Just another office mouse pad
10. Issues: Patterns, jumps and 'should be unranked' slider streams.
KagamiHRS
1. 6/11
2. 0.9x sensitivity
3. Raw Input on (Presision mode is always on)
4. 1200 DPI
5. Didn't remember, but it's quite obscure (wired)
6. 1920x1080
7. Fullscreen (borderless)
8. Palm grip
9. Keyboard tray...
10. Streams, 1/4 "sliders" (aiming)
lavalake
3. Did you enable the "Precision Mode" in osu! ? Yes
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?) I believe it's 400
5. What kind of mouse you are using? Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical USB
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1024x768
7. Do you prefer fullscreen or windowed mode? Window mode
9. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) Rubber mouse pad
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) Nothing really, except that I need a bigger mouse pad.
rand0m
2. What is your osu!'s mouse sensitivity? 0.91x
3. Did you enable the "Precision Mode" in osu! ? Yes
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?)800DPI
5. What kind of mouse you are using? Razer ABYSSUS
9. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) Razer goliathus control medium
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) Nothing
Teduh
1. What is your Windows mouse pointer speed? 7/11
3. Did you enable the "Precision Mode" in osu! ? No
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?)3500
5. What kind of mouse you are using? Razer Deathadder
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 2880x1800
9. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) Razer goliathus control small
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) Retina resolution makes it hard to find a sweet spot for sensitivity. Anyone else here on bootcamp at native retina res?
Fruits
2. What is your osu!'s mouse sensitivity? 1.01x
3. Did you enable the "Precision Mode" in osu! ? No
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?) 1500 dpi
5. What kind of mouse you are using? Logitech G100S
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1680x1050
9. What is your mousepad? Belkin something idk
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? streams x.x
billy96
2. What is your osu!'s mouse sensitivity? 1.00x
3. Did you enable the "Precision Mode" in osu!?
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?) 1000 dpi
5. What kind of mouse you are using? Logitech M90
7. Do you prefer fullscreen or windowed mode? Fullscreen, but currently running on borderless window due to OpenGL
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? Claw grip
9. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) Razer Goliathus Omega
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? The bloody mousepad keeps moving

IMO any mouse with dpi above 1000 is useless.
Jatie
2. What is your osu!'s mouse sensitivity? 1.16x
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?) 850 dpi
5. What kind of mouse you are using? Logitech G700s
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1920x1080
7. Do you prefer fullscreen or windowed mode?Fullscreen
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? Fingertip Grip but I stabilize the mouse slightly more with ring finger and pinky.
9. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) No mousepad (lol) I have a mousepad but I hate the friction caused by it.
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) Streams, spaced triples/streams
KinkiN
I'm now a tablet + key player, but i play mouse-only since the beginning till this may. and sometimes i play mouse only for fun

1. What is your Windows mouse pointer speed? default
2. What is your osu!'s mouse sensitivity?1x
3. -
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?) 800 dpi
5. What kind of mouse you are using? Dragonwar Dragunov
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1366 x 768
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? uhh ... normal way?
9. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) Non-gaming Hatsune Miku mousepad
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) bad at jumps
Sidetail
1. What is your Windows mouse pointer speed? 6/12
2. What is your osu!'s mouse sensitivity? 1.0X
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?) 700dpi
5. What kind of mouse you are using? Razer Black Edition (3.5G) & Razer 2013 Edition (4G)
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1440 X 900
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? Palm and claw hybrid
9. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) Corsair mouse that covers entire desk
Spin - 450 Average, peak at 470
Jump - Very Satisfactory with Good DT results, can be inconsistant sometimes
Stream - Very good triple and other short burst, but can stream fast long ones
Extremely demanding on my right hand thus tiring out.

http://youtu.be/9WSZx7TA3C8

Being a mouse only player for while now 8-)
Jaeky
Questions:
3. Ignore

Answers:
1. 6/11
2. 1x
3. Ignore
4. 1000 DPI
5. Razer Deathadder 2013 Addition
6. 1600 x 900
7. Windowed Mode
8. Claw Grip
9. Razer Goliathus, I place my mouse to the right of my keyboard where it always is.
10. Long Streams.

<3
akitoApocalypse
1.I put windows mouse pointer speed at max since it seems hard to chase those far away hit circles with a slow mouse.
2.My mouse sensitivity varies but I usually put it about 1/3rd way on the bar.
It doesn't work for everyone so just test it out and play a beatmap and compare the results.
4. Sorry, IDK what a DPI is
5. I would use a better mouse if I could but for now I'm using a IntelliMouse Explorer 4.0 USB/PS2 Compatible. Grip seems ok but it could be better
6. My screen res is 1600x1200
7. I like fullscreen more since it gives less distractions and such.
8. I use my index and middle fingers to click.
My fingers are about halfway on the mouse, that the top half of the finger is on the mouse, and I curl them to click.
My other two fingers on the right are kinda close to each other to keep a grip on the mouse and my thumb is holding the "depression" on the side of my mouse.
9. I don't really care, though I like mousepads more since my mouse seems to be more sensitive there. But if I don't have one, I usually put a desk or a binder or somethin under it.
10. My problems right now are:
-My brain gets confused and if I have to click too fast my brain shorts out. :|
-I can't click fast enough. Until I get better, I'm sticking with single.

Hope it helps! :D
[ minty ]
1. 6/11
2. .86x
3. ~~
4. I've never changed the settings for DPI so I believe it's 400.. probably would need to check though (anyone know how? :D)
5. Logitech G400s
6. 1980x1080
7. Fullscreen
8. Palm grip usually
9. I use the Corsair MM400 and always start at the middle of my mouse pad but.. That can change greatly depending on what map I do lol
10. Streams. I've gotten a lot better at it though after learning to use the right click as well, so it might just be a matter of practicing now
persian
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? 700 DPI
5. What kind of mouse you are using? Logitech G500
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1024x768
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? Claw Grip
9. What is your mousepad? large Steelseries mousepad
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? Streams (working on that) Spin peaks at 360, wish I could go higher but I don't know why
NeXta
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? 800 DPI
5. What kind of mouse you are using? G502
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1920 x 1080
9. What is your mousepad? G240
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? hard stream
show more